Hopeless 2 Forum

Hopeless 2 : multiplayer 1st/3rd person shooter
It is currently 11 Dec 2017, 09:33


All times are UTC + 2 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 299 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Author Message
PostPosted: 27 Mar 2014, 10:47 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 07 Jun 2010, 22:11
Posts: 155
I can get into the game with IE but the screen is still off centre. I've tried adjusting zoom and screen resolution in the display settings but it's still not right.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 27 Mar 2014, 10:54 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 13:45
Posts: 7754
Sootie wrote:
I can get into the game with IE but the screen is still off centre. I've tried adjusting zoom and screen resolution in the display settings but it's still not right.

Try with Firefox.
What kind of OS do you have?
Please post a screenshot of the game starting menu.
Also, use this full SW installer: http://www.adobe.com/go/sw_full_exe_installer
:cheers:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 27 Mar 2014, 11:41 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 13:45
Posts: 7754
Clear the browser cache and reload the game.
I've locked the resolution to 800x600 for the standard version:
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2-std.html

But I would like feedback about the HD version:
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2-HD.html

On my computers, both of them run just fine on Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome.
:cheers:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 27 Mar 2014, 11:52 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 11 Feb 2011, 18:01
Posts: 3041
Location: USA, Michigan
:think:
Remus wrote:
Clear the browser cache and reload the game.
I've locked the resolution to 800x600 for the standard version:
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2-std.html

But I would like feedback about the HD version:
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2-HD.html

On my computers, both of them run just fine on Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome.
:cheers:


My screen is also off-center:
Attachment:
off center.png


But in addition, the registration of the crosshair vs. the actual shot is off considerably:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 27 Mar 2014, 12:38 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 13:45
Posts: 7754
slapshot wrote:
My screen is also off-center
But in addition, the registration of the crosshair vs. the actual shot is off considerably


Please clear the browser cache and try them both again.
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2-std.html
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2-HD.html
:cheers:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 27 Mar 2014, 12:55 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 26 Oct 2009, 06:50
Posts: 639
Remus wrote:
slapshot wrote:
My screen is also off-center
But in addition, the registration of the crosshair vs. the actual shot is off considerably


Please clear the browser cache and try them both again.
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2-std.html
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2-HD.html
:cheers:


My resolution is 1360 x 768, and I like that.
HD-resolution, the screen is not well centered.
sorry :baby:

_________________
Semper Parabellum
Topz007


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 27 Mar 2014, 14:49 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 13 Aug 2010, 13:55
Posts: 1333
Location: Czech Republic
I see scroll bars using the HD mode.

Screen Resolution: 1366x768, 16:9, playing in Opera(12.15):
http://youtu.be/oTpqSsoZo7k

Screen Resolution: 1366x768, 16:9, playing in Firefox(27.0.1):
http://youtu.be/i7crdAgZhPw

_________________
Mentally strong people don't put others down..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 27 Mar 2014, 14:55 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 13:45
Posts: 7754
freekarol wrote:
I see scroll bars using the HD mode.

Screen Resolution: 1366x768, 16:9, playing in Opera(12.15):
http://youtu.be/oTpqSsoZo7k

Screen Resolution: 1366x768, 16:9, playing in Firefox(27.0.1):
http://youtu.be/i7crdAgZhPw


The alignment is perfect in both browsers.
:biggthumbsup:
You get scrollbars because:
Remus wrote:
You need a Full HD monitor (TV).
The minimum required resolution is 1600x900.


Thanks for the detailed report.
:cheers:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 27 Mar 2014, 15:11 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 11 Feb 2011, 18:01
Posts: 3041
Location: USA, Michigan
My 1680 x 1050 is displaying perfectly. And the crosshair to actual shot registration is now dead-on. AND it looks beautiful! Windows 7, Google Chrome. (This is the system at my place of work, there is insufficient bandwidth and a crappy graphics card. So I do not actually play from here).
:pompom: :biggthumbsup: :cheers:

_________________
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 27 Mar 2014, 15:17 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 13:45
Posts: 7754
slapshot wrote:
My 1680 x 1050 is displaying perfectly. And the crosshair to actual shot registration is now dead-on. AND it looks beautiful! Windows 7, Google Chrome. (This is the system at my place of work, there is insufficient bandwidth and a crappy graphics card. So I do not actually play from here).

:biggthumbsup:

For best results, a full HD monitor (1920x1080) is required.

Also, you can get the best results if the monitor resolution is set to 1600x900.
But in this case you need to disable the browser tabs and to maximize the desktop space.
Otherwise you'll get scrollbars ... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 27 Mar 2014, 19:11 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 13:45
Posts: 7754
Here is a desktop screenshot (1600x900).
Firefox 28 with optimized layout for max space.
Attachment:
Firefox28_max_space.jpg

:cheers:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 28 Mar 2014, 03:38 
Offline

Joined: 26 Oct 2012, 02:14
Posts: 89
hopeles2 HD se hermoso se ve campo grande y se observan todos los detalles del campo bien :biggthumbsup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 28 Mar 2014, 11:09 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 13 Aug 2010, 13:55
Posts: 1333
Location: Czech Republic
ridikk wrote:
hopeles2 HD se hermoso se ve campo grande y se observan todos los detalles del campo bien :biggthumbsup:


THIS IS NOT A SPANISH FORUM.

_________________
Mentally strong people don't put others down..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 28 Mar 2014, 14:56 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 11 Feb 2011, 18:01
Posts: 3041
Location: USA, Michigan
I have found that using full screen is especially good in the HD mode.
:pompom: :cheers:

_________________
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 29 Mar 2014, 23:01 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2011, 17:36
Posts: 1116
slapshot wrote:
I have found that using full screen is especially good in the HD mode.
:pompom: :cheers:


Maybe there is difference but I still can't see any difference in your performance :mrgreen:

_________________
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 09 Apr 2014, 09:02 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 13:45
Posts: 7754
Clear the browser cache and reload the game.

5 points per kill in the Beginner camps.
10 points per kill in Free For All and Free Teams.
10 points per kill and 25 points per round in Infection.
15 points per kill in DeathMatch, CTF and Domination.

:cheers:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 09 Apr 2014, 10:31 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 29 Feb 2012, 20:18
Posts: 332
better to play always in infection
good solution bossing
:cheers:

_________________
philippine warrior


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 22 May 2014, 22:25 
Offline

Joined: 20 May 2014, 17:02
Posts: 10
lol, that's Vin Diesel!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 11 Sep 2014, 14:09 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 13:45
Posts: 7754
Clear the browser cache and reload the game:
Ingame chat history (up to 1024 messages).
To access the chat history use the Page Up and Page Down keys.
:cheers:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 11 Sep 2014, 21:45 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2011, 17:36
Posts: 1116
:biggthumbsup:

_________________
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 12 Sep 2014, 10:27 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 13 Aug 2010, 13:55
Posts: 1333
Location: Czech Republic
Remus wrote:
Clear the browser cache and reload the game:
Ingame chat history (up to 1024 messages).
To access the chat history use the Page Up and Page Down keys.
:cheers:


What an amazing support. :biggthumbsup:

_________________
Mentally strong people don't put others down..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 12 Sep 2014, 13:49 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 11 Feb 2011, 18:01
Posts: 3041
Location: USA, Michigan
Remus wrote:
Clear the browser cache and reload the game:
Ingame chat history (up to 1024 messages).
To access the chat history use the Page Up and Page Down keys.
:cheers:


Bravo! :biggthumbsup: :pompom:

_________________
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 12 Sep 2014, 17:12 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 13 Feb 2013, 10:43
Posts: 229
Location: England
Remus wrote:
Clear the browser cache and reload the game:
Ingame chat history (up to 1024 messages).
To access the chat history use the Page Up and Page Down keys.
:cheers:


:biggthumbsup: This as turned out very nice and handy for all players with no problems. :cheers:

_________________
Feel the fear and do it anyway


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 12 Sep 2014, 18:27 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 07 Jun 2010, 22:11
Posts: 155
Nice one Remus. Good, useful update.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 299 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
RSS
Powered by phpBB Group
© 2009-2017 Necromanthus