Players with bad attitude

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
freekarol

Re: Players with bad attitude

Post by freekarol »

Swordxyz is another player ruining noob camps. He used armor, pro guns and DS's often. :roll:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote:Swordxyz is another player ruining noob camps. He used armor, pro guns and DS's often. :roll:
There are many players who enjoy the GOD-LIKE POWER of playing against noobs. :lol:
But at least he uses his registered account to do it so everyone knows who he is.
Unlike the COLOSSAL COWARDS that pretend to be noobs and stand in there slaughtering beginners, returning over and over after being kicked, and genuinely trying to ruin the game for possible new recruits. :evil:

But it may be worth while to limit the beginner camps once more to players under 5,000 frags only. I only see veteran players in the noob camps, and 9 times out of 10, when I join there are only veteran players. :roll:
Noobs tend to get in their way. So let's limit the access and force all vets back to the normal camps where they belong.

Additionally, I think only players with Triple X should be allowed into beginner camps and then, only for the sole purpose of enticing beginners to register their accounts, assisting new players in building their skills, encourage them to join the forum, etc.
I truly believe that 99% of the Triple X holders are in fact responsible players that can be trusted with this responsibility.
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

Sootie

Post by Sootie »

How about a system whereby veterans can only join a noob camp if the equivalent normal camp is empty or has maybe fewer than 3 or 4 players in it ? That way we could keep the normal camps active and make it more difficult for these players to use the beginner camps as cheap frag generators.
devo

Post by devo »

I agree with a combination of what slapshot and sootie suggested. Beginner camps are for beginners and not for veterans to scare new unregistered players from joining the game. Swordxyz i have only seen in beginner camps and he uses maximum armour and weapons to blast noobs. From the time any veteran players join the game he gets upset and leaves to start a new game in beginners to again take advantage of noobs. Limit the registered and veteran players from beginner camps, i totally agree. And the tripplexxx players that may be allowed should be given a directive as to why they are there and that is to help noobs and to recruit new players :agree:
Remus

Post by Remus »

slapshot wrote:But it may be worth while to limit the beginner camps once more to players under 5,000 frags only.
We tried that some time ago.
The result: you'll see "veterans" playing unregistered or using another "beginner" account.
:whatis:
Sootie wrote:How about a system whereby veterans can only join a noob camp if the equivalent normal camp is empty
This feature is available for quite a while.
You cannot join beginner camps if there is someone in the normal camps.

The bottom line: there is no fix for "noob killers".
It's all about "the best in a village" vs "unknown in a town".
They are very skilled only if their opponents are noobs.
:mrgreen:

p.s.
From the veterans I expect to promote the game in other places and to bring more players.
:wink:
hawk

Post by hawk »

:smile: When i play in beginners I hunt down and shoot the veterans,and leave the noobs alone except for the noob whose skill matches a veteran in which case that payer might be a pretend noob,I do sometimes try to encourage the noobs to register free,as we all want more players.I love to let the noobs shoot me to encourage them.
I have mentioned this before recently and I am hoping more veterans will follow my principles,leave the noobs shoot the veterans and shoot the noob with a lot of skill. :cheers:
Feel the fear and do it anyway
devo

Post by devo »

hawk wrote::smile: When i play in beginners I hunt down and shoot the veterans,and leave the noobs alone except for the noob whose skill matches a veteran in which case that payer might be a pretend noob,I do sometimes try to encourage the noobs to register free,as we all want more players.I love to let the noobs shoot me to encourage them.
I have mentioned this before recently and I am hoping more veterans will follow my principles,leave the noobs shoot the veterans and shoot the noob with a lot of skill. :cheers:
Hawk i think you have just laid down the law for veterans in the beginners camp. I agree with that 100% and will adopt it as my personal guide from now on. I must say there realy are some unregistered players that move and play like either experienced players or hackers. Very skillful, fast and very hard to kill.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

devo wrote:
hawk wrote::smile: When i play in beginners I hunt down and shoot the veterans,and leave the noobs alone except for the noob whose skill matches a veteran in which case that payer might be a pretend noob,I do sometimes try to encourage the noobs to register free,as we all want more players.I love to let the noobs shoot me to encourage them.
Hawk i think you have just laid down the law for veterans in the beginners camp. I agree with that 100% and will adopt it as my personal guide from now on. I must say there realy are some unregistered players that move and play like either experienced players or hackers. Very skillful, fast and very hard to kill.
Like I said in my earlier post: "COLOSSAL COWARDS that pretend to be noobs." But an excellent idea. Provided that you try to recognize those idiots posing as noobs and give them a kick. They are easy to spot: As soon as I join the camp and start kicking them, they all return repeatedly and only come hunting for me. :mrgreen:

And yes, try to bring new players from outside the game. Use your Facebook friends, Instagram, Twitter etc.
:cheers:

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

I've just played in TMK and even if I used a command > N out I couldn't kick a hidden veteran out of a noob camp...
hawk

Post by hawk »

:biggthumbsdown: I am reporting a player called ( big c^^k),this player always plays in tmk and lots of times uses bad language against other players,I have told him to be polite to all players at all times,I got swore at,so I kicked him only for him to come back and swear again.
I tried to get a copy of the script but my snipping tool couldn't get it,please keep an eye on this player as he as the worst language of all the players I have come across.
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

hawk wrote::biggthumbsdown: I am reporting a player called ( big c^^k),this player always plays in tmk and lots of times uses bad language against other players,I have told him to be polite to all players at all times,I got swore at,so I kicked him only for him to come back and swear again.
I tried to get a copy of the script but my snipping tool couldn't get it,please keep an eye on this player as he as the worst language of all the players I have come across.
Well, maybe he has a problem with his big c^^k. Before kicking him out of the camp I would suggest that you give him a number of good urologist or plastic surgeon :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Remus

Post by Remus »

hawk wrote:I am reporting a player called ( big c^^k)
That username does not exist (and cannot be registered).
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

hawk wrote::biggthumbsdown: I am reporting a player called ( big c^^k),this player always plays in tmk and lots of times uses bad language against other players,I have told him to be polite to all players at all times,I got swore at,so I kicked him only for him to come back and swear again.
Grab a screen shot by pressing Shift+PrtScn (upper right on your keyboard), then open "Paint" and press Ctrl + V to paste the image. Save the file and upload it to this topic. The rest of us will keep watch. We do allow cursing as long as it is not directed at someone. It's a loose rule.

hawk

Post by hawk »

slapshot wrote:
Grab a screen shot by pressing Shift+PrtScn (upper right on your keyboard), then open "Paint" and press Ctrl + V to paste the image. Save the file and upload it to this topic. The rest of us will keep watch. We do allow cursing as long as it is not directed at someone. It's a loose rule.
:biggthumbsup: Thank you will do,the player always swears at others saying things like f your mother,f u and the like,and its not just now and again.He his there between 3 - 330pm England time in tmk,and that's the only time I have come across this player,he always gets the hump when someone kills him,or he criticizes them for how they play thinking himself the better player,I am sad that i couldn't get a screen shot as i didn't have the know how,swearing is one thing but swearing at other players and often is not right.
TargetMisser

Post by TargetMisser »

I think you're referring to Big Di*k...not big c**k. Same general theme but different name. Yes, he appears to be a bit of a tormentor.
hawk

Post by hawk »

TargetMisser wrote:I think you're referring to Big Di*k...not big c**k. Same general theme but different name. Yes, he appears to be a bit of a tormentor.
Yes your right and thank you,sorry everyone that I got the name wrong its Big Di*k with the swearing and bad language. :cheers:
Remus

Post by Remus »

hawk wrote:
TargetMisser wrote:I think you're referring to Big Di*k...not big c**k. Same general theme but different name. Yes, he appears to be a bit of a tormentor.
Yes your right and thank you,sorry everyone that I got the name wrong its Big Di*k with the swearing and bad language.
That player does not exist.
Next time take a screenshot.
devo

Post by devo »

I too have come accross the player "Big Dick" not spelt that way its Big D something i cant remember. And yes he always abuses other players with obscenities. I hav nit seen him play recently but if i do i will take a screen shot of his cursings.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Once again, I am being told by players that veterans are entering beginner camps as unregistered and slaughtering everything that moves. In my opinion, it's bad enough that seasoned vets hammer noobs all day. But at least the noob can see why he's being pounded. When a vet disguises himself as an unregistered it adds insult to injury.
The player who informed me of this was using an IP tracker, and could tell me who it was. He also added he's only been playing for 4-5 months so he plays in the beginner camps to get better and have a chance against some of the established players. But he is now frustrated enough to quit.

Sadly, there's nothing really that can be done to prevent this behavior. I ask, is it really worth it to chase away potential new members just because you want the cheap thrill of blasting all the players around you?

:biggthumbsdown: :biggthumbsdown: :biggthumbsdown:

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

slapshot wrote:Once again, I am being told by players that veterans are entering beginner camps as unregistered and slaughtering everything that moves. In my opinion, it's bad enough that seasoned vets hammer noobs all day. But at least the noob can see why he's being pounded. When a vet disguises himself as an unregistered it adds insult to injury.
The player who informed me of this was using an IP tracker, and could tell me who it was. He also added he's only been playing for 4-5 months so he plays in the beginner camps to get better and have a chance against some of the established players. But he is now frustrated enough to quit.

Sadly, there's nothing really that can be done to prevent this behavior. I ask, is it really worth it to chase away potential new members just because you want the cheap thrill of blasting all the players around you?

Seems to me that nothing has changed! I didn't play for quite some time (well I was playing couple of days ago for half an hour) but the pattern is the same; those idiot veterans are killing poor noobs. But killing them they are killing the game. Noobs want play anymore. Who will love the game where you will be dead most of the time. I am missing those epic battles with you slap and freekarol, Topz, manga.... Those were the days. I don't have time on my job to play anymore, also I am travelling around Europe a lot this past few months because of the job.
I can promise that I will log in from time to time to play this game and I am reading the news on forum regularly. If I can hep with advice, testing new features that remus is implementing I will be very happy.
Stay cool and sharp as always my dear Steve, Karol, Aldihno, Aldemir. See you on the battlefield I hope very soon.
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

profesorhr wrote:
slapshot wrote:Once again, I am being told by players that veterans are entering beginner camps as unregistered and slaughtering everything that moves. In my opinion, it's bad enough that seasoned vets hammer noobs all day. But at least the noob can see why he's being pounded. When a vet disguises himself as an unregistered it adds insult to injury.

Seems to me that nothing has changed! I didn't play for quite some time (well I was playing couple of days ago for half an hour) but the pattern is the same; those idiot veterans are killing poor noobs. But killing them they are killing the game. Noobs want play anymore. Who will love the game where you will be dead most of the time. I am missing those epic battles with you slap and freekarol, Topz, manga.... Those were the days. I don't have time on my job to play anymore, also I am travelling around Europe a lot this past few months because of the job.
I can promise that I will log in from time to time to play this game and I am reading the news on forum regularly. If I can hep with advice, testing new features that remus is implementing I will be very happy.
Stay cool and sharp as always my dear Steve, Karol, Aldihno, Aldemir. See you on the battlefield I hope very soon.
Yes, the team fights were super. I still hope that the old times will come back. Anyway, we could arrange some team fights on weekends. Everyone can make an hour once a weekend....
welano

Post by welano »

I wanted to report that the game * owner * CHIRALOG keeps throwing me out of the field every time I use DS, it is a standard so let me not use, but he throws me out of the infirm without explanation field.
I think he is nervous because he could not kill me, woe is making excuses to throw me out.
He should lead by example and not use their powers arbitrarily, this demonstrates that he is not a winner because it does not admit to lose.
Unfortunate attitude, and every time he bring me off the field, I go back and kicked him, unfortunately we can not share the same field, for what it says * the landowner * is too immature to recognize that I am better than him.
And I say I'm better than him without any fear, because I admit it has several top players than me, such as JUAN, AFRODITA, ONTP and many others, but this little boy is very easy to kill, should be what the bothers you so much.
A feather :whatis:
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

The point is that we agree not to use DS.
You not respect the agreement.
By the way,in psichoanalysis there is a defense mechanism called projection.
You are projecting on me,Welano.
welano

Post by welano »

welano wrote:I wanted to report that the game * owner * CHIRALOG keeps throwing me out of the field every time I use DS, it is a standard so let me not use, but he throws me out of the infirm without explanation field.
I think he is nervous because he could not kill me, woe is making excuses to throw me out.
He should lead by example and not use their powers arbitrarily, this demonstrates that he is not a winner because it does not admit to lose.
Unfortunate attitude, and every time he bring me off the field, I go back and kicked him, unfortunately we can not share the same field, for what it says * the landowner * is too immature to recognize that I am better than him.
And I say I'm better than him without any fear, because I admit it has several top players than me, such as JUAN, AFRODITA, ONTP and many others, but this little boy is very easy to kill, should be what the bothers you so much.
A feather :whatis:
Chirola should be more humble, I confess I have very wrong in that game and was warned several times, but was noble enough to accept and change, I miss the time when the true veterans were in the field, there was respect, victory was just a consequence the fun.
Today that anything goes * * By frags only brings discord.
Win - win part of the game, accept!
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

Just answer about the settlement. That is the point.
You have bad attitude with us.EVER.
welano

Post by welano »

chirolaq wrote:Just answer about the settlement. That is the point.
Your opinion does not matter to me, from now on you and no one on the battlefield, for me it's the same thing.
Bad attitude is bring me out without letting me know that is not to use DS, stupid and arbitrary attitude, worthy of a loser.
welano

Post by welano »

And it's not only me that you do so when Your are a beginner kill you too, you as soon of a way to play it out.
Invents what is bad connection, which is this or that, ridiculous, just unfortunate.
But the conversation ends here, I will not waste my time with an idiot like you.
Just made these posts to demonstrate how much you are a bad player at least when losing. :biggthumbsdown:
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

welano wrote:
And it's not only me that you do so when Your are a beginner kill you too, you as soon of a way to play it out.
Invents what is bad connection, which is this or that, ridiculous, just unfortunate.
But the conversation ends here, I will not waste my time with an idiot like you.
Just made these posts to demonstrate how much you are a bad player at least when losing. :biggthumbsdown:
You do not need to be rude.Just answer with calm,please.
welano

Post by welano »

chirolaq wrote:
welano wrote:
You do not need to be rude.Just answer with calm,please.
It would be nice if you were so polite on the battlefield, and not just here, trying to be the good guy. :shock:
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

Yes,of course Welano,but you are a liar.
You have had problems with many players and you lied,always.
I have been witness what I say.
You distort the reality and sunlamps in the olds day of veterans.
Maby you had a good behavior with them because they were controlling you.
But now they aren`t controlling you,then you have come a player with bad attitude.
"...sunlamps in the old days of veterans.", do not entitle you to lie.
welano

Post by welano »

chirolaq wrote:Yes,of course Welano,but you are a liar.
You have had problems with many players and you lied,always.
I have been witness what I say.
You distort the reality and sunlamps in the olds day of veterans.
Maby you had a good behavior with them because they were controlling you.
But now they aren`t controlling you,then you have come a player with bad attitude.
"...sunlamps in the old days of veterans.", do not entitle you to lie.
Ta ok,, stay with their * real *, and leave me alone, as already said from now on to me you are a nothing but a ghost wandering in the field.
As for my problems, always I recognized when error, unlike you who is a victim and nice guy and is just an arbitrary loser.
And wide to engage people in a web of intrigue, be honest and able to ensure alone.
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

You have bad attitude and deceiver too...and...stop.
welano

Post by welano »

chirolaq wrote:You have bad attitude and deceiver too...and...stop.
has stopped with you for a long time, forgets me silly boy :biggthumbsup:
welano

Post by welano »

welano wrote:
has stopped with you for a long time, forgets me silly boy :biggthumbsup:
AH, sorry, no silly boy, boy great attitudes, I feel sorry for you. :baby:
welano

Post by welano »

Finally, I say it will not post anything on this forum about this subject.
But I'm convinced that voçe errrou me, was unfair, not needed to kick me out of the field, you got angry because I was killing you, then used DS in voçe, I was just have told me that I would not use the DS as you now He has often told me that it was agreed not to use and I have not used.
Do not let pride go up to your head, we are here, in this game, to have fun, most unfortunately we can not do it together.
A pity, I have seen many good players come out of the game and never come back, were players who really taught me, I had the wisdom to listen to them, do not judge the owner of all truth.
Good ! that's it. :wink:
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

welano wrote:
Lol,its seems conversation was important!!! Jejeje.And with disqualifying words.
Six answers. :shock:
bpop

Post by bpop »

welano wrote:
This is true, the other day was a playing field and chirolag put me out by saying that my connection was bad.
I was wearing armor to protect me and he could not kill me, then he kicked me and was rude yet.
Do not expect that our leader of the ranking.
But it looks good, shame is using his super powers to nothing.
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

Why you say part of the truth,bpop.
The hole truth that I kicked you and you retorned and immediately I left.
By the way,You are a veteran using armor.
You have changed your name.Maby has got a new account.
So, surely you could play without me.
Dont play in beginners camps with noobs,please. :wink:
bpop

Post by bpop »

chirolaq wrote:Why you say part of the truth,bpop.
The hole truth that I kicked you and you retorned and immediately I left.
By the way,You are a veteran using armor.
You have changed your name.Maby has got a new account.
So, surely you could play without me.
Dont play in beginners camps with noobs,please. :wink:
Kkkkk are you sick freak kkkkkkkkkk windsock kkkkkkkkk :agree: :agree:
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

Everytime I ll see you in beginner´s camp using armor or not I ll kick you. :smash:
Remus

Post by Remus »

It seems that tora = bpop = welano

And this is bad attitude :!:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Remus wrote:It seems that tora = bpop = welano
I noticed that too. Anyway, it was suspicious that new members come here to fight with Welano. :P
welano

Post by welano »

Ridiculous their claims, the TORA I myself will seek permission to use, I sent email asking you, the BPOP not know who is your oracle has deceived you this time, sorry your settings.
I ask that if you have a minimum of dignity to remove my photo from his wall and cancel / delete my account, why never enter this jogo.NUNCA EVEN MORE.
FUIIIII.
Remus

Post by Remus »

welano wrote:

Ridiculous their claims, the TORA I myself will seek permission to use, I sent email asking you, the BPOP not know who is your oracle has deceived you this time, sorry your settings.
Those 3 accounts used the same IP.
:evil:
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

Completed work.
Thanks,Remus and Karol. :cheers:
By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

for a short time,I muted bychirolaq
Why chirolaq :?:
I want to say,He said ''Hannibal you are bad player.'' And such as.
Hannibal in answer to said blablabla
I don't like egoistic people.And I said ARE U BEST ?imbesil
And I muted.So I exited and return in camp.I talked with sega.We muted by Chirolaq :whatis: Finally,He wrote ''İDİOTS''
Thanks a lot.
Chirolaq,Are u best imbesil ? :wink:
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

I didnt play a game.Because had same problem,Remus. :wink:
And I played with "player" name.This time,Chirolaq punished me :smile:
And I wanna help. :biggthumbsup:
One is doing joke me,my think :twisted:
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

By_zeus wrote:for a short time,I muted bychirolaq
Why chirolaq :?:
I want to say,He said ''Hannibal you are bad player.'' And such as.
Hannibal in answer to said blablabla
I don't like egoistic people.And I said ARE U BEST ?imbesil
And I muted.So I exited and return in camp.I talked with sega.We muted by Chirolaq :whatis: Finally,He wrote ''İDİOTS''
Thanks a lot.
Chirolaq,Are u best imbesil ? :wink:
A confession of part relay test. :shock: