Cheaters (aka morons)

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
slapshot

Re: Cheaters (aka morons)

Post by slapshot »

With so few active players left you would not think one of them has to cheat. Mr Delphin was in TMK-B this morning and could take 4 direct hits wth a shotgun (no, he did not just spawn either) and not die, but turn and kill me. I would like an explanation to this... :whatis:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

Remus

Post by Remus »

slapshot wrote:With so few active players left you would not think one of them has to cheat.
Mr Delphin was in TMK-B this morning and could take 4 direct hits wth a shotgun (no, he did not just spawn either) and not die, but turn and kill me.
delphin is the most active player on this month (a player from Russia).
Did he ever die?
Did you test him with a landmine?
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Remus wrote:
slapshot wrote:With so few active players left you would not think one of them has to cheat.
Mr Delphin was in TMK-B this morning and could take 4 direct hits wth a shotgun (no, he did not just spawn either) and not die, but turn and kill me.
delphin is the most active player on this month (a player from Russia).
Did he ever die?
Did you test him with a landmine?
Yes, he did die. But not as normal. It takes about twice the shots to kill him. Yet his movements are smooth (not like immortal). I've played against him many times. Today it was like he had double armor.

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

I am reporting this crow....for immortal behavior. 7 shots it does not die ! :evil: stupid crow!
immortal crow.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

I think the crow is not a cheater. It could be just a bug or you were too drunk to aim correctly. :twisted:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
Remus

Post by Remus »

slapshot wrote:I am reporting this crow....for immortal behavior. 7 shots it does not die ! :evil: stupid crow!
freekarol wrote:I think the crow is not a cheater. It could be just a bug or you were too drunk to aim correctly.
The crow got banned.
Steve got promoted (to bartender).
:party:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Oh boy what am I missing?! The work is just piling and piling up! Don't have a single momment of to play on work or at home. Strange times my friends. I am missing those epic battles with slap, karol, manga, Topz007. Maybe some time soon :wink:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

profesorhr wrote:Oh boy what am I missing?! The work is just piling and piling up! Don't have a single momment of to play on work or at home. Strange times my friends. I am missing those epic battles with slap, karol, manga, Topz007. Maybe some time soon :wink:
You could buy some books about time management. That could help you. :twisted: I think it's time to revive team fights but how when everybody is busy 24/7? :mrgreen:
TargetMisser

Post by TargetMisser »

I don't know if it's intentional hacking attempts but Welano's movements are consistently sketchy. Bouncing around too quickly. I know he/she is a longtime player but it's very frustrating being in a camp when someone has that much advantage. There's quick and then there's Welano quick. I just entered NecroCity this morning and saw that Behind_you was having the same complaint. Glad to see it's not just me.
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

You are not alone who complained about Welano. Obviously, Remus(a boss of this game) should keep an eye on him... Personally, I don't play with players who don't die normally.
welano

Post by welano »

freekarol wrote:You are not alone who complained about Welano. Obviously, Remus(a boss of this game) should keep an eye on him... Personally, I don't play with players who don't die normally.
Good thing the REMUS is ne eye me, so he will be able to see that I did not do anything wrong in relation to TargetMisser and reasonable your complaint, after all every time we play it dies much more than I, but is a good player, you have to have more patience, I know it's frustrating always lose, but over time you will learn more and matching things.
But I will not go into discussion, I have a clear conscience, and several veterans who play with me, kill me easily.
I put the service at any time to do any testing
I also do not like being in the field with those who are very strong in the forum and weak on the battlefield and are with excuses and raising unfounded insinuations.
TargetMisser, I love to play with you, just have more practice with the keyboard, so I move fast, as well conheco fields, know where you will be reborn and where can hide, and anticipate it.
A hug. :biggthumbsup:
welano

Post by welano »

welano wrote:
freekarol wrote:You are not alone who complained about Welano. Obviously, Remus(a boss of this game) should keep an eye on him... Personally, I don't play with players who don't die normally.
Good thing the REMUS is ne eye me, so he will be able to see that I did not do anything wrong in relation to TargetMisser and reasonable your complaint, after all every time we play it dies much more than I, but is a good player, you have to have more patience, I know it's frustrating always lose, but over time you will learn more and matching things.
But I will not go into discussion, I have a clear conscience, and several veterans who play with me, kill me easily.
I put the service at any time to do any testing
I also do not like being in the field with those who are very strong in the forum and weak on the battlefield and are with excuses and raising unfounded insinuations.
TargetMisser, I love to play with you, just have more practice with the keyboard, so I move fast, as well conheco fields, know where you will be reborn and where can hide, and anticipate it.
A hug. :biggthumbsup:
Taking advantage, I mean I'm very happy to be playing again these past few weeks, the university holidays :cheers:
TargetMisser

Post by TargetMisser »

I have no problem being beaten and out maneuvered by different players, that happens all the time. My issue is with players who's characters...instead of moving smoothly...jump instantly from location to location. You can tell there is something going on with the connection. I sometimes think it's mine but when certain players show that flaw while everyone else is running smoothly, one has to assume it's with the jumping character.

Yours isn't the worst that I've encountered but it's pretty consistent.

No matter...I read up on the "out command" and will attempt that when I come across the problem again in the future.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

TargetMisser wrote:I have no problem being beaten and out maneuvered by different players, that happens all the time. My issue is with players who's characters...instead of moving smoothly...jump instantly from location to location. You can tell there is something going on with the connection. I sometimes think it's mine but when certain players show that flaw while everyone else is running smoothly, one has to assume it's with the jumping character.

No matter...I read up on the "out command" and will attempt that when I come across the problem again in the future.

What you're experiencing is an "immortal" player. Their connection is terrible, so the avatar "blips" around the screen. Instead of a nice steady stream of data packets flowing back and forth (registering hits & shots) the packets come through in bursts. Read back on this topic and you'll see more. The "out" command must be invoked by two players

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

slapshot wrote:The "out" command must be invoked by two players[/color]
Is it also true if a player is a camp owner? If not, then a player, who doesn't want to fight against immortals, can open a new camp and kick everyone out of if with a bad connection.
welano

Post by welano »

TargetMisser wrote:I have no problem being beaten and out maneuvered by different players, that happens all the time. My issue is with players who's characters...instead of moving smoothly...jump instantly from location to location. You can tell there is something going on with the connection. I sometimes think it's mine but when certain players show that flaw while everyone else is running smoothly, one has to assume it's with the jumping character.

I do not understand all really lose much also for other Soothie hanibal kkkkkkkkk and many, Sootie with these head shots, killing me at once and hanibal is a great strategist, they are great players.
That's life, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. :cheers:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

That's life, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
:lol: good answer Welano :biggthumbsup:
You have to know how to lose, to know how great winning feels. :wink:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

:shock: Who is this "Lenny" ?
:lol:
welcome back my friend!

:cheers:

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

slapshot wrote:

What you're experiencing is an "immortal" player. Their connection is terrible, so the avatar "blips" around the screen. Instead of a nice steady stream of data packets flowing back and forth (registering hits & shots) the packets come through in bursts. Read back on this topic and you'll see more. The "out" command must be invoked by two players
After reading this a bit more carefully, I see a specific player was called out. I've seen welano several times and he appears to have normal movements. Possibly he plays from different locations and not all are as good. But today his movements were normal, he was accepting packets normally. But he made mention that another player was kicking him 3 times from camp.
I think it's important to note, kicking a player from his own camp is in fact unacceptable. If you join and he is already there, move to another camp. Feel free to invite others to join you. Kicking should not be the first choice. We used to ask players to make sure all other programs were closed, and if so to possibly re-boot. This was a formality. If the player refused, then we would kick. That was the decorum. I'd like to see that followed personally.

manga

Post by manga »

slapshot wrote:I am reporting this crow....for immortal behavior. 7 shots it does not die ! :evil: stupid crow!
immortal crow.png
because it is my crow :agree:
come to the baban
Sootie

Post by Sootie »

Hello Remus and moderators. I would like to draw your attention to the player v_o_v or o_v_o or whatever other names and accounts he or she goes by. A bullet sponge that would make most known cheats in this game blush. Impossible to play against.
Remus

Post by Remus »

Sootie wrote:I would like to draw your attention to the player v_o_v or o_v_o or whatever other names and accounts he or she goes by.
A bullet sponge that would make most known cheats in this game blush. Impossible to play against.
o_x_o , o_v_o and v_o_v are accounts (of the same player probably) from UK.
If they are brothers living in the same house and sharing the same (bad) internet connection, the results are terrible.
Always try DS (Deadly Strike) if you think someone is cheating.
Magic

Post by Magic »

Hi Remus:

I dont know if is for speed hack or bad internet anyway, adonismj is a problem play whit him because complicate whit his conecction.

Check out please.

Thank you!!!
Remus

Post by Remus »

Magic wrote:Hi Remus:

I dont know if is for speed hack or bad internet anyway, adonismj is a problem play whit him because complicate whit his conecction.

Check out please.

Thank you!!!
He is not a cheater.
Just bad connection and high ping value.
But stay sharp!
By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

I always have bad fps,if Magic is playing my camp
Sorry but he is fastest,for my saw

And after;

I want,your will watch his.. :cheers:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk