Cheaters (aka morons)

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
juan507

Re: Cheaters (aka morons)

Post by juan507 »

I have seen ridikk in 2 camps at the same time, I know that he has 2 accounts but I don't know if that can be considered cheat, It was in infection and begginers - APC
Fair Play ...... Not Cheat
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Many players have multiple accounts. I would suspect a family member is using one of his accounts. I would not consider it cheating unless both were in the same camp.

:cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

ridikk

Post by ridikk »

jajaj poor juan Ridikk saw his ghost in the Ridikk infection are two accounts that we play me and my wife did not tell him more things that I removed the account :whatis: :whatis:
juan507

Post by juan507 »

ridikk wrote:jajaj poor juan Ridikk saw his ghost in the Ridikk infection are two accounts that we play me and my wife did not tell him more things that I removed the account :whatis: :whatis:
Poor? why? I just reported something weird that I saw :roll:
Fair Play ...... Not Cheat
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

today in NCY, sonvolll was asking renzo80 for his password. This was witnessed by myself, profesorhr, freekarol and sootie. None of us managed to get a screenshot before the chat was covered by other remarks. Keep an eye on this one... :whatis:

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

slapshot wrote:today in NCY, sonvolll was asking renzo80 for his password. This was witnessed by myself, profesorhr, freekarol and sootie. None of us managed to get a screenshot before the chat was covered by other remarks. Keep an eye on this one... :whatis:
Maybe the chat is monitored by Remus. If not, then we could run our own monitoring software because we are not fast enough to make a screenshot when somebody did something bad.
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
hawk

Post by hawk »

slapshot wrote:today in NCY, sonvolll was asking renzo80 for his password. This was witnessed by myself, profesorhr, freekarol and sootie. None of us managed to get a screenshot before the chat was covered by other remarks. Keep an eye on this one... :whatis:
This player plays a lot when I am about,and loves playing in ncy free for all,often comes in tmk and asks other players to play in ncy,the reply is usually no thanks.

:idea: Maybe a new command > chat,the chat box pops up and stay on you can scroll up and down on it and see all the chat you want,would be best done from the > break time,so as to get a screenshot.I don't think the chat box stay on long enough to be able to get a screen shot,when finished > chat,to close the box.
Just an idea which I think would be nice for any player that would want a screen shot of the chat.
Remus

Post by Remus »

slapshot wrote:today in NCY, sonvolll was asking renzo80 for his password. This was witnessed by myself, profesorhr, freekarol and sootie.
None of us managed to get a screenshot before the chat was covered by other remarks. Keep an eye on this one...
Technically speaking, "shared password" is not cheating.
That's bad attitude!
And I agree, we need to keep an eye on these "enthusiasts".
:lol:

hawk wrote:Maybe a new command > chat,the chat box pops up and stay on you can scroll up and down on it and see all the chat you want,would be best done from the > break time,so as to get a screenshot.I don't think the chat box stay on long enough to be able to get a screen shot,when finished > chat,to close the box.
Just an idea which I think would be nice for any player that would want a screen shot of the chat.
Only the last 4 messages are stored on every computer.
To store all the messages is not a good idea because it means wasted memory, slowdowns and possible crashes.
To get an idea, the daily log takes about 50-60 MB and you need a few hours to read all that crap. :lol:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Remus wrote:To store all the messages is not a good idea because it means wasted memory, slowdowns and possible crashes.
To get an idea, the daily log takes about 50-60 MB and you need a few hours to read all that crap. :lol:
It's not as bad as you think. 50-60 MB? That's not much when you realize how big HDDs servers have. Read all messages? Not important. Somebody will announce something and you will use a search engine to find the right text. Simple. :D
Sootie

Post by Sootie »

Just to clarify:
Renzo80 has nothing to do with this. I opened that camp and sonvolll kept asking me and everyone else to play Infection. He wouldn't take no for an answer. As nobody was up for it, he started trying to mute and punish people so I had to throw him out repeatedly. I even locked the camp to stop his trolling. He is the moron here.
hawk

Post by hawk »

Sootie wrote:Just to clarify:
Renzo80 has nothing to do with this. I opened that camp and sonvolll kept asking me and everyone else to play Infection. He wouldn't take no for an answer. As nobody was up for it, he started trying to mute and punish people so I had to throw him out repeatedly. I even locked the camp to stop his trolling. He is the moron here.
Sonvoll is always asking players to play in another camp it is annoying,I said before we need a command that stops a player from coming back in,especially if that player as been kicked about three times and still is being a pain.
Feel the fear and do it anyway
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Sootie wrote:Just to clarify:
Glad you clarified that, no renzo80 did nothing wrong. And yes, sonvolll is an impatient kiddie who displays signs of A.D.D. or something similar Image with comments like "NCY infection go go go go go go go go go go" and similar comments. He is quite insistent (because he speaks almost no English) but I did witness him trying to mute and punish other players. (certainly not a candidate for Triple X) :roll:

And for the record, kicking him was the correct thing to do. However, he didn't seem to be making the connection. :lol:

Remus

Post by Remus »

freekarol wrote:It's not as bad as you think. 50-60 MB? That's not much when you realize how big HDDs servers have.
Read all messages? Not important. Somebody will announce something and you will use a search engine to find the right text. Simple. :D
It has nothing to do with the server daily log.
To store a HUGE text file on every computer is a bad idea.
There are many players with messed up OS and/or browser.
For them that HUGE text file will lead to slowdowns and crashes.
And all of these for what?
To read a bunch of "wwwsssssaaaaaaadd", "f**k you" and other crap.
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Remus wrote:
freekarol wrote:It's not as bad as you think. 50-60 MB? That's not much when you realize how big HDDs servers have.
Read all messages? Not important. Somebody will announce something and you will use a search engine to find the right text. Simple. :D
It has nothing to do with the server daily log.
To store a HUGE text file on every computer is a bad idea.
There are many players with messed up OS and/or browser.
For them that HUGE text file will lead to slowdowns and crashes.
And all of these for what?
To read a bunch of "wwwsssssaaaaaaadd", "f**k you" and other crap.
I think lots of players here play games that were downloaded to their PCs so such players wouldn't mind if Hopless 2 did that too. :D
Remus

Post by Remus »

freekarol wrote:I think lots of players here play games that were downloaded to their PCs so such players wouldn't mind if Hopless 2 did that too. :D
Don't mix them up.
That HUGE text file is not downloaded.
It's generated at runtime.
:wink:
sega

Post by sega »

Remus , Moderators :

Papynator and Dreadozaure the same person.
Please follow them.

Papynator kill : 51
Dreadozaure kill : 0

He opens two internet page. ( Hopeless 2 )
Dreadozaure not play and Papynator killed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
------SÜPER_GÜÇ------
hawk

Post by hawk »

sega wrote:Remus , Moderators :

Papynator and Dreadozaure the same person.
Please follow them.

I went into ncy and saw the same thing and both them players left at the same time.
Remus

Post by Remus »

sega wrote:Papynator and Dreadozaure the same person.
Please follow them.

Dreadozaure got banned.
Thanks for report.
sega

Post by sega »

Remus wrote:
sega wrote:Papynator and Dreadozaure the same person.
Please follow them.

Dreadozaure got banned.
Thanks for report.
I thank you
------SÜPER_GÜÇ------
ridikk

Post by ridikk »

oh that good boy sega :twisted:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

ridikk wrote:oh that good boy sega :twisted:
You have a funny sense of humor. I can give you that :mrgreen:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
sega

Post by sega »

ridikk wrote:oh that good boy sega :twisted:
Oh,Sorry !
I'm bad !
:evil: :twisted:
------SÜPER_GÜÇ------
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

This needs explanation: (Esto es considerado como una forma de hacer trampa. Nosotros lo llamamos "deadheading".)
:oops:
01Oct2014.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Remus

Post by Remus »

slapshot wrote:This needs explanation: (Esto es considerado como una forma de hacer trampa. Nosotros lo llamamos "deadheading".)
01Oct2014.png
In a 400x225 screenshot of the desktop it's impossible to see the names on the scoreboard.
:mrgreen:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Remus wrote:
slapshot wrote:This needs explanation: (Esto es considerado como una forma de hacer trampa. Nosotros lo llamamos "deadheading".)
01Oct2014.png
In a 400x225 screenshot of the desktop it's impossible to see the names on the scoreboard.
homer-simpson-doh.gif
NOW you can see them.

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Don't tell me that Ridikk is another cheater. I think we have enough cheaters. More are really not needed. :lol:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

ridikk = ridiculossnes

“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
ridikk

Post by ridikk »

sorry friends I'm not a cheater I play with my wife is that you do not understand that we have two accounts one in hopelees and another apocalypse city played between us that there are times when there are no players when we please we are not cheaters we are javier and ketty :cry:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

ridikk wrote:sorry friends I'm not a cheater I play with my wife is that you do not understand that we have two accounts one in hopelees and another apocalypse city played between us that there are times when there are no players when we please we are not cheaters we are javier and ketty :cry:
This would explain it. I suggest that Ketty create a new account with a different name. This would prevent confusion.

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

slapshot wrote:
ridikk wrote:sorry friends I'm not a cheater I play with my wife is that you do not understand that we have two accounts one in hopelees and another apocalypse city played between us that there are times when there are no players when we please we are not cheaters we are javier and ketty :cry:
This would explain it. I suggest that Ketty create a new account with a different name. This would prevent confusion.
Or maybe Remus could help with renaming the APC account. You know, starting with zero points is not OK. But on the other hand, a hopeless2 account is much better because its not limited just to two maps. :lol:
ridikk

Post by ridikk »

sorry this is wrong again this causes a lot of misunderstandings in the two games I can choose another name but keep my few points that have :roll: :?:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

ridikk wrote:sorry this is wrong again this causes a lot of misunderstandings in the two games I can choose another name but keep my few points that have :roll: :?:
I believe in the past we have similar requests about changing the name and keeping the points. The result was new name and 0 points. That means dear ridikk that you have to start from the scratch in case of changing the nick name or play as before. Maybe your wife could change her name if she doesn't have much points?
Sootie

Post by Sootie »

It seems all gaming communities are affected by this.
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style ... 78485.html
Remus

Post by Remus »

Sootie wrote:It seems all gaming communities are affected by this.
This is a 20 years old "news".
Here is another one: "The world is full of morons from the very beginning".
The main question is who's fault: Adam or Eve?
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Sootie wrote:It seems all gaming communities are affected by this.
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style ... 78485.html
Actually, Watchdog does a very good job catching idiots. I'm not convinced that it catches all of them (just look back through my past posts). :lol:

But this article is spot-on. It's rampant in every online game. Software is developed and implemented almost daily. And within a few days, someone is boasting a hack for it.

All I can do is call out those idiots for the gutless, cowardly, spineless, tactless, low-life, scumsucking, bottom-feeding, back-stabbing, pork chop and snot pus-wich, maniacal windbags, simple-minded sack of Siberian sheep shit :censored: :censored: that they are. Each and every one of their asinine, infantile, purile, pathetic attempts at winning through the juvenile use of dirty little filthy hacks that echo the content of their plague-infested minds and mouths, make me distance myself forever from the very humanity that they claim to belong to. They are the leeches that cling to the open sores of the disease of internet mind rot that is this game. There are no further depths to which they can stoop. This is the last stop. Get off my cloud.

In other words, I agree fully. :agree:

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

I believe that newly grandfather slap didn't get much sleep last night :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anyway I would like to wish you all happy and prosperous New 2015. Aldo someone got present little earlier :biggthumbsup: But that is OK! Only good people are blessed with this opportunity!
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

profesorhr wrote:I believe that newly grandfather slap didn't get much sleep last night :lol:
Anyway I would like to wish you all happy and prosperous New 2015. Aldo someone got present little earlier :biggthumbsup: But that is OK! Only good people are blessed with this opportunity!
Oh I slept very well and I'm quite happy. :mrgreen: Happy New Years to you also my friend! :party: Here in the USA our party has just begun!

sherpyderpa

Post by sherpyderpa »

I played in APC last night around 01:00 UK time and a London U.K. based player was bouncing around, at a crazy speed and nearly invincible.
Comes in and ruins the game for all Riddik, Ionu and Willie were clearly getting wiped out by this player including me. The players I.P. address is 2.99.170.212_356 ( as shown on the screen) before I entered game. Is it possible to get these cheats banned by their I.P. address ?

It's not the first time I have encountered this individual and I have warned them before but obviously they don't care or don't believe they will be reported.

Well here's the report !
Remus

Post by Remus »

sherpyderpa wrote:I played in APC last night around 01:00 UK time and a London U.K. based player was bouncing around, at a crazy speed and nearly invincible.
Comes in and ruins the game for all Riddik, Ionu and Willie were clearly getting wiped out by this player including me. The players I.P. address is 2.99.170.212_356 ( as shown on the screen) before I entered game. Is it possible to get these cheats banned by their I.P. address ?

It's not the first time I have encountered this individual and I have warned them before but obviously they don't care or don't believe they will be reported.
I don't own apocalypsecity.net, so I cannot do anything about that.
But two players can kick out of camp another player with > N out (where "N" is the slot number of that player).
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

sherpyderpa wrote:I played in APC last night around 01:00 UK time and a London U.K. based player was bouncing around, at a crazy speed and nearly invincible.

Well here's the report !
NCY is usually full of players with super speed who die delayedly. And if they use armor... :twisted:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote:

Well here's the report !
NCY is usually full of players with super speed who die delayedly. And if they use armor... :twisted:
Yes, the camp is full of cheater morons. :roll: Just this morning a player who could take 8 headshots and still live. AND with normal movements? :think: I smell bullshit again...

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

A veteran playing unregistered makes noobs leave camps... When I want to kick him(her) out of a camp I can do just several times and then I can't. I always get an "invalid command" notification.

Today, I couldn't kick him at all. I get this error trying to kick the player out:
Bez názvu. 1.jpg
Or I didn't get any notification and the player kept killing noobs like I didnt send any command to kick him out... It seems like this player knows what to do not to be kicked out. Or am I wrong?
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote:A veteran playing unregistered makes noobs leave camps... When I want to kick him(her) out of a camp I can do just several times and then I can't. I always get an "invalid command" notification.

Today, I couldn't kick him at all. I get this error trying to kick the player out:
Bez názvu. 1.jpg
Or I didn't get any notification and the player kept killing noobs like I didnt send any command to kick him out... It seems like this player knows what to do not to be kicked out. Or am I wrong?
You were cheating again? :P
Let me guess, the yellow monster or the yellow female #2? And they move with abnormal speed and rank up 5-10 frags in less than a minute?
Nooooo, we don't need to kick this idiot. They will help draw in new players. <-(sarcasm)

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Of course, our "beloved" yellow player. I even left a camp where were just the player and Renzo and guess what? He entered a camp where I was playing. :twisted:
Remus

Post by Remus »

freekarol wrote:A veteran playing unregistered makes noobs leave camps... When I want to kick him(her) out of a camp I can do just several times and then I can't. I always get an "invalid command" notification.

Bez názvu. 1.jpg
I don't see any error.
But I see that you're trying to kick out yourself.
Probably you wanted to kick out the player with 11 frags using > 4 out and that's wrong.
He is on the 5th slot.
You are the one on the 4th slot!
That's why you get "freekarol wants to punish freekarol" :lol:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Remus wrote:

Bez názvu. 1.jpg
I don't see any error.
But I see that you're trying to kick out yourself.
Probably you wanted to kick out the player with 11 frags using > 4 out and that's wrong.
He is on the 5th slot.
You are the one on the 4th slot!
That's why you get "freekarol wants to punish freekarol" :lol:
There were just 4 players in there(nobody took a break). So how could I be the number 4? :?:
Remus

Post by Remus »

freekarol wrote:There were just 4 players in there(nobody took a break). So how could I be the number 4? :?:
Pay attention to your screenshot.
The 2nd slot in that camp is empty!
There are 4 players, but the last listed player is on the 5th position.
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Remus wrote:
freekarol wrote:There were just 4 players in there(nobody took a break). So how could I be the number 4? :?:
Pay attention to your screenshot.
The 2nd slot in that camp is empty!
There are 4 players, but the last listed player is on the 5th position.
I've never known that the blank line must be counted too. Good to know. I'm now more informed. :mrgreen:
Remus

Post by Remus »

freekarol wrote:I've never known that the blank line must be counted too. Good to know. I'm now more informed. :mrgreen:
A few years ago we had > username out
That was good for registered players only.

Obviously, the unregistered players don't have a name.
So the only solution is > N out
But "> N out" does not mean "the 4th player out".
It means "the 4th slot disconnected".
hawk

Post by hawk »

I don't know if anyone remembers but I did ask for numbers to be next to the names quite a while ago,this would be easier and quicker for everyone who plays.
There may be players that don't know that they have to also consider the empty spaces,it would be interesting to know what other players think,also no mistakes would be made :D .