Hello

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
troy1

Hello

Post by troy1 »

Hello all hope u didn't forget me i hope u all are well and just wanted to say hi and see how all are doing :D
slapshot

Re: Hello

Post by slapshot »

troy1 wrote:Hello all hope u didn't forget me i hope u all are well and just wanted to say hi and see how all are doing :D
:shock: We are all still here...waiting for you to bring your friends.
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

troy1

Post by troy1 »

are you all really still there :P i have thought about coming back but this game needs work at least i think like the chat its so hard to read it is so blurred and have to guess i tried on HD and 800x600 still could not read but idk if im gonna come back just wanted to say hi :D
hawk

Post by hawk »

troy1 wrote:are you all really still there :P i have thought about coming back but this game needs work at least i think like the chat its so hard to read it is so blurred and have to guess i tried on HD and 800x600 still could not read but idk if im gonna come back just wanted to say hi :D
:smile: Hello I hope you come back because we need more players,as for the chat try the zoom to 110 in your browser settings,this not only helps you read the chat easier,but makes the game screen bigger and better to play. :biggthumbsup:
Feel the fear and do it anyway
lauraboom

Post by lauraboom »

Hello!!! I am Laura, alias Lauraboom, have returned, regards to all and kisses for some, wait to meet prompt.

Hola !!! soy Laura,alias Lauraboom,he vuelto,saludos a todos y besos para algunos,espero veros pronto.
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

I tried to return, but I literally cannot kill anyone. I shoot, and shoot, and shoot, and shoot, and shoot, and shoot. I hear "uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," as if my bullets are hitting the other person, but they are not losing health. Then they turn around, shoot me 1 or 2 times, and I'm respawning. :roll: I think Remus has cursed my "Timberwolf" with rubber bullets. :whatis: This is bogus. It simply is not fun. What fun is it when you go through the NCY house, get the drop on somebody like you're Bruce Willis, get 5 inches from their skull, and unload on them with the 249 for 10 shots, and they don't die? All they do is start jumping like an idiot, turn around, fire one RPG at my feet--which is also at their own feet, coincidentally--and I die but they live. In the past few times I've tried to play, my K/D is literally 0-35.

Something is seriously wrong with the way this game operates these days. It used to not be like this. Two years ago, I could play in the camp with Kurt, Muchat, Magna, Milan, and people with pings so bad that they teleported, and still I could get a K/D 75% on the "Kill" side. But after all these new maps started popping up, and all these new updates, I literally cannot get even a single kill. And I know it's not because these people all have armor. I lurked on a respawn spot in NCY, just to get ONE KILL, and the person respawned right in front of me. I unloaded on them for 20 seconds. They were turning and jumping; they had no idea where the bullets were coming from and didn't see me. Then, finally, she spotted me, fired ONE SINGLE BULLET, and I died.

This game used to be very fun. From the lack of players in all of the maps, I take I'm far from the only person who doesn't find Hopeless 2 to be fun anymore. It's a chore.

Please, Remus, put it on Unity. I'll help if you need. I'll try to help with funding and anything else. Let's make this game fun again!
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

I usually don't play with players who have super speed or who don't die normally. Instead of that, I open a new camp waiting for normal players...

I think this game will be HTML5-based:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5754&hilit=html5
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
Remus

Post by Remus »

Timberwolf wrote:I tried to return, but I literally cannot kill anyone. I shoot, and shoot, and shoot, and shoot, and shoot, and shoot. I hear "uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," as if my bullets are hitting the other person, but they are not losing health.
If you cannot kill anyone, the issue is (obviously) on your side.
Internet connection / OS / browser / antivirus / firewall

Timberwolf wrote:Please, Remus, put it on Unity.
Why should I replace a dead horse with a dead donkey?
:lol:
manga

Post by manga »

:biggthumbsup:
Timberwolf wrote:I tried to return, but I literally cannot kill anyone. I shoot, and shoot, and shoot, and shoot, and shoot, and shoot. I hear "uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," as if my bullets are hitting the other person, but they are not losing health. Then they turn around, shoot me 1 or 2 times, and I'm respawning. :roll: I think Remus has cursed my "Timberwolf" with rubber bullets. :whatis: This is bogus. It simply is not fun. What fun is it when you go through the NCY house, get the drop on somebody like you're Bruce Willis, get 5 inches from their skull, and unload on them with the 249 for 10 shots, and they don't die? All they do is start jumping like an idiot, turn around, fire one RPG at my feet--which is also at their own feet, coincidentally--and I die but they live. In the past few times I've tried to play, my K/D is literally 0-35.

Something is seriously wrong with the way this game operates these days. It used to not be like this. Two years ago, I could play in the camp with Kurt, Muchat, Magna, Milan, and people with pings so bad that they teleported, and still I could get a K/D 75% on the "Kill" side. But after all these new maps started popping up, and all these new updates, I literally cannot get even a single kill. And I know it's not because these people all have armor. I lurked on a respawn spot in NCY, just to get ONE KILL, and the person respawned right in front of me. I unloaded on them for 20 seconds. They were turning and jumping; they had no idea where the bullets were coming from and didn't see me. Then, finally, she spotted me, fired ONE SINGLE BULLET, and I died.

This game used to be very fun. From the lack of players in all of the maps, I take I'm far from the only person who doesn't find Hopeless 2 to be fun anymore. It's a chore.

Please, Remus, put it on Unity. I'll help if you need. I'll try to help with funding and anything else. Let's make this game fun again!
:biggthumbsup:
come to the baban