Call_Of_Duty

Create your own team or join an existing one
profesorhr

Re: Call_Of_Duty

Post by profesorhr »

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Typical cocky aCe 00 7 :baby:
He is trying to beat the great philosophs of the world.
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

profesorhr wrote:....He is trying to beat the great philosophs of the world.
You? "great philosophs" :shock:

I Hate to rain on your delusional stupor mr. profesor genius, but you're as close to a great philosoph as I am developing the cure for muscular dystrophy. :lol:

How fitting, I was spot dead on from the very beginning.
Profesor genius! :mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZZDqwKASbI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZZOHc1_AQ8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Molon Labe!
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

supreme, slapshot as a moderators and members of COD please do something! Ace 007 is spamming our team topic :mrgreen:

Dear Ace you didn't understand the point. Just to be clear here NOBODY said that I am the great philosoph. I just said that you have managed to beat the great philosophs with your wisdom. From my point of view that means that you are among the great philosophs :roll:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
supreme

Post by supreme »

profesorhr wrote:supreme, slapshot as a moderators and members of COD please do something! Ace 007 is spamming our team topic :mrgreen:

Dear Ace you didn't understand the point. Just to be clear here NOBODY said that I am the great philosoph. I just said that you have managed to beat the great philosophs with your wisdom. From my point of view that means that you are among the great philosophs :roll:
ha ha come on prof, what kind of great philosopher is ace when you need to tell him everytime that what you mean actually?
you both need workshop training.
:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

That was my point :mrgreen: I have to give him small tips :mrgreen: He is famouse for bad thinking.
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

profesorhr wrote: Typical cocky aCe 00 7...
He is trying to beat the great philosophs of the world.
profesorhr wrote:Ace you didn't understand....NOBODY said that I am the great philosoph....
I have to give him small tips mrgreen: He is famouse for bad thinking.
If not Bull Crap, you'll need it explained but like “Wile E. Coyote” you might still not get it.

1st The comments were for casual spectators and consumption here. No great philosophers here only a delusional person who thinks he is. :roll:
2nd The statement you make by naming your avatar professor with accompanied portrait of Einstein already implies and speaks volumes.
3rd (because of the point #2) Without a distinctive statement to separate yourself unequivocally implies that you were referring to yourself even if you did so by mistake or at very minimum subconsciously. (adding it in a second statement simply doesn't work here)

Nice try at a poorly written attempt at being clever that didn't work...

Do you have “PROF” on your license plate too? :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZZDqwKASbI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

p.s. Supreme I'll just assume you didn't read professor's explanation very closely, or at least hope that's the case. :eek:
Molon Labe!
Remus

Post by Remus »

:wave:

:rtfm:

:dope-slap:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

William Shakespeare once said "I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed!" :mrgreen:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

Remus

Post by Remus »

slapshot wrote:William Shakespeare once said "I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed!" :mrgreen:
Many "unarmed" people think his wife is still alive.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Hathaway" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:lalala:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Remus wrote:
slapshot wrote:William Shakespeare once said "I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed!" :mrgreen:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Hathaway" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
touché mon ami, touché!

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

No point to discuss with you anymore Ace :roll: . You are guy that thinks that he has all the brain of the world. There is a saying in Croatia that I will try to translate in English. And the saying goes like this " Every pot has his own cover".

Over and out and Scotty please beem me up :wink:
supreme

Post by supreme »

Remus please ban both noobs. I cannot understand what code words they are using for each other to insult or praise.
I need translator or may be some special room for both to discuss in detail
:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

slapshot wrote:
Remus wrote:
touché mon ami, touché!
Never take a toupha to a knife fight, or is it a toupee to a gun fight. :?
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

Lenny wrote:
slapshot wrote:
Remus wrote: Many "unarmed" people think his wife is still alive.
touché mon ami, touché!
Never take a toupha to a knife fight, or is it a toupee to a gun fight. :?
I bring bazookas :D
Molon Labe!
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

supreme wrote:Remus please ban both noobs. I cannot understand what code words they are using for each other to insult or praise.
I need translator or may be some special room for both to discuss in detail
:stop: :mrgreen:
Molon Labe!
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

:lol: :cheers:

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Dear supreme,
you can tell a lot about women's mood just by looking at her hands. For instance, if they are holding a gun, she's a probably angry :mrgreen:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups. :think: :lol:
:cheers:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

C.O.D. would like to thank Shy_Teds for playing a couple of very close matches with us this past week. It's always fun to play against these highly formidable, honest and fun players! The scores are always close and we respect all the members. even immortal naveen :mrgreen:

Thanks again guys and we are looking forward to more matches very soon!

:cheers: :worship:

Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Shy_Teds aim to please :wink:
And Naveen aims at anything & everything (teammates included) :roll:
Praveen & Ace are our major playing cards. Naveen is just our joker in the pack :lol:

manga

Post by manga »

a lot of our team online I frag this month 6754 frag The fragments of our total 4960(topz -slapshot abi-profesor) :mrgreen: :biggthumbsdown: :whatis: and not just a little bit more tolerant Let's play a little more often I love you all but all of you kotu manga kotu )))))
come to the baban
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

manga wrote:a lot of our team online I frag this month 6754 frag The fragments of our total 4960(topz -slapshot abi-profesor) :mrgreen: :biggthumbsdown: :whatis: and not just a little bit more tolerant Let's play a little more often I love you all but all of you kotu manga kotu )))))
Yes, sorry abi! I have been busy with some family matters. Prof is on a research vessel at sea. But we'll try to be more active. :lol:

nokta

Post by nokta »

Put an end to injustice...Yes, our connection is bad.Leave us alone.Please refrain from swearing..remus is not fair moderators.Please do not swear.make the man.make the man.You do not have to play with us.make the man :police:
-_-_-_->>>>>>>>>> SÜPER_GÜÇ <<<<<<<<<<-_-_-_-_-
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

nokta wrote:Put an end to injustice...Yes, our connection is bad.Leave us alone.Please refrain from swearing..remus is not fair moderators.Please do not swear.make the man.make the man.You do not have to play with us.make the man :police:

This has nothing to do with your nationality. It's because you play with deliberate shit connections to win. You've taught a team of boys to play like cheats. Now live with it. :baby:

general48

Post by general48 »

I want to team
Cümleler doğrudur sen doğru isen
Doğruluk bulunmaz sen eğri isen
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

general48 wrote:I want to team
Good luck :cheers:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
general48

Post by general48 »

onomuno wrote: Good luck :cheers:
ty :biggthumbsup:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Thank you general48, we are honored with your request. The boss (Supreme) is temporarily away but will return soon. We will all discuss and answer as soon as we can.

general48

Post by general48 »

slapshot wrote:Thank you general48, we are honored with your request. The boss (Supreme) is temporarily away but will return soon. We will all discuss and answer as soon as we can.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

general48 wrote:I want to team
Sorry general48, at this time we must say no to your request. We do hope you will understand.

supreme

Post by supreme »

Dear COD,

Hope you all doing fine and in best of health. I have been inactive from nearly 2,3 years. Therefore, I don't want to occupy COD seat and would like to announce my official retirement today. I wish you all best wishes.

:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

supreme wrote:Dear COD,

Hope you all doing fine and in best of health. I have been inactive from nearly 2,3 years. Therefore, I don't want to occupy COD seat and would like to announce my official retirement today. I wish you all best wishes.

:shock: COD has been inactive for 2 years. Does this mean we must retire too? :P
You will always be our glorious leader. But maybe Topz007 can fill in as boss while you are goofing off and neglecting your duties as COD leader.

:worship:

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

slapshot wrote:
supreme wrote:Dear COD,

:shock: COD has been inactive for 2 years. Does this mean we must retire too? :P
You will always be our glorious leader. But maybe Topz007 can fill in as boss while you are goofing off and neglecting your duties as COD leader.

:worship:
Someone will be mad slapshot! O boy I am looking forward to see the bosses answer :-)