Post by general48 »

onomuno wrote: Good luck :cheers:
ty :biggthumbsup:
Cümleler doğrudur sen doğru isen
Doğruluk bulunmaz sen eğri isen
slapshot

Re: Call_Of_Duty

Post by slapshot »

Thank you general48, we are honored with your request. The boss (Supreme) is temporarily away but will return soon. We will all discuss and answer as soon as we can.
:cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

general48

Post by general48 »

slapshot wrote:Thank you general48, we are honored with your request. The boss (Supreme) is temporarily away but will return soon. We will all discuss and answer as soon as we can.
Cümleler doğrudur sen doğru isen
Doğruluk bulunmaz sen eğri isen
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

general48 wrote:I want to team
Sorry general48, at this time we must say no to your request. We do hope you will understand.

supreme

Post by supreme »

Dear COD,

Hope you all doing fine and in best of health. I have been inactive from nearly 2,3 years. Therefore, I don't want to occupy COD seat and would like to announce my official retirement today. I wish you all best wishes.

:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

supreme wrote:Dear COD,

Hope you all doing fine and in best of health. I have been inactive from nearly 2,3 years. Therefore, I don't want to occupy COD seat and would like to announce my official retirement today. I wish you all best wishes.

:shock: COD has been inactive for 2 years. Does this mean we must retire too? :P
You will always be our glorious leader. But maybe Topz007 can fill in as boss while you are goofing off and neglecting your duties as COD leader.

:worship:

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

slapshot wrote:
supreme wrote:Dear COD,

:shock: COD has been inactive for 2 years. Does this mean we must retire too? :P
You will always be our glorious leader. But maybe Topz007 can fill in as boss while you are goofing off and neglecting your duties as COD leader.

:worship:
Someone will be mad slapshot! O boy I am looking forward to see the bosses answer :-)
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien