Tarantula

Create your own team or join an existing one
CrazyMiner

Re: CrazyMiner

Post by CrazyMiner »

Tarantula by two experienced players who want to enter the reception team are active people who want to enter the team should leave here I want to team tarantula remus if appropriate, then the team will incorporate the best games you :cheers:

Tarantula takımına girmek isteyen tecrübeli iki oyuncu alımı aktif haldedir takıma girmek isteyenler ı want to team tarantula buraya yazmaları önerilir ardından remus uygun görürse sizi takıma dahil edecektir iyi oyunlar :biggthumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5rzLS8d8Ck" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :pompom:
Remus

Re: Tarantula

Post by Remus »

To the team leader (CrazyMiner):

This team is qualified for team poster.
I need the photos of CrazyMiner, yasar_gulu, bmx123, Alianzacopa, rookie77 & mucaht.
JPG, good quality, 320x240 or bigger.
Only the head / face is important.
:cheers:
CrazyMiner

Post by CrazyMiner »

remus would be great, but I think I threw my pc, the problem takes the format needs to change the operating system has a fault has been corrected photo pc pc I'm trying to send it now I have to enter for the experiment I'm going to the game during the game comes from the blue screen problem will disappear best games I changed the operating system :biggthumbsup:

remus harika olur ancak benim pc problem çıkarıyor format attım galiba işletim sisteminde arıza var değişmesi gerekiyor pc düzeldiğinde foto göndereceğim şuan oyuna giriyorum deneme için girmek zorundayım pc deniyorum oyun esnasında mavi ekran geliyor sanırım işletim sistemi değiştiğinde sorun ortadan kalkacaktır iyi oyunlar :cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODiOVrVI-6Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :pompom:
CrazyMiner

Post by CrazyMiner »

Remus someone might my user name recognized this point in the game and the deletion of inappropriate behavior exhibited decreased to 39 700 decided to blame someone ip address needs to be identified and disqualified from the game :biggthumbsdown:

Remus birileri benim kullanıcı adıyla oyuna girip uygun olmayan davranış sergilemiş olabilir bunun farkına point silinmesiyle karar verilmiştir 39700 gerilemiş bunun sorumlusu kimse ip adresinden tespit edilip oyundan diskalifiye edilmesi gerekiyor :whatis:

encountered by the fact that the game can not continue in this way one of deceitful wandering among us :biggthumbsup:

bu şekilde oyuna devam edilemez gerçeği ile karşılaşıldı hilekar birisi aramızda dolanıyor :police:
Remus

Post by Remus »

CrazyMiner wrote:Remus someone might my user name recognized this point in the game and the deletion of inappropriate behavior exhibited decreased to 39 700 decided to blame someone ip address needs to be identified and disqualified from the game :biggthumbsdown:
I don't understand.
:think:
The last one accessing the CrazyMiner account is someone from Ankara - Turkey.
If you think that's a turkish "friend", do the following:
1) change the password of your Hotmail account.
2) change the password of your game account.
Sorry, but I cannot help you here.
And I got tired of turkish cheaters ... :whatis:
CrazyMiner

Post by CrazyMiner »

Frags 39780 Points 42783 And Points of Frags 39780 modified entry is made in the game vaziyetteydi perceived here the problem was, the 42783 points, was exactly the opposite way I think I saw something that has upset me, who do not work out the purpose for which you have to solve such problems should be identified as soon as possible and making good games :pompom:

Frags ve Points değiştirilmiş vaziyetteydi sorunu burdan algıladım oyuna giriş yapıldığında frags 39780, oldu points ise 42783, oldu tam ters şekilde gördüm bu beni tedirgin etti sanırım bir şeyler yolunda gitmiyor bunu çözmem lazım kimler hangi amaçla böyle problem çıkarıyorsa en kısa zamanda tespit edilmelidir iyi oyunlar :baby:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRGz1DUDQkI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :biggthumbsup:
Remus

Post by Remus »

CrazyMiner wrote:Frags 39780 Points 42783 And Points of Frags 39780 modified entry is made in the game vaziyetteydi perceived here the problem was, the 42783 points, was exactly the opposite way I think I saw something that has upset me, who do not work out the purpose for which you have to solve such problems should be identified as soon as possible and making good games :pompom:
No one can turn your points into frags and vice versa.
:lol: :lol:
You have 42783 frags and 39780 points:
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMCinfo ... CrazyMiner" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:cheers:
CrazyMiner

Post by CrazyMiner »

remus reason for this phenomenon caused by the fact that no one is dealing with someone with my pc look in play because it is usually called the back wall there is a cheating program, I have not tried it, but others coming into the game when hopaless Play this trick breaks open and the people I'm connected to my internet provider, then someone when I'm online my hattıma observed acceleration in the game, they have fallen to connect to worry about coming in this game remus so I have to warn you against hackers, people who may not find at a day in the morning when the game because I know that every game is installed to connect to my service, I feel there are people who do this deliberately as I have described an attack on the At the end of the game after the cmd menu is locked when played online, so someone else will intervene in activities on the internet as a recommendation do you have to check the data base in order to serve healthy man would be logical to do the virus control :biggthumbsup:

remus bu olay aslında kimseden kaynaklanmıyor sebebi benim pc ile birileri uğraşıyor çünkü bak oyundayken genelde duvar arkası denilen bir hile programı var bunu ben denemedim ama başkaları hopaless oyununa girdiği zaman bu hileyi açıp insanların oyunlarını bozuyor ardından benim bağlı olduğum internet sağlayıcısına ben online durumdayken birileri benim hattıma bağlanıp oyunu hızlandırma derdine düşmüş olarak gözlemleniyor bunlar bu oyunda meydana geliyor remus bu yüzden seni hacker olan kişilere karşı uyarmak zorundayım bir gün sabah kalktığında oyunu yerinde bulamayabilirsin sebebi ben hissediyorum bağlantıma yüklendikleri farkındayım bunu her oyun servisine yapanlar vardır kasıtlı olarak uygulanan bir saldırı olarak ben bunu nitelendirdim sonra cmd menüsü oyunun bitiminde kilitlendi yani birileri online olup oynadığı zaman başkası internet faliyeti müdehale ediyor tavsiye olarak mutlaka data base kontrolü yapmak zorundasın dostum sağlıklı hizmet verebilmek için virüs kontrolü yaparsan mantıklı olacaktır :agree:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBqnw-rYhcM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :worship:
Remus

Post by Remus »

CrazyMiner wrote:remus reason for this phenomenon caused by the fact that no one is dealing with someone with my pc look in play because it is usually called the back wall there is a cheating program, I have not tried it, but others coming into the game when hopaless Play this trick breaks open and the people I'm connected to my internet provider, then someone when I'm online my hattıma observed acceleration in the game, they have fallen to connect to worry about coming in this game remus so I have to warn you against hackers, people who may not find at a day in the morning when the game because I know that every game is installed to connect to my service, I feel there are people who do this deliberately as I have described an attack on the At the end of the game after the cmd menu is locked when played online, so someone else will intervene in activities on the internet as a recommendation do you have to check the data base in order to serve healthy man would be logical to do the virus control :biggthumbsup:
If your computer is infected with a virus, I cannot help you.
If you find cheaters, come here and report them (username, screenshot).
What do I know for sure: 90% of the cheaters are from Turkey (turkish IPs).
CrazyMiner

Post by CrazyMiner »

I was born in greece greek remus I want to tell you just wanted to warn you about it, but you're talking about the Turks did not understand that more and more people in the game if you can relax a little friendly advice to me, I love the Turks of Greek and Turkish friendship will last forever addition you romania already friendly with the Turks You can be sure that this site will be constantly indulges in friendship, we must continue the race, religion, language, the distinction should not be made at the level of friendship with the brother of games that player lose everyone I'm good games :cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qegFwQkNkeE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :biggthumbsup:

remus ben yunanistan doğumluyum sana yunanca anlatayım istersen sadece seni bu konuda uyarmak istedim ama sen sürekli türklerden bahsediyorsun buna anlam veremedim biraz relax olursan daha fazla kişi oyuna dahil olabilir benden sana dost tavsiyedir ayrıyetten türkleride severim yunan ve türk dostluğu sonsuza kadar sürecek romanya ile türkler zaten dost bu dostluğumuzun sürekli olacağına emin olabilirsin bu siteye girenler hepimizin kardeşidir oyunlarımızı dostluk seviyesinde sürdürmeliyiz ırk din dil ayrımı yapılmamalıdır bu oyuncu kaybettirebilir herkeze iyi oyunlar dilerim :cheers:
Remus

Post by Remus »

CrazyMiner wrote:I was born in greece greek remus I want to tell you just wanted to warn you about it, but you're talking about the Turks did not understand that more and more people in the game if you can relax a little friendly advice to me, I love the Turks of Greek and Turkish friendship will last forever addition you romania already friendly with the Turks You can be sure that this site will be constantly indulges in friendship, we must continue the race, religion, language, the distinction should not be made at the level of friendship with the brother of games that player lose everyone I'm good games :cheers:
Maybe you didn't understand my previous statement:
The server LOG shows >90% of the cheaters with turkish IPs.
:!:
I know many nice people from Turkey.
I was in Turkey 3 times in the past 4 years and I always had a great time.
:biggthumbsup:
Don't mix race & religion with cheaters!!!
I was talking about cheaters.
:wink:
CrazyMiner

Re:Tarantula

Post by CrazyMiner »

If you want to enter the team here I want to briefly write tarantula team needs new players who have completed 500 pension shall be included in the team began to purchases from today ie 2 +1 will be a total of 3 people, including a team by team president alone, the overall comprehensive description online will be preferred I'm good games upheld :biggthumbsup:

takıma girmek isteyen varsa buraya kısa olarak ı want to team tarantula yazmaları gerekiyor 500 aylığını tamamlamış olan yeni oyuncular takıma dahil edilecektir bugünden itibaren alımlar başladı 2+1 yapacağız yani toplam 3 kişi daha takıma dahil edilebilir yalnız online olanlar tercih edilecektir takım başkanı tarafından genel kapsamlı açıklamayı duyurdum iyi oyunlar dilerim :cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMcDeNo6KUs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :baby:
CrazyMiner

Re: Re:Tarantula

Post by CrazyMiner »

yudka killer was disqualified for a week for 3 months because I'm gonna have to remove the team did not participate in team matches, team competitions that do not already warned you before I doldumu those 3 months ends up as a rule of the game :biggthumbsdown:

yudka killer diskalifiye olmasına bir hafta kaldı takımdan çıkarmak zorunda kalacağım sebebi 3 aydır takım maçlarına katılmadı zaten ben daha önce uyarmıştım takım maçlarına çıkmayan kişilerin 3 ay doldumu işi biter bu oyunun kuralıdır :biggthumbsdown:

If you want to enter the team here I want to briefly write tarantula team needs new players who have completed 500 pension shall be included in the team began to purchases from today ie 2 +1 will be a total of 3 people, including a team by team president alone, the overall comprehensive description online will be preferred I'm good games upheld :cheers:

:wave: yudka killer
CrazyMiner

Re: Re:Tarantula

Post by CrazyMiner »

If you want to enter the team here I want to briefly write tarantula team needs new players who have completed 500 pension shall be included in the team began to purchases from today ie 2 +1 will be a total of 3 people, including a team by team president alone, the overall comprehensive description online will be preferred I'm good games upheld :P

3 players to be added to the team's summer tarantula :police:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ6wyPRbBoI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :cheers:
CrazyMiner

Re:Tarantula

Post by CrazyMiner »

team-building effort, but definitely scores high on everyone teams scored under 50,000, so do not take teams of players try to attempt in vain'm supposed tarantula than a month ago, I told the team three people still want to enter the higher-rated teams stubborn, I call you friends, do not take do not bother if you want to enter the tarantula team told'm supposed to I highly recommend that you avail of cunning to fight to get in. I do not need the first three have already said, do not take three people who want to come girsin you tarantula tarantula team squad missing the chance to play team games give you a good chance the good reviews :biggthumbsup:

herkez takım kurma çabasında ancak puanları yüksek takımlar kesinlikle 50000 altında puanlı oyuncu takımlarına almazlar bu yüzden boşuna çabalamayın tarantula takımına 3 kişi daha alacağımı bir ay önce söyledim hala daha yüksek puanlı takımlara girmek isteyen inatçı arkadaşlarınıza buradan sesleniyorum boşuna uğraşmayın almazlar tarantula takımına girmek isteyen varsa alacağımı söyledim kurnaz olmanızı tavsiye ederim boşuna ilk 3 takıma girmek için mücadele vermenize gerek yok zaten almazlar dedim tarantula takım kadrosu eksik isteyen 3 kişi gelsin girsin sizlere tarantula takımında oynama şansı veriyorum şansınızı iyi değerlendirin hepinize iyi oyunlar :cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX-aN0Ydozk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :agree:
rookie77

Post by rookie77 »

GUYS?! WHERE ARE YOU? WAKE FUCKING UP! I will leave this team in 2 weeks unless someone of u appear or an active player join us. if not, this team is dead, I think. Hope I will see u soon. Marcel :?
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

I think they're busy with school. I think they'll be back at a summer break. :smile:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
rookie77

Post by rookie77 »

Im sorry but I cant wait till summer break. That is why a lot of teams are dead. I cant be here alone, I want to play team matches. by the way: bmx is 11. I think he isnt so busy with school. He was very excited about this game and I dont know where is he now.
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

rookie77 wrote:Im sorry but I cant wait till summer break. That is why a lot of teams are dead. I cant be here alone, I want to play team matches. by the way: bmx is 11. I think he isnt so busy with school. He was very excited about this game and I dont know where is he now.
rookie77 amigo my friend,freekarol is right maybe ur team mate are busy to their study,if you want to play team matches im here always online,lets play and apc dm 1 vs 1, i use rpg weapon and you use pistol weapon :lol:
philippine warrior
rookie77

Post by rookie77 »

ahhahahah, we can try :D . But it sucks to play alone, u know that? Ok, I can wait till september and then i will see.
hoakin1986

Post by hoakin1986 »

rookie77 wrote:Im sorry but I cant wait till summer break. That is why a lot of teams are dead. I cant be here alone, I want to play team matches. by the way: bmx is 11. I think he isnt so busy with school. He was very excited about this game and I dont know where is he now.
why do not you try to make your team,is quite active and good players with no team,jeremias also looking for a team
rookie77

Post by rookie77 »

hoakin1986 wrote:
why do not you try to make your team,is quite active and good players with no team,jeremias also looking for a team
As i said, I will wait till september and then I will see. But that is a good idea!
rookie77

Post by rookie77 »

Remus, i want to leave this team. Can you remove me, please? (sorry CrazyMiner :sad: )
Remus

Post by Remus »

rookie77 wrote:Remus, i want to leave this team. Can you remove me, please? (sorry CrazyMiner :sad: )
Done.
CrazyMiner

Tarantula

Post by CrazyMiner »

the team will be the new guys we gain points when remus remus 4000 3000 we will make our points wiper 5000 when we will remus 4000 :cheers:

Tarantula's can get out of those who want to go I do not care Please note also that I need a good solid men :biggthumbsup:
CrazyMiner

Post by CrazyMiner »

he bought the team wins the match by escaping the jerks who come out better if you do not already unstable people that I would have had to remove from club :police:

They're probably not call tarantula come after the game is already one assumption that those who say I'm gonna go free after the teams will match the first guy I do not think everyone has learned that you do not :whatis:
CrazyMiner

Post by CrazyMiner »

tarantula team players to match up with the announcement from the team is forbidden to cheat Black_Hawk making team decided to head match up with other teams and approved the new people 4 people tarantula will probably be the case here, I want to write enter tarantula team will be taken to the team who have played this team tarantula element I see absolutely Black_Hawk If I hear club will be taken :cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrVC5dm5fFc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :pompom:
CrazyMiner

Post by CrazyMiner »

:police: We came here to play games with friends some bastard traitor state to go to another team where team selling immoral people who have fallen into the team match what makes this son of a bitch bastard impersonal people to earn points by doing tricks in the pursuit of what makes their teams match cheater :baby:

nite they do not match those of this site is to provoke the infamous bastard stateless, stateless persons and should be avoided :biggthumbsdown:
rookie77

Post by rookie77 »

Oh, cmon CrazyMiner ...I said im sorry for leaving the team but we were playing ALONE! So i think it is better for everybody that u create a new strong team and i go where i want to.
And why did u call me a jerk? I apologized to you...
Still your friend,
Rookie
supreme

Post by supreme »

haha, i see VERY interesting posts. so who is the traitor? :whatis: :mrgreen:
:
CrazyMiner

Post by CrazyMiner »

with severe schizophrenic attitude brother dropped folks posts this site thoroughly before reading begins with treason after deleting points, then the other team starts taking an cheat for the team leaders begin to insult the folks who can not find anyone to play next to the last one in the forum when you look around and insult swearing swearing here called admin Search for a specific business purpose I hope you do not wipe malady was the change in admin expenses remus remus on this topic was founded in court again expire administrators remove curses do think you should choose a new admin :police:

Because of people like you to the player who people here do not want to join a team playing in the game purpose is not to give up fight acts is an ominous number gms give yaratmaksa search environment incite people to talk about, but here is a labor of creating a means to do bitch in my country do not care about your country, your country, not binding if you say you do, get the hell off this site then provoke its other sites out there now obtain residential areas of the game world because of stupid idiots not displayed motives emerges harebrained idea that in this way the people will not provoke such a site admin does not have to be greek or almanyalı everyone involved in the site from different countries If you do not get respect for the communities before I speak today, I'll go down the drain site tomorrow ronaldo vs lemon balm leaves, etc. :?: :biggthumbsdown:
CrazyMiner

Post by CrazyMiner »

-Turkish and Greek brothers who do not want to understand them, even now announced to the world media carefully mykonos greece islands of the country there are not thousands of Greeks in partnership with the Turkish world does not need people like you do for fun when you have excluded people ostracize you this so people come to be known, in line with the correct attitude of blood you lose yourself in it OK :baby:

türk ve yunanlı kardeştir bunları anlamak istemeyen dünya medyasına özenle duyurulur şuan bile yunanistan ülkesinin mykonos adalarında bile binlerce türk vardır yunanlılar ile ortaklaşa eylence yapıyorlar sizin gibilere dünyanın ihtiyacı yok siz insanları dışladığınız zaman insanlarda sizi dışlayacaklar bu böyle biline hizaya gel kan kaybediyorsunuz bu tavırlar ile düzeltin kendinizi tamam :cheers:

I am your father's father Atatürk THE BABAN (ATATÜRK)
CrazyMiner

Post by CrazyMiner »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtulEukqmKQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :agree:

BİZİM DOSTLUĞUMUZ BÖYLEDİR İZLE :biggthumbsup: Our friendship is so FEED :pompom: TURKISH AND GREEK SISTER LONG LIVE THE MYKONOS
supreme

Post by supreme »

This is all french to me :P I think crazy is telling something about his country and Greece.
:
CrazyMiner

Post by CrazyMiner »

conversations because people do you need to delete the event admin cools the game within the game, there are those who are extremely uncomfortable attitude stop acting like a widow! During the Turkish and Greek people with the last game to earn the distinction of making something that I warned you about that before the remus people here than he understood himself a more constructive error lenny friend behaving like remus Slapshot it is one of the best, but once you rook77 supreme exhibit strange attitudes cases Who is? team called the person who sold rooky77 similar inglorious bastards in this game, who knows very well that they wreck remus last word with this team play this way, people will not exhibit these stupid attitudes that support the full sample because they are shitting into hopaless :whatis:

senin admin olayının silinmesi lazım çünkü yaptığın konuşmalar insanları oyundan soğutuyor oyun içersindeki tavırlarından son derece rahatsız olanlar var dul bir kadın gibi davranmaktan vazgeç ! son olarak türkler ve yunanlı olan kişilere oyun esnasında ayrım yapma bu sana bir şey kazandırmaz daha önce remus bu konuda uyarmıştım o anladı hatasını kendini buradaki insanlara nazaran daha yapıcı davranıyor lenny arkadaşımız remus gibi iyi biridir slapshot öyledir ama sen supreme garip haller tavırlar sergileme bir kere rook77 kimdir ? rooky77 denen kişi takım satmıştır buna benzer şerefsiz kişiler bu oyunu bozuyorlar remus bu piçlerin kim olduğunu çok iyi biliyor son lafım bu şekilde takım oyunu olmaz bu aptal tavırlar sergileyen kişileri destekleme çünkü hopaless içine sıçıyor bunun dolu örneği vardır :police:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Rookie was Crazyminer best teammate, now Rookie has gone :roll:
Crazyminer now needs to find another playmate.
Finding new teammates/forum contributers/interesting people/fun matches. Well that's almost disappeared now we're all spread out in beginners camps. :shock:

:?

P.s. Crazyminer, (bastard & shitting) NOT very good words to use on the forum or in the game. :wink:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
CrazyMiner

Post by CrazyMiner »

I realize that everyone did not sell anyone had lenny position in my team there is no problem if the real problem is how I tarantula sellers that team, including the team would hopaless provoking game rules and the layout of your men, I do not like what you break my best But do not you let me go I think the problem here is probably so luptor There's someone I'm trying to identify the dealer sets the rules hopaless team disregard contrary to the rules of dealing with stupid sick soldiers :whatis:

Some people set up teams for the other team's players are provoked by country is my right to do so, everyone on their team not containing french german military military military not containing not containing american soldiers from other countries and other countries to take the team play the ass of the nation sinking leaves I go oyunuda Enough :?:

takımlar kuruluyor bazı kişiler diğer takım oyuncuları için hakkımı provoke ediyorlar ülke ayrımı yapıyorlar öyleyse herkez kendi takımında fransız askeri bulundursun alman askeri bulundursun amerikan askeri bulundursun başka ülkelerden asker alıp takımında oynatmasın milletin ve diğer ülkelerin götüne batıyorsak ben bu oyunuda bırakır giderim yeter artık :biggthumbsup:

THE BABAN ATATÜRK :cheers:
bmx123

Post by bmx123 »

Bad news people from my team. :sad: i am going to make a team myself and quit this one..... :cry: well hopefully players will join my new team, but i will still be frends with yall. do not ask why. :D
*Big Bang To The Head*
bmx123

Post by bmx123 »

Remus will u take me off this team.
*Big Bang To The Head*
Remus

Post by Remus »

bmx123 wrote:Remus will u take me off this team.
OK
CrazyMiner

Post by CrazyMiner »

amazingfire club was
lipus123 club was

I recommend these two mates tarantula's take off remus :biggthumbsup:

THE BABAN ATATÜRK :cheers:

We need a more powerful men in team new team members to be included in the total number of 40,000 by the head of the player under 6 do not accept tarantula team :police:

takım konusunda daha güçlü adamlara ihtiyacımız vardır yeni takım elemanları toplam takım başkanı tarafından 6 kişi tarantula takımına dahil edilecek 40000 altında oyuncu kabul etmiyoruz :biggthumbsup:
CrazyMiner

Post by CrazyMiner »

Tarantula Takımına girmek isteyen 40.000 üzeri oyuncular alınacaktır takıma girmek isteyenler I WANT TO TEAM TARANTULA yazmaları gerekir toplam 5 veya 6 yeni kişi güçlü oyuncu olmak şartıyla tarantula takımına takım başkanı tarafından dahil edilecek remus bu sistemi onaylayacaktır tüm hopaless oyuncularına önemli duyurudur ! :pompom:

Team players will be looking to enter Tarantula over 40,000 people who want to enter the club need to write I WANT TO TEAM TARANTULA a total of 5 or 6 new people by the head of a strong team player will be included provided that the tarantula remus probably approve of this system is an important announcement from players all hopaless :biggthumbsup:
Remus

Post by Remus »

CrazyMiner wrote:amazingfire club was
lipus123 club was

I recommend these two mates tarantula's take off remus :biggthumbsup:
Done.
By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

CrazyMiner biraz aktif olursanız maçlar yaparız.Bu yaz 1.olalım artık :mrgreen:
Takımına iyi oynayan 1-2 oyuncu al.Ama mutlaka haberleşebilmen ve mutlaka çevrimiçi olmaları lazım. :cheers:
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
alianzacopa

Post by alianzacopa »

Please rowing team can get me tarantula'm remus and pamper yourself alianzacopa thanks. :lol:
alianzacopa

remus

Post by alianzacopa »

REMUS , I WAN ' T TO LEAVE THE TEAM , PLEASE. ALIANZACOPA :biggthumbsup:
Remus

Post by Remus »

alianzacopa wrote:REMUS , I WAN ' T TO LEAVE THE TEAM , PLEASE. ALIANZACOPA :biggthumbsup:
You left this team yesterday.
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMCinfo ... lianzacopa" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:wink:

And for future:
1) REPLY to the team topic if you want to join or leave a team
2) don't open new topics with stupid titles
3) don't use CAPS LOCK all the time
:smash:
Serhanefe

Re: Team Name : Tarantula

Post by Serhanefe »

By_zeus wrote:
CrazyMiner wrote:Team Name : Tarantula
3 oyuncunun buraya I want to team yazması senin de Ok yazman gerekir.
Ama buraya ilk üye olmalıdırlar. :biggthumbsup:
Ben gelicem nasıl gelebilirim
NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE !
Serhanefe

Post by Serhanefe »

Rica etsem beni takımınıza alır mısınız ?
Are you kindly take me in your team?
NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE !
By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

CrazyMiner,
Çevrimiçi oyuncu buldun gibi.
Bi denemeni rica ederim.
Geri dön şu takıma yav.Maçlar yapamadık uzun süredir. :biggthumbsup:
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk