Tarantula

Create your own team or join an existing one
CrazyMiner

Re: Tarantula

Post by CrazyMiner »

SunTiger the performance of players in the team were included in the game to try to be a one-month trial period to decide remus team player when you add it analyzes the discovery remus if I have someone who is always online SunTiger condition :baby:
mucaht

Post by mucaht »

Hi remus or not until I get into COD a certain time does not want to evaluate. Take me back Tarantulaya
There's a bullet for you
mucaht

Post by mucaht »

I want to team Tarantula :biggthumbsup:
There's a bullet for you
CrazyMiner

Post by CrazyMiner »

mucaht tarantula team to participate in the presentation, by the way if you're like the team point out that Virgil approves remus team a little difficult to get in there I think you know remus mucaht tarantula tarantula still makes more sense to stay in team decided to enter the number of the team have been approved by the founder of the best games :cheers:

mucaht tarantula team katılmak için eğer remus onaylarsa takımda sayılırsın bu arada şunuda belirteyim virgil takımı bana kalırsa oraya girmen biraz zor tarantula takımında kalman daha mantıklıdır yinede sen bilirsin remus mucaht tarantula takıma girmeye karar verdi takım kurucusu tarafından onaylanmıştır iyi oyunlar :pompom:

Remus :biggthumbsup:
Remus

Post by Remus »

CrazyMiner wrote:mucaht tarantula team to participate in the presentation, by the way if you're like the team point out that Virgil approves remus team a little difficult to get in there I think you know remus mucaht tarantula tarantula still makes more sense to stay in team decided to enter the number of the team have been approved by the founder of the best games :cheers:
:biggthumbsup:
CrazyMiner

Post by CrazyMiner »

I think that goal was scored in the bottom of the queue, is now thought to increase tarantula team 27 ordinary all of a sudden it was hard to reach the number 14 is now the target should be to enter the first 5 games with plenty of good points we wish all teams :pompom:

sanırım bu gol oldu artık tarantula takımı yükselecek hedefimiz en alt sıradayken düşünüldü 27. sıradan birden bire 14 numaraya ulaşmak zor oldu şimdi hedef ilk 5 girmek olmalıdır bütün takımlara iyi oyunlar bol puanlar dileriz :police:

Queen - I Want To Break Free (High Quality) :agree:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM8Ss28zjcE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

the memory of Freddie Mercury
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

CrazyMiner wrote: Queen - I Want To Break Free -
the memory of Freddie Mercury
Now to this I can agree!
:agree: :biggthumbsup:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

rookie77

Post by rookie77 »

can i join? please... :D
CrazyMiner

Post by CrazyMiner »

rookie77, I think I approve remus Tarantula has said it wants to join the team after investigating the best games are included in the team if appropriate :biggthumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM6emA3JMJ4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :pompom:

Fixed problem caused by the collapse of the game on my pc for 4 days I got a new one I could not enter the main card burned out from overload problem with your pc repaired by a qualified :cheers:
mucaht

Post by mucaht »

rookie join team :biggthumbsup: :agree:
There's a bullet for you
Remus

Post by Remus »

rookie77 wrote:can i join? please...
CrazyMiner wrote:rookie77, I think I approve remus Tarantula has said it wants to join the team after investigating the best games are included in the team if appropriate
mucaht wrote:rookie join team :biggthumbsup: :agree:
mucaht

Post by mucaht »

Thanks remus :biggthumbsup: WELCOME rookie77 :wink:
There's a bullet for you
mucaht

Post by mucaht »

rookie77 come game for team match!! :cheers: :wink:
There's a bullet for you
SunTiger

Post by SunTiger »

Remus wrote:
CrazyMiner wrote:I accepted the tarantula team president SunTiger team players in the team after confirming Remus il be good games :pompom:
To join a team, a player needs over 500 frags in the current month.
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMCinfo ... e=SunTiger" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Only the very active players can join a team.
:wink:
Hi Remu, hi CrazyMiner,

i ll be back and i was active. Over 500 frags in the mittle of the month. ;-)

Can I join now "Tarantula".

Thanx A lot And CU nxt time
sunTiger
:worship:
"It's only after we've lost everything that we are free to do anything"
(Fight Club)
CrazyMiner

Post by CrazyMiner »

Hi sunTiger :cheers:

Remus already know about your pension, if appropriate team will write the best games I wish tarantula :cheers:

Remus :biggthumbsup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp2qcCrdBLA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Remus

Post by Remus »

CrazyMiner wrote:Hi sunTiger,
Remus already know about your pension, if appropriate team will write the best games I wish tarantula
amazingfire

Post by amazingfire »

I want to join team Tarantula :cool:
CrazyMiner

Post by CrazyMiner »

Hi amazingfire

Remus already know about your pension, if appropriate team will write the best games I wish tarantula :biggthumbsup:

Hi Remus :biggthumbsup:
Remus

Post by Remus »

amazingfire wrote:I want to join team Tarantula :cool:
CrazyMiner wrote:Hi amazingfire
Remus already know about your pension, if appropriate team will write the best games I wish tarantula
CrazyMiner

Post by CrazyMiner »

new players into the team do not play team match 2 months short of the team will be disqualified from the team players to enter the team against teams that do not match with the second month is determined by team president crazyminer all tarantula tarantula team suspended for important announcement from the best players in team games

takıma giren yeni oyuncular 2 ay takım maçında oynamazlar ise takımdan diskalifiye olacaklar kısacası takıma girip karşı takımlar ile 2 ay maç yapmayan team oyuncuları tespit edilirse takım başkanı crazyminer tarafından tarantula takımından uzaklaştırılacak tüm tarantula team oyuncularına önemli duyurudur iyi oyunlar :cheers:

Thanks Remus :pompom:
amazingfire

Post by amazingfire »

thanks remus

GO TEAM TARANTULA :biggthumbsup:

:cheers:
mucaht

Post by mucaht »

Alp ben bu aralar biraz yoğunum oyuna giremiyecem. Kısa süre içinde dönerim.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can not log in to the game Alp little busy these days.'ll Go right back in a short time.
There's a bullet for you
alianzacopa

CrazyMiner

Post by alianzacopa »

please put Jeremiah in the equipment please CrazyMiner that's it and put it grasias friend

please put Jeremiah in the equipment please CrazyMiner that's it and put it grasias friend
slapshot

Re: CrazyMiner

Post by slapshot »

alianzacopa wrote:please put Jeremiah in the equipment please CrazyMiner that's it and put it grasias friend

haha, "equipo" is actually to be translated as "Team" in English. :lol: :biggthumbsup:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

CrazyMiner

Post by CrazyMiner »

3 v 3 games already set up equipment to team mate, but some of the team members earn points by doing this unnecessary Staff Members based on 1 v 1 match team played 2 v 2 and 3 v 3 team game against unnecessary matches even the matches the best match 3 v 3 or 4 v 4 games played :biggthumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqiKf57yZJM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :cheers:
CrazyMiner

Post by CrazyMiner »

Tarantula by two experienced players who want to enter the reception team are active people who want to enter the team should leave here I want to team tarantula remus if appropriate, then the team will incorporate the best games you :cheers:

Tarantula takımına girmek isteyen tecrübeli iki oyuncu alımı aktif haldedir takıma girmek isteyenler ı want to team tarantula buraya yazmaları önerilir ardından remus uygun görürse sizi takıma dahil edecektir iyi oyunlar :biggthumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5rzLS8d8Ck" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :pompom:
Remus

Post by Remus »

To the team leader (CrazyMiner):

This team is qualified for team poster.
I need the photos of CrazyMiner, yasar_gulu, bmx123, Alianzacopa, rookie77 & mucaht.
JPG, good quality, 320x240 or bigger.
Only the head / face is important.
CrazyMiner

Post by CrazyMiner »

remus would be great, but I think I threw my pc, the problem takes the format needs to change the operating system has a fault has been corrected photo pc pc I'm trying to send it now I have to enter for the experiment I'm going to the game during the game comes from the blue screen problem will disappear best games I changed the operating system :biggthumbsup:

remus harika olur ancak benim pc problem çıkarıyor format attım galiba işletim sisteminde arıza var değişmesi gerekiyor pc düzeldiğinde foto göndereceğim şuan oyuna giriyorum deneme için girmek zorundayım pc deniyorum oyun esnasında mavi ekran geliyor sanırım işletim sistemi değiştiğinde sorun ortadan kalkacaktır iyi oyunlar :cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODiOVrVI-6Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :pompom:
CrazyMiner

Post by CrazyMiner »

Remus someone might my user name recognized this point in the game and the deletion of inappropriate behavior exhibited decreased to 39 700 decided to blame someone ip address needs to be identified and disqualified from the game :biggthumbsdown:

Remus birileri benim kullanıcı adıyla oyuna girip uygun olmayan davranış sergilemiş olabilir bunun farkına point silinmesiyle karar verilmiştir 39700 gerilemiş bunun sorumlusu kimse ip adresinden tespit edilip oyundan diskalifiye edilmesi gerekiyor :whatis:

encountered by the fact that the game can not continue in this way one of deceitful wandering among us :biggthumbsup:

bu şekilde oyuna devam edilemez gerçeği ile karşılaşıldı hilekar birisi aramızda dolanıyor :police:
Remus

Post by Remus »

CrazyMiner wrote:Remus someone might my user name recognized this point in the game and the deletion of inappropriate behavior exhibited decreased to 39 700 decided to blame someone ip address needs to be identified and disqualified from the game :biggthumbsdown:
I don't understand.
:think:
The last one accessing the CrazyMiner account is someone from Ankara - Turkey.
If you think that's a turkish "friend", do the following:
1) change the password of your Hotmail account.
2) change the password of your game account.
Sorry, but I cannot help you here.
And I got tired of turkish cheaters ... :whatis:
CrazyMiner

Post by CrazyMiner »

Frags 39780 Points 42783 And Points of Frags 39780 modified entry is made in the game vaziyetteydi perceived here the problem was, the 42783 points, was exactly the opposite way I think I saw something that has upset me, who do not work out the purpose for which you have to solve such problems should be identified as soon as possible and making good games :pompom:

Frags ve Points değiştirilmiş vaziyetteydi sorunu burdan algıladım oyuna giriş yapıldığında frags 39780, oldu points ise 42783, oldu tam ters şekilde gördüm bu beni tedirgin etti sanırım bir şeyler yolunda gitmiyor bunu çözmem lazım kimler hangi amaçla böyle problem çıkarıyorsa en kısa zamanda tespit edilmelidir iyi oyunlar :baby:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRGz1DUDQkI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :biggthumbsup:
Remus

Post by Remus »

CrazyMiner wrote:Frags 39780 Points 42783 And Points of Frags 39780 modified entry is made in the game vaziyetteydi perceived here the problem was, the 42783 points, was exactly the opposite way I think I saw something that has upset me, who do not work out the purpose for which you have to solve such problems should be identified as soon as possible and making good games :pompom:
No one can turn your points into frags and vice versa.
:lol: :lol:
You have 42783 frags and 39780 points:
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMCinfo ... CrazyMiner" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CrazyMiner

Post by CrazyMiner »

remus reason for this phenomenon caused by the fact that no one is dealing with someone with my pc look in play because it is usually called the back wall there is a cheating program, I have not tried it, but others coming into the game when hopaless Play this trick breaks open and the people I'm connected to my internet provider, then someone when I'm online my hattıma observed acceleration in the game, they have fallen to connect to worry about coming in this game remus so I have to warn you against hackers, people who may not find at a day in the morning when the game because I know that every game is installed to connect to my service, I feel there are people who do this deliberately as I have described an attack on the At the end of the game after the cmd menu is locked when played online, so someone else will intervene in activities on the internet as a recommendation do you have to check the data base in order to serve healthy man would be logical to do the virus control :biggthumbsup:

remus bu olay aslında kimseden kaynaklanmıyor sebebi benim pc ile birileri uğraşıyor çünkü bak oyundayken genelde duvar arkası denilen bir hile programı var bunu ben denemedim ama başkaları hopaless oyununa girdiği zaman bu hileyi açıp insanların oyunlarını bozuyor ardından benim bağlı olduğum internet sağlayıcısına ben online durumdayken birileri benim hattıma bağlanıp oyunu hızlandırma derdine düşmüş olarak gözlemleniyor bunlar bu oyunda meydana geliyor remus bu yüzden seni hacker olan kişilere karşı uyarmak zorundayım bir gün sabah kalktığında oyunu yerinde bulamayabilirsin sebebi ben hissediyorum bağlantıma yüklendikleri farkındayım bunu her oyun servisine yapanlar vardır kasıtlı olarak uygulanan bir saldırı olarak ben bunu nitelendirdim sonra cmd menüsü oyunun bitiminde kilitlendi yani birileri online olup oynadığı zaman başkası internet faliyeti müdehale ediyor tavsiye olarak mutlaka data base kontrolü yapmak zorundasın dostum sağlıklı hizmet verebilmek için virüs kontrolü yaparsan mantıklı olacaktır :agree:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBqnw-rYhcM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :worship:
Remus

Post by Remus »

CrazyMiner wrote:remus reason for this phenomenon caused by the fact that no one is dealing with someone with my pc look in play because it is usually called the back wall there is a cheating program, I have not tried it, but others coming into the game when hopaless Play this trick breaks open and the people I'm connected to my internet provider, then someone when I'm online my hattıma observed acceleration in the game, they have fallen to connect to worry about coming in this game remus so I have to warn you against hackers, people who may not find at a day in the morning when the game because I know that every game is installed to connect to my service, I feel there are people who do this deliberately as I have described an attack on the At the end of the game after the cmd menu is locked when played online, so someone else will intervene in activities on the internet as a recommendation do you have to check the data base in order to serve healthy man would be logical to do the virus control :biggthumbsup:
If your computer is infected with a virus, I cannot help you.
If you find cheaters, come here and report them (username, screenshot).
What do I know for sure: 90% of the cheaters are from Turkey (turkish IPs).
CrazyMiner

Post by CrazyMiner »

I was born in greece greek remus I want to tell you just wanted to warn you about it, but you're talking about the Turks did not understand that more and more people in the game if you can relax a little friendly advice to me, I love the Turks of Greek and Turkish friendship will last forever addition you romania already friendly with the Turks You can be sure that this site will be constantly indulges in friendship, we must continue the race, religion, language, the distinction should not be made at the level of friendship with the brother of games that player lose everyone I'm good games :cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qegFwQkNkeE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :biggthumbsup:

remus ben yunanistan doğumluyum sana yunanca anlatayım istersen sadece seni bu konuda uyarmak istedim ama sen sürekli türklerden bahsediyorsun buna anlam veremedim biraz relax olursan daha fazla kişi oyuna dahil olabilir benden sana dost tavsiyedir ayrıyetten türkleride severim yunan ve türk dostluğu sonsuza kadar sürecek romanya ile türkler zaten dost bu dostluğumuzun sürekli olacağına emin olabilirsin bu siteye girenler hepimizin kardeşidir oyunlarımızı dostluk seviyesinde sürdürmeliyiz ırk din dil ayrımı yapılmamalıdır bu oyuncu kaybettirebilir herkeze iyi oyunlar dilerim :cheers:
Remus

Post by Remus »

CrazyMiner wrote:I was born in greece greek remus I want to tell you just wanted to warn you about it, but you're talking about the Turks did not understand that more and more people in the game if you can relax a little friendly advice to me, I love the Turks of Greek and Turkish friendship will last forever addition you romania already friendly with the Turks You can be sure that this site will be constantly indulges in friendship, we must continue the race, religion, language, the distinction should not be made at the level of friendship with the brother of games that player lose everyone I'm good games :cheers:
Maybe you didn't understand my previous statement:
The server LOG shows >90% of the cheaters with turkish IPs.
:!:
I know many nice people from Turkey.
I was in Turkey 3 times in the past 4 years and I always had a great time.
Don't mix race & religion with cheaters!!!
I was talking about cheaters.
CrazyMiner

Re:Tarantula

Post by CrazyMiner »

If you want to enter the team here I want to briefly write tarantula team needs new players who have completed 500 pension shall be included in the team began to purchases from today ie 2 +1 will be a total of 3 people, including a team by team president alone, the overall comprehensive description online will be preferred I'm good games upheld :biggthumbsup:

takıma girmek isteyen varsa buraya kısa olarak ı want to team tarantula yazmaları gerekiyor 500 aylığını tamamlamış olan yeni oyuncular takıma dahil edilecektir bugünden itibaren alımlar başladı 2+1 yapacağız yani toplam 3 kişi daha takıma dahil edilebilir yalnız online olanlar tercih edilecektir takım başkanı tarafından genel kapsamlı açıklamayı duyurdum iyi oyunlar dilerim :cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMcDeNo6KUs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :baby:
CrazyMiner

Re: Re:Tarantula

Post by CrazyMiner »

yudka killer was disqualified for a week for 3 months because I'm gonna have to remove the team did not participate in team matches, team competitions that do not already warned you before I doldumu those 3 months ends up as a rule of the game :biggthumbsdown:

yudka killer diskalifiye olmasına bir hafta kaldı takımdan çıkarmak zorunda kalacağım sebebi 3 aydır takım maçlarına katılmadı zaten ben daha önce uyarmıştım takım maçlarına çıkmayan kişilerin 3 ay doldumu işi biter bu oyunun kuralıdır :biggthumbsdown:

If you want to enter the team here I want to briefly write tarantula team needs new players who have completed 500 pension shall be included in the team began to purchases from today ie 2 +1 will be a total of 3 people, including a team by team president alone, the overall comprehensive description online will be preferred I'm good games upheld :cheers:

:wave: yudka killer
CrazyMiner

Re: Re:Tarantula

Post by CrazyMiner »

If you want to enter the team here I want to briefly write tarantula team needs new players who have completed 500 pension shall be included in the team began to purchases from today ie 2 +1 will be a total of 3 people, including a team by team president alone, the overall comprehensive description online will be preferred I'm good games upheld :P

3 players to be added to the team's summer tarantula :police:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ6wyPRbBoI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :cheers:
CrazyMiner

Re:Tarantula

Post by CrazyMiner »

team-building effort, but definitely scores high on everyone teams scored under 50,000, so do not take teams of players try to attempt in vain'm supposed tarantula than a month ago, I told the team three people still want to enter the higher-rated teams stubborn, I call you friends, do not take do not bother if you want to enter the tarantula team told'm supposed to I highly recommend that you avail of cunning to fight to get in. I do not need the first three have already said, do not take three people who want to come girsin you tarantula tarantula team squad missing the chance to play team games give you a good chance the good reviews :biggthumbsup:

herkez takım kurma çabasında ancak puanları yüksek takımlar kesinlikle 50000 altında puanlı oyuncu takımlarına almazlar bu yüzden boşuna çabalamayın tarantula takımına 3 kişi daha alacağımı bir ay önce söyledim hala daha yüksek puanlı takımlara girmek isteyen inatçı arkadaşlarınıza buradan sesleniyorum boşuna uğraşmayın almazlar tarantula takımına girmek isteyen varsa alacağımı söyledim kurnaz olmanızı tavsiye ederim boşuna ilk 3 takıma girmek için mücadele vermenize gerek yok zaten almazlar dedim tarantula takım kadrosu eksik isteyen 3 kişi gelsin girsin sizlere tarantula takımında oynama şansı veriyorum şansınızı iyi değerlendirin hepinize iyi oyunlar :cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX-aN0Ydozk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :agree:
rookie77

Post by rookie77 »

GUYS?! WHERE ARE YOU? WAKE FUCKING UP! I will leave this team in 2 weeks unless someone of u appear or an active player join us. if not, this team is dead, I think. Hope I will see u soon. Marcel :?
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

I think they're busy with school. I think they'll be back at a summer break. :smile:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
rookie77

Post by rookie77 »

Im sorry but I cant wait till summer break. That is why a lot of teams are dead. I cant be here alone, I want to play team matches. by the way: bmx is 11. I think he isnt so busy with school. He was very excited about this game and I dont know where is he now.
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

rookie77 wrote:Im sorry but I cant wait till summer break. That is why a lot of teams are dead. I cant be here alone, I want to play team matches. by the way: bmx is 11. I think he isnt so busy with school. He was very excited about this game and I dont know where is he now.
rookie77 amigo my friend,freekarol is right maybe ur team mate are busy to their study,if you want to play team matches im here always online,lets play and apc dm 1 vs 1, i use rpg weapon and you use pistol weapon :lol:
philippine warrior
rookie77

Post by rookie77 »

ahhahahah, we can try :D . But it sucks to play alone, u know that? Ok, I can wait till september and then i will see.
hoakin1986

Post by hoakin1986 »

rookie77 wrote:Im sorry but I cant wait till summer break. That is why a lot of teams are dead. I cant be here alone, I want to play team matches. by the way: bmx is 11. I think he isnt so busy with school. He was very excited about this game and I dont know where is he now.
why do not you try to make your team,is quite active and good players with no team,jeremias also looking for a team
rookie77

Post by rookie77 »

hoakin1986 wrote:
why do not you try to make your team,is quite active and good players with no team,jeremias also looking for a team
As i said, I will wait till september and then I will see. But that is a good idea!
rookie77

Post by rookie77 »

Remus, i want to leave this team. Can you remove me, please? (sorry CrazyMiner :sad: )
Remus

Post by Remus »

rookie77 wrote:Remus, i want to leave this team. Can you remove me, please? (sorry CrazyMiner :sad: )
Done.
CrazyMiner

Tarantula

Post by CrazyMiner »

the team will be the new guys we gain points when remus remus 4000 3000 we will make our points wiper 5000 when we will remus 4000 :cheers:

Tarantula's can get out of those who want to go I do not care Please note also that I need a good solid men :biggthumbsup: