Teams Photo Album

Create your own team or join an existing one
slapshot

Re: Teams Photo Album

Post by slapshot »

juan507 wrote:what is the email or link for send them :?: .... :?
juan, if you have photos, you can PM them to Remus, or post on this topic. If you need them, I have links to their Facebook pages where you could contact them.
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

troy1

Post by troy1 »

remus r we qualified to have a team photo album
Remus

Post by Remus »

troy1 wrote:remus r we qualified to have a team photo album
Requirements for team poster:
- team older than 2 months
- stable team (do not remove members every month)

Your team has been created on august 3rd.
:wink:
troy1

Post by troy1 »

ok thanks remus
Topz007

Post by Topz007 »

Jennifer wrote:
Remus wrote:
juan507 wrote:Hi Remus My team wants a poster so i wonder how many players can appear on it an what is size of the images?
I need the photos of juan507, moisex, cesarL, Anray, Jennifer & your_mother
The size is not important (bigger is better), good quality, only the head/face is important.
:cheers:
the thing is cesarL and Anray nowhere to be found
cesarL and anray has facebook, cesarL has twitter too.
hey dear, change this your photo avatar, is not cool, your is cute and ur know this. :P
Semper Parabellum
Topz007
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Remus,
Attached are the players photos of the team Black Hawks. I am submitting them to you for review and with the hopes we are now worthy to have our team photo posted in one of the camps. If I need to do any corrections let me know what you need me to do and I will make corrections and resubmit. I am posting 3 photos in this post and 2 in the next. Due to the max is 4 per post.

On behalf of the team I thank you for your time and wisdom.

Sgt_Saunders
Black Hawk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Remus,
Attached are the players photos of the team Black Hawks. I am submitting them to you for review and with the hopes we are now worthy to have our team photo posted in one of the camps. If I need to do any corrections let me know what you need me to do and I will make corrections and resubmit. I am posting 3 photos in this post and 2 in the next. Due to the max is 4 per post.

Sgt_Saunders
Black Hawk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Sgt_Saunders wrote:Remus,

Sgt_Saunders
Black Hawk
It's always fun to see the face behind the player! :biggthumbsup: :cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

Lenny

Post by Lenny »

slapshot wrote:It's always fun to see the face behind the player/killer
:agree: :twisted: :lol:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
dragon_negro

remus help

Post by dragon_negro »

remus se que es mucho pedir pero podrias aumentar la capacidad de tamaño para una foto :lol:
dragon_negro
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Black Hawk Team Photo:

Remus, :worship: I have been requested by my teammates to ask you to replace ATONG in our team photo with VIVEK. Vivek has been a more active teammate in matches and represents our team in a more active way. This is not a request to drop Atong from the team, only to replace Atong with Vivek in our team photo. I have attached a copy of Vivek picture with this post.

Thank you on behalf of the Black Hawks. :agree:

Sgt_Saunders
Remus

Post by Remus »

Sgt_Saunders wrote:Black Hawk Team Photo:

Remus, :worship: I have been requested by my teammates to ask you to replace ATONG in our team photo with VIVEK. Vivek has been a more active teammate in matches and represents our team in a more active way. This is not a request to drop Atong from the team, only to replace Atong with Vivek in our team photo. I have attached a copy of Vivek picture with this post.

Thank you on behalf of the Black Hawks. :agree:
In every team poster are included the most 6 active members.
At this moment, Dare is on the 6th position.
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMC.php?op=teams" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'm waiting for a photo of him.
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Remus, :worship: Thank you for the quick response. Deamuel has been working with me on this, Dare was asked 3 times to provide a photo because of his/her position in matches on the team. All 3 times we have been turned down. We want to respect our teammates privacy. I am sure you understand and make the change I requested on behalf of the Black Hawks.

Thank you again.

Sgt_Saunders
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Remus, :worship: on behslf of the Black Hawks thanks for the change on our team photo. :biggthumbsup:
Remus

Post by Remus »

Sgt_Saunders wrote:Remus, :worship: on behslf of the Black Hawks thanks for the change on our team photo. :biggthumbsup: