3rd Person

Do you want a new feature? Let us know about it.
Scrappitt

Re: 3rd Person

Post by Scrappitt »

Barely visible does not help people like me with poor graphics.
I rely on the cross hairs to show me wehere people are if over a medium/long distance. Do you think that I am alone?

If so then keep it as it is. :biggthumbsdown:

It is ridiculous :evil:

:shock:

:cry:
Scrap

Officially Retired!
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

I agree 3rd person players should be able to be seen when they can shoot at you, but putting them on a constant radar is not the fix I think

Anyway it's easier now to find a 3rd rat with the red disco scanner, that is ever was to find 1st rat with no disco scan

I like the way the game is ATM
But Remus could do better :lol: :joker:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Lenny wrote:I agree 3rd person players should be able to be seen when they can shoot at you, but putting them on a constant radar is not the fix I think

Anyway it's easier now to find a 3rd rat with the red disco scanner, that is ever was to find 1st rat with no disco scan

I like the way the game is ATM
But Remus could do better :lol: :joker:
Yes the big Boss could do better. Some more fine tunning is needed. Maybe the 3rd rat must have aureola on top of his head :whatis: or lower amount of ammo so he /she can reveal himself from time to time!
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien