Unbalance

Do you want a new feature? Let us know about it.
Raiwave4

Unbalance

Post by Raiwave4 »

It is really hard for a player with 500 frags to compete with players with more than 100 frags could you guys change that.
Remus

Re: Unbalance

Post by Remus »

Raiwave4 wrote:It is really hard for a player with 500 frags to compete with players with more than 100 frags could you guys change that.
500 vs 100 frags?
:lol:
The difference is an insignificant one.
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/ranks.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Remus wrote:
Raiwave4 wrote:It is really hard for a player with 500 frags to compete with players with more than 100 frags could you guys change that.
500 vs 100 frags?
:lol:
The difference is an insignificant one.
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/ranks.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not to mention it is the foundation of the game play. Going up against players with more points is how you learn to play. I myself have over 35,000 points and still face players with double that on a daily basis. You learn to play smarter when faced with tougher adversaries.
:cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

Topz007

Post by Topz007 »

I have a big question about this.
the players and great connections, should have more damage, just so they could meet them on equal terms.
I did the tests, good connection, your health just fast, however, the player bad connection, your health takes longer to finish.
For me, this seems to me the big bug in this game, there is no equality when there is a good match between good players.
I'm a legend, but I consider myself a novice in front of these guys, having a connection like mine. :baby:
the boss already did everything to balance things, but it seems that nothing is advancing. :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Semper Parabellum
Topz007
Remus

Post by Remus »

There are 2 kind of (very) bad connections:
1) with dropped data packets.
They are close to immortal.
2) with delayed bursts of data packets.
They always die later.

Not even GOD is able to fix something like that.
Topz007

Post by Topz007 »

that's why I(and others too) need more capacity to damage. Only in this way be able to have more chances (of course, balanced) to face one of these badcons. :whatis:
Semper Parabellum
Topz007
Remus

Post by Remus »

Topz007 wrote:that's why I(and others too) need more capacity to damage. Only in this way be able to have more chances (of course, balanced) to face one of these badcons. :whatis:
Technically speaking, it's almost impossible to define "good connection".
And that's because all the good connections turn into bad connections from time to time.
On the other hand, this game is already full of benchmarks.
A network benchmark (during the game) is processor killer, so this is not a viable option.
The only thing I can do for you is +10% damage for the players with bonus.
We need a discussion on this subject.
Topz007

Post by Topz007 »

Remus wrote:
Topz007 wrote:that's why I(and others too) need more capacity to damage. Only in this way be able to have more chances (of course, balanced) to face one of these badcons. :whatis:
Technically speaking, it's almost impossible to define "good connection".
And that's because all the good connections turn into bad connections from time to time.
On the other hand, this game is already full of benchmarks.
A network benchmark (during the game) is processor killer, so this is not a viable option.
The only thing I can do for you is +10% damage for the players with bonus.
We need a discussion on this subject.
this just a observation( i beg u,heheh).
this is a good discurssion
:agree:
Semper Parabellum
Topz007
Remus

Post by Remus »

Topz007 wrote:this just a observation( i beg u,heheh).
The players with bonus got +10% Damage.
http://www.infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3779" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:wink:
Topz007

Post by Topz007 »

Remus wrote:
Topz007 wrote:this just a observation( i beg u,heheh).
The players with bonus got +10% Damage.
http://www.infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3779" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:wink:
Thanks boss, this is already a beginning.
Semper Parabellum
Topz007
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Hmm, We have at least 10 players with the bonus who's connection is not great. They got the bonus bcoz they are classed as family here, but we're trying to balance the game out.
Playing against beginners or immortals = bored in 10 minutes.
Playing against experienced & mortals = hours of fun.

I honestly think that if I was an immortal player, then I would have not been playing this game for 3 years.
I've been in camps and killed all in sight, maybe the competition wasn't great or my connection was bad.. IDK
I do know that, that game play becomes boring very fast.... (for me that is.)

Players with BadCon only know the immortal side of this game. In a way I feel sorry for these guys, bcoz being mortal is a much more enjoyable way to play.
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Lenny wrote:Hmm, We have at least 10 players with the bonus who's connection is not great. They got the bonus bcoz they are classed as family here, but we're trying to balance the game out.

I honestly think that if I was an immortal player, then I would have not been playing this game for 3 years.
I've been in camps and killed all in sight, maybe the competition wasn't great or my connection was bad.. IDK

Players with BadCon only know the immortal side of this game. In a way I feel sorry for these guys, bcoz being mortal is a much more enjoyable way to play.
I agree wholeheartedly. And as to immortals, many of them really think they are better players!

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

slapshot wrote:
Lenny wrote:Hmm, We have at least 10 players with the bonus who's connection is not great. They got the bonus bcoz they are classed as family here, but we're trying to balance the game out.

I agree wholeheartedly. And as to immortals, many of them really think they are better players!
I could not say it better myself dear slap! :cheers:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
ulubatli

Post by ulubatli »

profesorhr wrote:
slapshot wrote:

I agree with u3.
ps. I like this word-wholeheartedly( gonulden-gönülden) :cheers: let's drink and forget these immortals and their big chief(BOSS).
ULUBATLI

Enemy is a person who you don't know its story yet.
Düşman,hikayesini henüz duymadığın kişidir.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

ulubatli wrote:
I agree with u3.
ps. I like this word-wholeheartedly( gonulden-gönülden) :cheers: let's drink and forget these immortals and their big chief(BOSS).[/quote]

:party: :cheers: