Pro Pack: Online Players

Do you want a new feature? Let us know about it.
uk-army

Pro Pack: Online Players

Post by uk-army »

Can you make the online players box appear for people who don't have pro pack aswell because it is kind of unfair if you can't see who is online to play with. :|
Hopeless 2 Shy_Teds
uk-army

Re: Pro Pack: Online Players

Post by uk-army »

uk-army wrote:Can you make the online players box appear for people who don't have pro pack aswell because it is kind of unfair if you can't see who is online to play with. :|
please reply Remus
Hopeless 2 Shy_Teds
Remus

Post by Remus »

uk-army wrote:Can you make the online players box appear for people who don't have pro pack aswell because it is kind of unfair if you can't see who is online to play with. :|

please reply Remus
Good stuff for very active players only.
And all the very active players have the Pro Package.
:wink:
uk-army

Post by uk-army »

Remus wrote:

please reply Remus
Good stuff for very active players only.
And all the very active players have the Pro Package.
:wink:
Yes but when my pro pack ends it always makes me angry because I can't see who is online :evil:
Hopeless 2 Shy_Teds
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

I think the profi pack is an enough reward for active players. And who disagrees then: :whatis:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

freekarol wrote:I think the profi pack is an enough reward for active players. And who disagrees then: :whatis:
:lol: :agree:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
azncodmw3

Post by azncodmw3 »

:D hey remus ik this is a different topic but u mentioned how the pro package is ofered to the platers who are rearly active, last month i started on the on the 3rd i think and i have gotten over 5000 frags and i was woundering if u could give me a pro package for free. i have 32,000 points but i was woundering if u could give me one now so i can save up. If not i understand thanks remus for the comment back
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

azncodmw3 wrote::D hey remus ik this is a different topic but u mentioned how the pro package is ofered to the platers who are rearly active, last month i started on the on the 3rd i think and i have gotten over 5000 frags and i was woundering if u could give me a pro package for free. i have 32,000 points but i was woundering if u could give me one now so i can save up. If not i understand thanks remus for the comment back
The Pro-package is offered for 50,000 points for a 30-day period. You have a few more points to save up and you will be eligible. OR: If you have a PayPal account (or credit card) you can send $3 (US) to Remus and be credited with 100,000 points. Then you can get the Pro-Package.

My recommendation, like most of us, continue playing and build skill. It will pay off in the long run. many new players jump right into the pro-package guns, only to find they are still being killed as much as they were before! There is a skill and a learning curve to this game. take your time, learn to dodge, hide and play smart! and don't be afraid to ask the senior players for advice! We all want to help you get better. And it gives us target practice :mrgreen:
(just kidding, we all want to help!) :cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Playing in Beginners will give you 5 point per kill.
Playing in Free for all will give you 20 or 25 points :?: when you kill me, or other Legends :wink:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Lenny wrote:Playing in Beginners will give you 5 point per kill.
Playing in Free for all will give you 20 or 25 points :?: when you kill me, or other Legends :wink:
Being easily killed is quite frustrating so killing legends is a good satisfaction. :D
Remus

Post by Remus »

That's right.
5 points per frag in the Beginners camps.
10-20 points per frag (depending on the target's rank) in all the other multiplayer modes.
The Pro Package is not for noob killers, that's for sure.
:cheers:
By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

Playing in Free for all will give you 20 or 25 points when you kill me, or other Legends
''Beginners'':Kills for.
''Free For All'':Kills + points for

Beginners is spam :cheers:
unnecessary.

You might say:
Why did you play there you are.
noob with not relevance.
Free For All, when I entered I was close. off.(Free For All hasn't player. :biggthumbsup:
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
Sootie

Post by Sootie »

Hi Remus. Any chance of going back to the system where you rotate the order of the camps in the list on a weekly basis? I think it was supreme's idea originally, having a featured camp. It worked a treat too.
It was the only time you saw people in the other camps. I'm surprised not more people are bored playing NYC free for all by now...
Sootie

Post by Sootie »

Weird. I posted this under it's own subject and it ended up here?
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Sootie wrote:Hi Remus. Any chance of going back to the system where you rotate the order of the camps in the list on a weekly basis? I think it was supreme's idea originally, having a featured camp. It worked a treat too.
It was the only time you saw people in the other camps. I'm surprised not more people are bored playing NYC free for all by now...
That's a good idea because it seems that players usually play the first camp and its kinda boring to play ncy all the time. :D
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

By_zeus wrote:
Playing in Free for all will give you 20 or 25 points when you kill me, or other Legends
''Beginners'':Kills for.
''Free For All'':Kills + points for

Beginners is spam :cheers:
unnecessary.

You might say:
Why did you play there you are.
noob with not relevance.
Free For All, when I entered I was close. off.(Free For All hasn't player. :biggthumbsup
I don't understand what your trying to say. :? :?:
azncodmw3

Post by azncodmw3 »

thanks for the info about the pro package i will keep playing its alot of fun.
lipus123

Post by lipus123 »

slapshot wrote:
azncodmw3 wrote::D hey remus ik this is a different topic but u mentioned how the pro package is ofered to the platers who are rearly active, last month i started on the on the 3rd i think and i have gotten over 5000 frags and i was woundering if u could give me a pro package for free. i have 32,000 points but i was woundering if u could give me one now so i can save up. If not i understand thanks remus for the comment back
The Pro-package is offered for 50,000 points for a 30-day period. You have a few more points to save up and you will be eligible. OR: If you have a PayPal account (or credit card) you can send $3 (US) to Remus and be credited with 100,000 points. Then you can get the Pro-Package.

My recommendation, like most of us, continue playing and build skill. It will pay off in the long run. many new players jump right into the pro-package guns, only to find they are still being killed as much as they were before! There is a skill and a learning curve to this game. take your time, learn to dodge, hide and play smart! and don't be afraid to ask the senior players for advice! We all want to help you get better. And it gives us target practice :mrgreen:
(just kidding, we all want to help!) :cheers:
lipušššššššššššš
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

lipus123 wrote::D hey remus ik this is a different topic but u mentioned how the pro package is ofered to the platers who are rearly active, last month i started on the on the 3rd i think and i have gotten over 5000 frags and i was woundering if u could give me a pro package for free. i have 32,000 points but i was woundering if u could give me one now so i can save up. If not i understand thanks remus for the comment back
The purchase price of the Pro Package has been reduced to 30,000 points. If you have 32,000 points, you can get it right now!
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”