Few Thought

Do you want a new feature? Let us know about it.
By_Enes

Few Thought

Post by By_Enes »

Hola Remus,

There are two ideas in my mind :
1: 500+ frag registered users can't join beginner.
Better for the game to be like this.
creative ideas is always good.

As they answer to the question why:if it does enter the
-non-registered players will never be bored and will not be recorded
-people will decline to take charge of arms [ Pro Package for 3$ ] :P
-The taste of the game to escape

There was a certain excitement of the old game.
I'm playing this game, one and half years.
I could enjoy playing the past.I can now only team matches.
I think interested.. :agree:
cats.jpg
All the dead were already beginning to hit welano friend :mrgreen:

2:the old characters
The characters were better than the old ones, especially girls.
not present now that use.
currently used as a heavy :
3-4-5
All previously used equally weighted.

Instead, they can come back some old characters :
Now : 1-2 can change Old : 1-2

everyone waiting for this interpretation
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gölge etme, başka ihsan istemez.
By_Fatih

Re: Few Thought

Post by By_Fatih »

Yes Plz.. İf This Not be.. İn beginner We have pro.. :biggthumbsdown:
Counter_TR
By_Enes

Post by By_Enes »

By_Fatih wrote:Yes Plz.. İf This Not be.. İn beginner We have pro.. :biggthumbsdown:
:biggthumbsup:

dents can take pleasure in such bencede only.
We knows game tecnic.

Noobs don't now tecnics.
Remus if u remove +500 frag beginner.
This game will professional 3D Gamer :]
Gölge etme, başka ihsan istemez.
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Players who have bad con= they are almost immortal should have less lifes or slower recovering. Thats just my suggestion. :wink:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
Remus

Post by Remus »

freekarol wrote:Players who have bad con= they are almost immortal should have less lifes or slower recovering. Thats just my suggestion. :wink:
As I said a few times before, without a network benchmark it's impossible to define "bad connection" and "immortal".
And the included ping test does not show bad connections and immortals.
A network benchmark is out of question because to get useful results, many minutes are required.
On the top of that, any decent connection turns into a bad connection if the computer is bloated with crap.

The best solution is to bring more players on the "elite" list.
After that, get rid of bad connections with:
> elite camp
:wink:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote:Players who have bad con= they are almost immortal should have less lifes or slower recovering. Thats just my suggestion. :wink:
If you care to dig through volumes of archived posts, you'll see that this topic has been worked over from almost every possible angle or direction.

http://infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... Con#p33947" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We tried voting on lists of players with "BadCon" and the voted players powers were diminished. While other players were granted "Elite" (enhanced) powers. All with the intent of trying to make the game as fair as possible.

But as Remus points out, it is very difficult to measure a bad connection. If often comes in bursts of good vs bad connectivity. Especially in countries such as Turkey, India, etc. that are far from the main Chicago server, or who do not have static IP addresses (Turkey).
So to "fairly" determine a bad connection, we used to vote on players. But the result was more of a "popularity contest". If the player was well-liked, other players would not vote him/her to the "BadCon" status; whereas players of "lesser popularity", may have been unfairly voted into the list.

So today, we are operating from a highly refined system. Hopefully, much more fair than the previous systems.

But one of the remainder, and less-used tools is the > elite camp command. By creating a new camp, then using this command, only "Elite" members can join the camp. (Or more harshly, if you are the camp owner, you can prompt this command at any time to clear out ALL non-Elite members :mrgreen: ).

Anyway, it's a useful command if the majority of players are screwing up the camp with bad connections. Just make sure there's enough Elite members to keep the camp open. :wink:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

slapshot wrote:
If you care to dig through volumes of archived posts, you'll see that this topic has been worked over from almost every possible angle or direction.

http://infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... Con#p33947" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We tried voting on lists of players with "BadCon" and the voted players powers were diminished. While other players were granted "Elite" (enhanced) powers. All with the intent of trying to make the game as fair as possible.

But as Remus points out, it is very difficult to measure a bad connection. If often comes in bursts of good vs bad connectivity. Especially in countries such as Turkey, India, etc. that are far from the main Chicago server, or who do not have static IP addresses (Turkey).
So to "fairly" determine a bad connection, we used to vote on players. But the result was more of a "popularity contest". If the player was well-liked, other players would not vote him/her to the "BadCon" status; whereas players of "lesser popularity", may have been unfairly voted into the list.

So today, we are operating from a highly refined system. Hopefully, much more fair than the previous systems.

But one of the remainder, and less-used tools is the > elite camp command. By creating a new camp, then using this command, only "Elite" members can join the camp. (Or more harshly, if you are the camp owner, you can prompt this command at any time to clear out ALL non-Elite members :mrgreen: ).

Anyway, it's a useful command if the majority of players are screwing up the camp with bad connections. Just make sure there's enough Elite members to keep the camp open. :wink:
"Just make sure there's enough Elite members to keep the camp open."
Yeah, it would be funny to be in a camp alone if I used the elite command, he he.

Not everyone can have good connection and lots of them are players with a good attitude.. Its not their fault they are alive even if several bombs was shot at them. :smile:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..