Brilliant!

Do you want a new feature? Let us know about it.
slapshot

Brilliant!

Post by slapshot »

Freekarol has come up with a great idea! Why not have a mechanism to send a message into a Locked camp of a player (name) wishing to join?
:biggthumbsup:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

supreme

Re: Brilliant!

Post by supreme »

slapshot wrote:Freekarol has come up with a great idea! Why not have a mechanism to send a message into a Locked camp of a player (name) wishing to join?
Yes thats a good idea but problem is no one unlock the camp even your teammembers are there, I tried this 1000 times on Topz, manga, they never unlocked the camp for me :(
:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

supreme wrote:
slapshot wrote:Freekarol has come up with a great idea! Why not have a mechanism to send a message into a Locked camp of a player (name) wishing to join?
Yes thats a good idea but problem is no one unlock the camp even your teammembers are there, I tried this 1000 times on Topz, manga, they never unlocked the camp for me :(
Well, manga is kötüdür :evil:
And Topz? :roll:
:mrgreen:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

manga

Post by manga »

yes yes yes manga çok kotu I lost the key to I can not find I can not lock hehehhheh :mrgreen: :biggthumbsup:
come to the baban
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

I think it would be a great feature. And if also players with no pro pack could see who is in a camp then it would be fantastic. :agree:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

supreme wrote:
At least one would unlock a camp. Me! :wink:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
supreme

Post by supreme »

freekarol wrote:
supreme wrote:
At least one would unlock a camp. Me! :wink:
I don't believe, haha
:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

I think this idea was mentioned when we first got Lock Camp & Team Alert
I think the generally thoughts were, it would cause to many arguments. :roll:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”