diffrent way to change wepons

Do you want a new feature? Let us know about it.
miketheking1

diffrent way to change wepons

Post by miketheking1 »

i played this game for a month now its called plazma burst 2 multiplayer i love the way its made i was wondering if u can copy it a little like the way they cange wepons, for example i have a ak47 and i change to pistal then if i press Q they change by them selves to ak 47 and pistal. sorry im not that good at explaing
KILLER ON THE LOOSE
miketheking1

Re: diffrent way to change wepons

Post by miketheking1 »

miketheking1 wrote:i played this game for a month now its called plazma burst 2 multiplayer i love the way its made i was wondering if u can copy it a little like the way they cange wepons, for example i have a ak47 and i change to pistal then if i press Q they change by them selves to ak 47 and pistal. sorry im not that good at explaing
its hard like i have a pak 47 wich is # 2 them i wanna change to xm 29 i have tomove my finger far to change then i die
KILLER ON THE LOOSE
miketheking1

Post by miketheking1 »

miketheking1 wrote:i played this game for a month now its called plazma burst 2 multiplayer i love the way its made i was wondering if u can copy it a little like the way they cange wepons, for example i have a ak47 and i change to pistal then if i press Q they change by them selves to ak 47 and pistal. sorry im not that good at explaing
its hard like i have a pak 47 wich is # 2 them i wanna change to xm 29 i have tomove my finger far to change then i die, then if u make it, it would be ezey to change just press Q
KILLER ON THE LOOSE
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

miketheking1 wrote:
its hard like i have a pak 47 wich is # 2 them i wanna change to xm 29 i have tomove my finger far to change then i die, then if u make it, it would be ezey to change just press Q
Mike, as you login, there is a "key map". Just find the action you want to change, click on it, and type in the key you want to change it to. Then click "Save Keys" which is next to your frag count.
See how easy that was?
:mrgreen: :cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

slapshot wrote:
miketheking1 wrote:
Mike, as you login, there is a "key map". Just find the action you want to change, click on it, and type in the key you want to change it to. Then click "Save Keys" which is next to your frag count.
See how easy that was?
:mrgreen: :cheers:
I think a player who understands why I a camp is locked will accept that somebody doesnt wanna unlock the camp...
Mentally strong people don't put others down..