share a points to my team mate

Do you want a new feature? Let us know about it.
deamuel

share a points to my team mate

Post by deamuel »

sir remus,

i want to give 50k points to sgt_saunders and 50k points to juras that is from my points :worship:
philippine warrior
Remus

Re: share a points to my team mate

Post by Remus »

Sharing points between accounts is not allowed (it doesn't help the game).
:wink:
The players with Pro Package are the real supporters of this game.
There are 2 ways to support this game:
1) very active players : they get over 50,000 points every month without any problem.
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMC.php?op=top&ord=mon" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2) players not very active, but with 3 bucks donation.
They get 100,000 points, so the Pro Package for 2 months.

p.s.
Starting december 1st, you'll be able to get the Pro Package with 30,000 points only.
:cheers:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Remus wrote:p.s.
Starting december 1st, you'll be able to get the Pro Package with 30,000 points only.
Bad decision! :biggthumbsdown: The time when I joined the game Pro Pack was 30k. It took me couple of months to earned it! Month form that time you raised the price for it on 50k for me with no good explanation. Now from 1st December you are lowering the price. Did you realised your mistake or the Christmas gift is little earlier? Can you please, starting on 1st December, block the noobs camp for the players with 500 + points for at least a month?
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Remus

Post by Remus »

profesorhr wrote:
Remus wrote:p.s.
Bad decision! :biggthumbsdown: The time when I joined the game Pro Pack was 30k. It took me couple of months to earned it! Month form that time you raised the price for it on 50k for me with no good explanation. Now from 1st December you are lowering the price. Did you realised your mistake or the Christmas gift is little earlier? Can you please, starting on 1st December, block the noobs camp for the players with 500 + points for at least a month?
I think it's a good move.
The Beginner camps are bloated with "veterans".
:smash:
And I will change that.
Less and less features in the beginner camps, more and more features in the Normal camps.
The Pro Package is also acting like an equalizer between the players with over 10,000 frags.
So more balanced gameplay in the normal camps.

p.s.
I have 4 days to decide if the players with over 10,000 frags will be able to join the Beginner camps anymore.
After december 1st, of course.
:mrgreen:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Remus wrote:
I have 4 days to decide if the players with over 10,000 frags will be able to join the Beginner camps anymore.
After december 1st, of course.
:mrgreen:
I must agree, many times the noobs want me to "team up" (don't shoot) because they feel they don't have much of a chance. A 30,000 point price on the pro-package would certainly help this. Also, I'm tired of having to join a noob camp to find other veterans. I think forcing them out to normal camps is a good thing!
:biggthumbsup: :biggthumbsup:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

I must agree, many times the noobs want me to "team up" (don't shoot) because they feel they don't have much of a chance. A 30,000 point price on the pro-package would certainly help this. Also, I'm tired of having to join a noob camp to find other veterans. I think forcing them out to normal camps is a good thing![/color]
:biggthumbsup: :biggthumbsup:
I agree with you slapshot. End to put the question into this discussion, isn't it more fun to play with the people eaqual or better than you?
Remus I think you didn't understand me. I also think that you should restrict noobs camp. When you first allowed it I was tottaly against your idea. I think I even comment it here on forum. And also I agree with 30k for pro pack. People will buy it or earn it quicker and the play will be more ballanced. :biggthumbsup:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

[quote="Remus"]Sharing points between accounts is not allowed (it doesn't help the game).
The players with Pro Package are the real supporters of this game.
There are 2 ways to support this game:
1) very active players : they get over 50,000 points every month without any problem.
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMC.php?op=top&ord=mon" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2) players not very active, but with 3 bucks donation.
They get 100,000 points, so the Pro Package for 2 months.
if not allowed sir to share apologize me,coz i feel not happy if my team mate have no pro pack,while playing matches,but anyway sir remus thank you :cheers:
philippine warrior
troy1

Post by troy1 »

first off i agree with deamule we should be able to help out are team mates 2nd how long can u buy pro for 30k 3rd i like the idea with only people with under 10k frags in noob camp because i love playing in free for all
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

troy1 wrote:first off i agree with deamule we should be able to help out are team mates 2nd how long can u buy pro for 30k 3rd i like the idea with only people with under 10k frags in noob camp because i love playing in free for all
Deamule has a heart of gold and is a very honest player. As with all members of your team. We all know that.

But others... :roll:
well, they may not be so honest. For this reason, we don't allow points shared in teams. But a lower price of 30K points should make it much easier for all members to keep their pro-packs. We understand it is difficult to balance things like school, careers, family life, drinking, etc. and playing H2.

supreme

Post by supreme »

So who would like to have bonus pro-pack? raise hands please :P
:
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

supreme wrote:So who would like to have bonus pro-pack? raise hands please :P

me ma'am supreme i want christmas bonus this coming christmas :worship:
so PLEASE can you be my christmas bonus on this coming christmas? :pompom:
philippine warrior
supreme

Post by supreme »

deamuel wrote:

haha, please give me your wife phone number ! :twisted:
:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

supreme wrote:
deamuel wrote:
supreme wrote:So who would like to have bonus pro-pack? raise hands please

me ma'am supreme i want christmas bonus this coming christmas
Cruel, cruel Supreme! :twisted: :mrgreen:

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Cruel, cruel Supreme!
You noticed that too slap! Cruel cruel supreme! :shock:
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

supreme wrote:
deamuel wrote:

ehehehe!!!
philippine warrior
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

I want to thank :biggthumbsup: my teammate deamuel and troy for there generous offer of points. They proposed it to me awhile back and I turned them down. If anyone has read any of my posts on other forum pages you all know I had a few bumpy weeks, but things have settled and I now have a chance to play a little more often to build up my point total. My Black Hawk teammate are a special bunch and I am honored to be not only there teammate, but there friend. And we are now becoming more than just friends but and international family. This all because of an online game. What Remus :worship: and his people created is becoming more than just an online game it is becoming a community. To bad the rest of the world hasn't figured it out yet. As far as my pro pack is concerned I am almost there, so when I get it my friends "DUCK". :sniper:

Sgt_Saunders :cheers: