Additional respawn place in ABC map

Do you want a new feature? Let us know about it.
profesorhr

Additional respawn place in ABC map

Post by profesorhr »

Dear Remus,
after you have refurbished the ABC map ( :biggthumbsup: ) I have been playing this map more and more. It's more playable and I couldn't enyoj more (especially when slapshot is chacing me). But I noticed one thing! From my perspective the ABC map is missing one more respawn place. I would put it on the western side of the map somewhere near the park and yellow cab. While playing the game I noticed that if I stay near RPG spot in park it's difficult for everyone to spot me and even harder to kill me (especialy the noobs :mrgreen: ). What I am proposing to you is to add one more respawn place (near yellow cab or somewhere on that side of the park) so you will force the player in the park to move arround and to be concentrated on all four sides of the park. This way I think the game will be more balanced and eaqual. I hope you will please me :wink: .
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
slapshot

Re: Additional respawn place in ABC map

Post by slapshot »

profesorhr wrote:Dear Remus,
after you have refurbished the ABC map ( :biggthumbsup: ) I have been playing this map more and more. It's more playable and I couldn't enyoj more (especially when slapshot is chacing me). But I noticed one thing! From my perspective the ABC map is missing one more respawn place. I would put it on the western side of the map somewhere near the park and yellow cab. While playing the game I noticed that if I stay near RPG spot in park it's difficult for everyone to spot me and even harder to kill me (especialy the noobs :mrgreen: ). What I am proposing to you is to add one more respawn place (near yellow cab or somewhere on that side of the park) so you will force the player in the park to move arround and to be concentrated on all four sides of the park. This way I think the game will be more balanced and eaqual. I hope you will please me :wink: .
You know who will be spawning behind you, right? :lol:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

Remus

Post by Remus »

profesorhr wrote:What I am proposing to you is to add one more respawn place (near yellow cab or somewhere on that side of the park) so you will force the player in the park to move arround and to be concentrated on all four sides of the park.
Done.
:biggthumbsup:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

You know who will be spawning behind you, right?[/color] :lol:
I know I know you don't have to remind me :whatis: !

Thx Remus :wink: !
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien