Hopeless 2 on Xbox

Do you want a new feature? Let us know about it.
Varex

Hopeless 2 on Xbox

Post by Varex »

Remus, I must make a suggestion. If you put this game on Xbox systems, or even PSN systems it could probably be a pretty successful game. You could probably even make a bit of money off of it to use to upgrade the game even further, or even fund other games just as good. So my suggestion to you is to at least consider making an attempt to get this on Xbox. If a game like Minecraft can do it, then you surely could. :) :agree:
Varex

Re: Shockwave Player 12

Post by Varex »

Any Response Remus???
Remus

Re: Hopeless 2 on Xbox

Post by Remus »

A few months are required to port this game on Xbox.
I don't have enough spare time for that.
Besides, I'm much more interested in DirectX 11, custom shaders and realtime shadows.
All of these will be available (I hope) this summer.
:cheers:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Not to mention a story line mode would have to be entered into the game. Probably the most fun thing about H2 is the fact that is's wide open, and you are free to create any strategy you like. This probably would not sell on a console game...
:cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

I think more important is to play this game with a tablet or smartphone than with game consoles. :lol:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Only Samsung Note II is suitable for playing H2. Size of the screen is just perfect. Only thing is hmmm....no dineros $$$$ to buy it. And one small thing, Remus has to build it for Android :mrgreen:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien