Hopeless 2 Forum

Hopeless 2 : multiplayer 1st/3rd person shooter
It is currently 14 Nov 2018, 05:36


All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: > invisible
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2014, 17:18 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 13 Feb 2013, 08:43
Posts: 229
Location: England
:smile: Thought of a new command > invisible.A command which is used before a moderator or triple X enters a camp,this player enters the camp but is not listed in the players list,max 8 to a camp except for the invisible one also being there a total of nine,but the invisible one cant play.
Reason for > invisible,keep an eye on any camp to watch for cheats and rule breakers,nothing stopping the rule breakers when there is no mods or triple X about,maybe players would follow the rules never knowing when the invisible one is about.
Here is an example > 5 out,so and so was kicked by the invisible one,or so and so was muted by the invisible one.
With this command we always see the truth of who to trust and who not,who is rule breaking and who is not,there would be more fair play.

_________________
Feel the fear and do it anyway


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: > invisible
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2014, 17:37 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 11 Feb 2011, 16:01
Posts: 3041
Location: USA, Michigan
hawk wrote:
:smile: Thought of a new command > invisible.A command which is used before a moderator or triple X enters a camp,this player enters the camp but is not listed in the players list,max 8 to a camp except for the invisible one also being there a total of nine,but the invisible one cant play.
Reason for > invisible,keep an eye on any camp to watch for cheats and rule breakers,nothing stopping the rule breakers when there is no mods or triple X about,maybe players would follow the rules never knowing when the invisible one is about.
Here is an example > 5 out,so and so was kicked by the invisible one,or so and so was muted by the invisible one.
With this command we always see the truth of who to trust and who not,who is rule breaking and who is not,there would be more fair play.


:shock: How do you know you're not already being watched? :mrgreen:

_________________
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: > invisible
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2014, 17:58 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 11 Feb 2011, 16:01
Posts: 3041
Location: USA, Michigan
slapshot wrote:
hawk wrote:
:smile: Thought of a new command > invisible.A command which is used before a moderator or triple X enters a camp,this player enters the camp but is not listed in the players list,max 8 to a camp except for the invisible one also being there a total of nine,but the invisible one cant play.
Reason for > invisible,keep an eye on any camp to watch for cheats and rule breakers,nothing stopping the rule breakers when there is no mods or triple X about,maybe players would follow the rules never knowing when the invisible one is about.
Here is an example > 5 out,so and so was kicked by the invisible one,or so and so was muted by the invisible one.
With this command we always see the truth of who to trust and who not,who is rule breaking and who is not,there would be more fair play.


:shock: How do you know you're not already being watched? :mrgreen:


Actually, this makes an excellent feature request. What if a "cloaking device" could be obtained that granted the wearer a few seconds of transparency? Not exactly invisible, but transparent like a fine camouflage. :think: :twisted:

_________________
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: > invisible
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2014, 18:12 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 13 Feb 2013, 08:43
Posts: 229
Location: England
slapshot wrote:
slapshot wrote:
hawk wrote:
:smile: Thought of a new command > invisible.A command which is used before a moderator or triple X enters a camp,this player enters the camp but is not listed in the players list,max 8 to a camp except for the invisible one also being there a total of nine,but the invisible one cant play.
Reason for > invisible,keep an eye on any camp to watch for cheats and rule breakers,nothing stopping the rule breakers when there is no mods or triple X about,maybe players would follow the rules never knowing when the invisible one is about.
Here is an example > 5 out,so and so was kicked by the invisible one,or so and so was muted by the invisible one.
With this command we always see the truth of who to trust and who not,who is rule breaking and who is not,there would be more fair play.


:shock: How do you know you're not already being watched? :mrgreen:


Actually, this makes an excellent feature request. What if a "cloaking device" could be obtained that granted the wearer a few seconds of transparency? Not exactly invisible, but transparent like a fine camouflage. :think: :twisted:


Yes i am sure we are being watched and rightfully so,but i am wondering if this feature could be more available to certain type of players,and you have thought of another good idea that could be used in pro pack.

_________________
Feel the fear and do it anyway


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: > invisible
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2014, 07:22 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 11:45
Posts: 7765
hawk wrote:
i am wondering if this feature could be more available to certain type of players

The "ghost" feature is available for over 4 years. :twisted:
But to enabled for "certain type of players", I need to see much more daily players first of all.


slapshot wrote:
What if a "cloaking device" could be obtained that granted the wearer a few seconds of transparency?
Not exactly invisible, but transparent like a fine camouflage

A "cloaking device" for a player with horrible connection is probably the last thing you want.
:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
RSS
Powered by phpBB Group
© 2009-2018 Necromanthus