Bug in APC Infection?

Did you find a bug? Let us know about it.
slapshot

Bug in APC Infection?

Post by slapshot »

I joined Ridikk, caligula666 and blakquid in an on-going infection match. A couple of them weere coming and leaving camp. Then I noticed I was till able to score on blakquid when there was just 2 of us. Isn't the minimum 3 players?
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

Remus

Re: Bug in APC Infection?

Post by Remus »

slapshot wrote:I joined Ridikk, caligula666 and blakquid in an on-going infection match. A couple of them weere coming and leaving camp. Then I noticed I was till able to score on blakquid when there was just 2 of us. Isn't the minimum 3 players?
It's all about session owner (with bad computer) and players with bad connection.
Most of the bad connection players don't leave the camp because they hit the ESC key.
They leave the camp after a computer or connection glitch.
The server and the other computers need 3-5 seconds to figure out that "lost connection".
So basically, during those seconds the "lost connection" gets into count as player.
:cheers:
slapshot

Re: Bug in APC Infection?

Post by slapshot »

Remus wrote:
slapshot wrote:I joined Ridikk, caligula666 and blakquid in an on-going infection match. A couple of them weere coming and leaving camp. Then I noticed I was till able to score on blakquid when there was just 2 of us. Isn't the minimum 3 players?
It's all about session owner (with bad computer) and players with bad connection.
Most of the bad connection players don't leave the camp because they hit the ESC key.
They leave the camp after a computer or connection glitch.
The server and the other computers need 3-5 seconds to figure out that "lost connection".
So basically, during those seconds the "lost connection" gets into count as player.
:cheers:
:mrgreen: I'm gonna play against these guys more often!
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”