sabotay13

Did you find a bug? Let us know about it.
profesorhr

sabotay13

Post by profesorhr »

Good picture is more then 1000 words. Please feel free to comment how is this possible?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
slapshot

Re: sabotay13

Post by slapshot »

profesorhr wrote:Good picture is more then 1000 words. Please feel free to comment how is this possible?
even after he left...he "remained"
still sabotay.png
Untitled.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

Remus

Post by Remus »

profesorhr wrote:Good picture is more then 1000 words. Please feel free to comment how is this possible?
It happens from time to time.
Not a big deal anyway.
:mrgreen:
In a few words:
First of all, sabotay13 is well known for his very bad connection.
In certain conditions, the players with horrible connection send corrupted messages to the game server.
In this case, that slot remains busy and locked for 90 seconds.
So the game receives "busy" but invalid data from the web server.
To prevent a crash for all the players of that camp, the game decides to lock that slot (until receives "free" from server).
So you'll get that "sabotay13 without score" text line.
But sabotay13 wants to play! :lol:
So he will get another free slot from the server.
The bottom line:
sometimes a computer/OS/browser crash or horrible connection might generate 2 server entries.
:cheers:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Sabotay13 is a well-known immortal with a good attitude.
:? :think: :roll: :wink:

Remus

Post by Remus »

slapshot wrote:Sabotay13 is a well-known immortal with a good attitude.
The players with good attitude are always welcome here.
No matter if their connection is good, acceptable or bad.
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Remus wrote:
slapshot wrote:Sabotay13 is a well-known immortal with a good attitude.
The players with good attitude are always welcome here.
No matter if their connection is good, acceptable or bad.
Of course. Just few players would stay here if this game was only for players with good connection. :P
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Of course. Just few players would stay here if this game was only for players with good connection. :P
Unfortunately very much true :mrgreen: But, only few players are playing this game now days. It used to be crowded here. With every single day less and less players :cry: and if Karol akka freekarol or Steve akka slapshot or Topz akka Aldemir even me are online everybody gets scared :mrgreen: .
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

profesorhr wrote:
Of course. Just few players would stay here if this game was only for players with good connection. P
Unfortunately very much true :mrgreen: But, only few players are playing this game now days. It used to be crowded here. With every single day less and less players :cry: and if Karol akka freekarol or Steve akka slapshot or Topz akka Aldemir even me are online everybody gets scared :mrgreen: .
Maybe they play in another time than we. But I'm sure they do it because they are scared to fight with us :twisted:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote:
profesorhr wrote:
Of course. Just few players would stay here if this game was only for players with good connection. P
Unfortunately very much true But, only few players are playing this game now days. It used to be crowded here. With every single day less and less players :cry: and if Karol akka freekarol or Steve akka slapshot or Topz akka Aldemir even me are online everybody gets scared :mrgreen: .
Maybe they play in another time than we. But I'm sure they do it because they are scared to fight with us :twisted:
I painted all my guns black so they would look really scary. :evil:

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

I painted all my guns black so they would look really scary. :evil: [/color]
Hmm, looks like you are trying to become true ninja like Karol :mrgreen: But this won't help you because Remus equiped me with special custom made gun which aims itself to ninjas. I also fine tuned it to be able to switch to slap mode only (as you have already experienced these past few days) :wink:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

profesorhr wrote:
I painted all my guns black so they would look really scary. :evil: [/color]
Hmm, looks like you are trying to become true ninja like Karol :mrgreen: But this won't help you because Remus equiped me with special custom made gun which aims itself to ninjas. I also fine tuned it to be able to switch to slap mode only (as you have already experienced these past few days) :wink:
I've been developing some guns of my own, just for you.
images (1).jpg
tumblr_mdryv1Demb1qel1wd.jpg

So, if you see this just remember where I am standing and where you are. :lol:
chiappa-tripcrown.jpg
unnamed.jpg

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

So that is why you are shooting corks :mrgreen: To much barrels and only 1 bullet. Keep it simple slap like I do. But I must admit this gold gun is a beauty. I don't know if you use it regulary but I shure would like to have it in my collection. It would be nice to chase you arround the camp with it and enyoj the slap dance like I did this morning. Eh, by the way I was particulary in the shooting mood today. You were lucky because you left early :wink: I belive tommorow is a new day for you to try escape. I'll be waiting. Usual time, usual camp and we can have some fun. Topz was missing this morning :cry: but Karol replaced him very good.
manga

Post by manga »

profesorhr wrote:
I wonder if the manga was forgotten ? I really miss you my friends I'll be back in the near future
come to the baban
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

manga wrote:I wonder if the manga was forgotten ? I really miss you my friends I'll be back in the near future
How can we forget our favorite player? We miss you abi.
Nasıl bizim favori oyuncu unutabilir? Biz abi özledim.
(kötü adam!) :wave: :pimp: