The 1vs1 Tournament

Deathmatches, CTF, Domination and Official Tournaments
profesorhr

Re: The 1vs1 Tournament

Post by profesorhr »

Dear Remus :biggthumbsup: I just spoke to kral3452tr! I told him that he must appolgize to me at forum and accept 3 simple rules before I play with him again. I think this is fair! If he continues to act like before I wont play match with him. We all carry consequences for our actions. So I gave him the first lesson for free. Let's hop he will learn from this and became better player. I also made a print screen so everybody can see this conversation! :whatis:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Plese tell me Remus if this is OK with you! :cheers:
Have a nice and cheeter free day!
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Remus

Post by Remus »

profesorhr wrote:Plese tell me Remus if this is OK with you! :cheers:
Have a nice and cheeter free day!
:biggthumbsup:

p.s.
Do not save the big images as GIF.
Always save them as JPG.
The GIF images (less than 255 colors) do not allow pixels interpolation in case of rescale.
It's almost impossible to read your conversation.
:lol:
But I'm with you anyway.
:cheers:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

OK! :biggthumbsup: Thanks I can put jpeg.I have it on my pc so if anyone wont's to see them I will be glad to put them! :cheers:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

profesorhr wrote:OK! :biggthumbsup: Thanks I am puting jpeg. :cheers:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
John_H

Post by John_H »

:biggthumbsup: u did great :mrgreen:
Brigata HG
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

John_H wrote::biggthumbsup: u did great :mrgreen:
:biggthumbsup: THX! :biggthumbsup:
kurt

Post by kurt »

We can finish this tournament at 2012-2013..... !

Guys. Play matches Q raunds... And other Round 1 all can play...Dont wait to finish Qualifying Raunds...But vs winnerQ are need to wait... :whatis:

To profesorhr and kral3452tr finish your matches...You are's all day in the same hours online...Why dont make ? :shock:

:!:
WaRRiorsS_OF_HecCToR

€né$
Praveen

Post by Praveen »

kurt wrote:We can finish this tournament at 2012-2013..... !
oh yeah! it would be good for me.. :mrgreen:
My School is Starting today :biggthumbsup:(Maybe i will play Evening times :roll: )
:party:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Guys. Play matches Q raunds... And other Round 1 all can play...Dont wait to finish Qualifying Raunds...But vs winnerQ are need to wait... :whatis:

To profesorhr and kral3452tr finish your matches...You are's all day in the same hours online...Why dont make ? :shock:

Dear kurt,
I will play kral3452tr ONLY AND ONLY WHEN HE APPOLOGIZE to me in written form here on the forum. Also he must accept 3 simple rules. You can find why and what's going on in my previous posts.
I hope he will do that as soon as possible! Afther that we can play and you can play the winner! If this could not happen in reasonable time we can talk to Remus and he will decide what to do. I will accept his rulling!!! I am sorry that because of this situation you can not start playing tournament. I can see you are eager to play it ASAP.

profesorhr

P.S. Maybe you can talk to kral3452tr on turkish and explain to him this situation and necessity of written appology! Thank's in advance!
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

profesorhr wrote:

Dear kurt,
I will play kral3452tr ONLY AND ONLY WHEN HE APPOLOGIZE to me in written form here on the forum. Also he must accept 3 simple rules. You can find why and what's going on in my previous posts.
I hope he will do that as soon as possible! Afther that we can play and you can play the winner! If this could not happen in reasonable time we can talk to Remus and he will decide what to do. I will accept his rulling!!! I am sorry that because of this situation you can not start playing tournament. I can see you are eager to play it ASAP.

profesorhr

P.S. Maybe you can talk to kral3452tr on turkish and explain to him this situation and necessity of written appology! Thank's in advance!

NO WRITTEN APPOLOGY YET!? and he would like to play today in 17:00h. Not going to happen!!!
mucahid

Post by mucahid »

Can i join tournament?
Adaletsizliği engelleyecek gücünüzün olmadığı zamanlar olabilir. Fakat itiraz etmeyi beceremediğiniz bir zaman asla olmamalı!
kurt

Post by kurt »

Hi

What about add standal1 ?

He is very good and honest player...And he is online :pompom:

p.s.

He dont have one team :whatis:
WaRRiorsS_OF_HecCToR

€né$
John_H

Post by John_H »

:whatis: and he have a f..k.. connection tooooo :lol:
Brigata HG
manga

Post by manga »

No team, please necramanthus akat45 Remus
come to the baban
turk_askeri

Post by turk_askeri »

Remus please disqualify istanbul in the tournament he is dont online
1sTéYéNé Déq!L aLaYıNa qiDéR

>>>βу_YàsıηOvıč<<<

Sùqéя_GùC Sonsuza Dek !

!qє¢єηιη кαяαηℓığıη∂α, güηєşιη ışığıη∂α!ѕυуυη ∂αмℓαѕıη∂α, ѕєℓιη ¢σşкυѕυη∂α!кιмι уαηıм∂αѕıη кιмι яüуαм∂α ;$
Remus

Post by Remus »

manga wrote:No team, please necramanthus akat45 Remus
He got the "Necromanthus" temporary team.
manga

Post by manga »

thanks remus :biggthumbsup: :agree:
come to the baban
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

kral3452tr :whatis: NO WRITTEN APPOLOGY YET?! :smash: :smash:
Praveen

Post by Praveen »

Played First Tournament Match in FZC:
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/DeathMatch.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
aslan16

Post by aslan16 »

Adminastarator .... killer_edy did not want play with me please disqualified him !
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

profesorhr wrote:kral3452tr :whatis: NO WRITTEN APPOLOGY YET?! :smash: :smash:

Dear REMUS it's been two weeks now since the incident between me and karl3452tr occured. He didn't appologize to me even we spoke about that during the chat conversation (you allready know about that). During this chat he promised me that he will appologize to me in written form and he will accept three simple rules. Nothing of this happend! Because of other players who are waithing to start the tournamnet (kurt) please give me your opinion what should I do or give me your ruling about this case. :whatis:

P.S. I am starting to sound like a lawyer. Ha ha ha
aslan16

Post by aslan16 »

hi adminastrator i won over syryne in egt about the 1v1 tournement match!http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/DeathMatch.php :pompom:
Remus

Post by Remus »

Congrats to Milan, manga and turk_askeri.
standal1, akat45 and kronos12 got 10,000 points for their participation.
http://www.infdat.com/utils/Tournament2.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

hey admin
we play egt dm ruskin with
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/DeathMatch.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
Ruskin

Post by Ruskin »

anyways, Congrats Zeus,
BUT
He had a very horrible connection, undoubtedly, i kept bombing him, and he played untouched, and he was killing me in instants, ok, accepted that he is a skillful player, but he was aided by horrible connection, don't have a video as proof, but indeed it was bad....Even to apply DS I had to shoot many bullets to have it's effect....I continued the play inspite of knowing about the worst connection, b'coz we had to leave 3 unfinished matches before, due to some unfavorable circumstances, so just played away, knowing about the result......nevermind two more left.
am not sure if the remaining two maps are good enough to counter such horrible connections or not...lets see, I am not in a hurry to finish the tournament with opponents like him.....
Reboot, a joke for them , I guess........
I am forcing myself so much to avoid using any unparliamentry word or language at the moment, lol.......still wtf !!
HARD WORK HAS NO SUBSITUTE !!!!!!!!!
John_H

Post by John_H »

:mrgreen: :biggthumbsup:
Brigata HG
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Ruskin wrote:anyways, Congrats Zeus,
BUT
He had a very horrible connection, undoubtedly, i kept bombing him, and he played untouched, and he was killing me in instants, ok, accepted that he is a skillful player, but he was aided by horrible connection, don't have a video as proof, but indeed it was bad....Even to apply DS I had to shoot many bullets to have it's effect....I continued the play inspite of knowing about the worst connection, b'coz we had to leave 3 unfinished matches before, due to some unfavorable circumstances, so just played away, knowing about the result......nevermind two more left.
am not sure if the remaining two maps are good enough to counter such horrible connections or not...lets see, I am not in a hurry to finish the tournament with opponents like him.....
Reboot, a joke for them , I guess........
I am forcing myself so much to avoid using any unparliamentry word or language at the moment, lol.......still wtf !!

Welcome to the club Ruskin!!! Just keep that positive thinking and you allready won!

P.S. Maybe ask Remus for double DS damage :whatis: ! Perosonaly I prefere Nuke in this situation :cheers:

Post by newbie »

Hey Remus i play the mach whit slapshot in NCY DM!
look at DM maches!
Newbie the captan of the Team:
Extreme_Fighters]
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

newbie wrote:Hey Remus i play the mach whit slapshot in NCY DM!
look at DM maches!
And a big congrats to you Newbie. :biggthumbsup: :oops: :biggthumbsup:

BUT, as I've requested to you in several PMs, PLEASE wait until evenings or weekends for me to play the remaining matches against you. As I have explained, I have a very limited window of time in the morning to play, and cannot play during the daytime hours Monday through Friday. During this time, I am at work on a cheap computer that is not adequate to play Hopeless 2 on!!!

Furthermore, we do not "choose" a single weapon to play with. All weapons apply. You will get ample opportunity to use the AW-50 in FZC.
And so will I...
:whatis:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

skul

Post by skul »

We played the first match NCY.
sakir

Post by sakir »

damn it. i guess i missed the chance of the tournament :lol:
sakir
anikilador

Post by anikilador »

LOL the new tournament is very extensive xDD
bad that i am not integrated
luck for my team mate Syryne HAHA
xD
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Hi Remus,
just to keep you inform. I didn't get any appology from kral3452tr. These past 2 weeks I didn't even see him playing the game. I was asking drogba71 this morning where is kral3452tr but no answer from him too. I tried even to send him 2 pm but no response! I think he didn't even opened it! Can you please tell me what to do?? Your advice regarding tournament? Stay cool and sharp and I hope to hear from you soon. :cheers:
Remus

Post by Remus »

profesorhr wrote:Hi Remus,
just to keep you inform. I didn't get any appology from kral3452tr. These past 2 weeks I didn't even see him playing the game.
Did you check out the tournament table these days?
http://www.infdat.com/utils/Tournament2.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:wink:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Remus wrote:
just to keep you inform. I didn't get any appology from kral3452tr. These past 2 weeks I didn't even see him playing the game.

Sorry I was obviously missing in action due tu waithing for kral..... to appologize :cheers: !!! I'll get in touch with sword a.s.a.p
:agree:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

profesorhr wrote:
Remus wrote:

Sorry I was obviously missing in action due tu waithing for kral..... to appologize :cheers: !!! I'll get in touch with sword a.s.a.p
:agree:

HELP! How can I get in touch with swordxyz! I can't find him in camps!!! I met him only one time and I tried to talk to him in English about tournament and he ignored me completly!
I tried to send him PM but no replay from him......
If someone knows him can you tell him to contact me on PM!
Thank you in advance!!!!
Praveen

Post by Praveen »

Hi Remus,

We Finished our Tournament:
Please 10,000 points to or77 Thank you.
Remus

Post by Remus »

Praveen wrote:Hi Remus,

We Finished our Tournament:
Please 10,000 points to or77 Thank you.
He got the bonus.
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

MAB,

Please contact me if you intend on playing in the 1vs1 tournament. If you do not have a team you must come here and ask Remus for a temporary team. If not, you will be disqualified.

I look forward to playing you in the tournament! :cheers:
Remus

Post by Remus »

profesorhr wrote:HELP! How can I get in touch with swordxyz! I can't find him in camps!!! I met him only one time and I tried to talk to him in English about tournament and he ignored me completly!
Thank you in advance!!!!
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMCinfo ... e=swordxyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Remus wrote:
profesorhr wrote:HELP! How can I get in touch with swordxyz! I can't find him in camps!!! I met him only one time and I tried to talk to him in English about tournament and he ignored me completly!
Thank you in advance!!!!
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMCinfo ... e=swordxyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I know what you mean but he ignored me... Just said hello! :mrgreen: I'll try right now!
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

profesorhr wrote:
Remus wrote:
Thank you in advance!!!!
I know what you mean but he ignored me... Just said hello! :mrgreen: I'll try right now!
No luck! :cry:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Anyone seen Newbie? We still have two more matches to play! :twisted:

:whatis:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

skul

Post by skul »

profesorhr wrote:
profesorhr wrote:
No luck! :cry:
[/quote][/quote]

profesorhr listen, some time ago I asked to swordxyz to come to Predators and he said he was waiting a new machine, a computer special for games, ultra mega super fck fast. :agree: Yesterday he told he had already ordered. He is waiting his new computer arrives. Yes, he doesn't talk too much! But I think he is one of the good guys, good attitude!
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

[quote="skul]

profesorhr listen, some time ago I asked to swordxyz to come to Predators and he said he was waiting a new machine, a computer special for games, ultra mega super fck fast. :agree: Yesterday he told he had already ordered. He is waiting his new computer arrives. Yes, he doesn't talk too much! But I think he is one of the good guys, good attitude![/quote]

Ok! Thanks for the info skul! If you see him before me please tell him to contact me on my PM! Thanks in adavnce!
Topz007

Post by Topz007 »

Remus wrote:
i checked
needs updating
Semper Parabellum
Topz007
Remus

Post by Remus »

Topz007 wrote:http://www.infdat.com/utils/Tournament2.html

i checked
needs updating
Indeed.
cesarL got a bonus of 10,000 points.
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

I just played my tournament matches, with Nicu (distrugatoru).
I won Yeeha :D

:cheers: for the excellent matches Nicu :biggthumbsup:
:cheers: Remus
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
Remus

Post by Remus »

Lenny wrote:I just played my tournament matches, with Nicu (distrugatoru).
I won Yeeha :D
distrugatoru got 10,000 points for participation.