Ridikk's Challenge to Hopeless 2 Players

Deathmatches, CTF, Domination and Official Tournaments
kuroshu

Ridikk's Challenge to Hopeless 2 Players

Post by kuroshu »

Hello all,

this is Kuro of Apocalypse City, I just wanted to share that Ridikk of Apocalypse City, who is our top player has sent a Deathmatch challenge to all top Hopeless 2 Players and or Teams, seeking to Organize a Team Death Match or maybe even a One-on-One DeathMatch.

Ridikk's Team is "MaKina_asEsina" which is Spanish for Machine Killers!

I am sharing this message on his behalf because he only speaks Spanish, so you will either need to know Spanish to chat with him in-game to organize a game, or try using Google Translator which i do LOL! a little difficult sometimes but I manage to do it.

Ok that's all for now!

*Note: you do not need to make an account on apocalypsecity.net you can play and find Ridikk on the APC Map through Hopeless 2.

Game On! = )
supreme

Re: Ridikk's Challenge to Hopeless 2 Players

Post by supreme »

kuroshu wrote:Hello all,

this is Kuro of Apocalypse City, I just wanted to share that Ridikk of Apocalypse City, who is our top player has sent a Deathmatch challenge to all top Hopeless 2 Players and or Teams, seeking to Organize a Team Death Match or maybe even a One-on-One DeathMatch.

I am sharing this message on his behalf because he only speaks Spanish, so you will either need to know Spanish to chat with him in-game to organize a game, or try using Google Translator which i do LOL! a little difficult sometimes but I manage to do it.

Ok that's all for now!

*Note: you do not need to make an account on apocalypsecity.net you can play and find Ridikk on the APC Map through Hopeless 2.

Game On! = )
Good man Riddik :biggthumbsup:
Come on guys, Prove that you got better skills :P
:
troy1

Post by troy1 »

i won 20 to 15 and he started before i was ready
kuroshu

Post by kuroshu »

here is the DeathMatch Score Board for this Challenge...

if you host game from Hopeless 2, Score will be here:
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/DeathMatch.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

if you host game from Apocalyse City, Score will be here:
http://apocalypsecity.net/ApoCity/DeathMatch.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Ok that's all for now!

Game On! = )
It's kinda strange why somebody should know Spanish on a site that is completely in English. Spanish speaking ppl should learn English. It's like going to Japan or German and trying to make ppl there speak your native language. :lol:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

freekarol wrote:

Ok that's all for now!

Game On! = )
It's kinda strange why somebody should know Spanish on a site that is completely in English. Spanish speaking ppl should learn English. It's like going to Japan or German and trying to make ppl there speak your native language. :lol:
Very much true Karol. Basicaly as I understand this challange is that Ridikk wont's somebody to kick his ass so he/she can sleep well.
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

profesorhr wrote: Very much true Karol. Basicaly as I understand this challange is that Ridikk wont's somebody to kick his ass so he/she can sleep well.

:lol: :lol: :biggthumbsup:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

supreme

Post by supreme »

why all are just saying yes yes? i dont like this thing haha
:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

supreme wrote:why all are just saying yes yes? i dont like this thing haha
Sorry supreme but where did you see yeses? Maybe I have to visit my eye doctor :shock:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
supreme

Post by supreme »

profesorhr wrote:
supreme wrote:why all are just saying yes yes? i dont like this thing haha
Sorry supreme but where did you see yeses? Maybe I have to visit my eye doctor :shock:
ha ha , that was my visual mistake :P ha ha this is new improvement. haha
:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

You have been officialy appointed as a professional translater (sorry karol but she has better qualifications)

supreme = professional translater
freekarol = professional assistant translator
profesorhr = old grumpy judge from Muppet show (yes the one on the balcony...and still looking for another one, as you might remember there are 2 overthere)
supreme

Post by supreme »

profesorhr wrote:You have been officialy appointed as a professional translater (sorry karol but she has better qualifications)

profesorhr = old grumpy judge from Muppet show (yes the one on the balcony...and still looking for another one, as you might remember there are 2 overthere)
ha ha coz i am a Celebrity :P
:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

profesorhr wrote:You have been officialy appointed as a professional translater (sorry karol but she has better qualifications)

Supreme is a pro translator because of corruption or favoritism? Its time to call police! :lol:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
supreme

Post by supreme »

freekarol wrote:

Supreme is a pro translator because of corruption or favoritism? Its time to call police! :lol
both! :mrgreen: :oops: :P :baby:
:
dragon_negro

Post by dragon_negro »

haha sierta ventaja para mi pues soy latino originario de México tengo años jugando aqui y pues también se un poco de ingles y que mejor que enfrentarse latinos contra latinos y demostrar de lo que somos capaz por lo regular tendre vacaciones y podre conectarme un poco mas seguido y creo que muchos ya nos conocen a mi y a mi equipo Destruction_Squad y saben nuestras abilidades hasta pronto :biggthumbsup:

inglésespañolfrancés

haha an advantage for me because I am originally from Mexico latino years playing here and I have since also some English and who better to face Latinos against Latinos and show what we are able to usually vacation and I can connect'll have a little more often and I think many already know us me and my team and know our abilities Destruction_Squad up soon: biggthumbsup:
dragon_negro
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

dragon_negro wrote:haha sierta ventaja para mi pues soy latino originario de México tengo años jugando aqui y pues también se un poco de ingles y que mejor que enfrentarse latinos contra latinos y demostrar de lo que somos capaz por lo regular tendre vacaciones y podre conectarme un poco mas seguido y creo que muchos ya nos conocen a mi y a mi equipo Destruction_Squad y saben nuestras abilidades hasta pronto :biggthumbsup:

inglésespañolfrancés

haha an advantage for me because I am originally from Mexico latino years playing here and I have since also some English and who better to face Latinos against Latinos and show what we are able to usually vacation and I can connect'll have a little more often and I think many already know us me and my team and know our abilities Destruction_Squad up soon: biggthumbsup:

Go get them! :evil: :lol:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”