weapons frozen

Deathmatches, CTF, Domination and Official Tournaments
Chomp

weapons frozen

Post by Chomp »

In team death match suddenly my weapons could not be accessed. Only my shotgun could be used. I was getting slaughtered anyway but without weapons it was even worse. Was this a fluke? When I exited and came back in they all worked okay.
All you can do is all you can do.
supreme

Re: weapons frozen

Post by supreme »

Chomp wrote:In team death match suddenly my weapons could not be accessed. Only my shotgun could be used. I was getting slaughtered anyway but without weapons it was even worse. Was this a fluke? When I exited and came back in they all worked okay.
That's punishment for your doings in the camp :P . In other terms, you must have proved to be a PURE and CRYSTAL CLEAR dumb :oops: either by killing yourself or killing your beloved teammates ! :mrgreen:
:
Chomp

Post by Chomp »

Oh my, I am bad. First time playing death match and I did in fact frag my team mates a couple of times until I learned who the enemy was... and I blew myself up once. There is always next time (I hope). Thanks. :oops:
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Chomp, it is part of the learning process. With the KAOS of team play killing a teammate (friendly fire :cry: ) does happen. Losing weapons is the penalty. You will get better in time. Its a pleasure to have you on the team. :agree: :biggthumbsup:
Chomp

Post by Chomp »

Thanks Sarge. I appreciate the support. :biggthumbsup: I was surprised some of my team mates didn't frag me for all the good I did today. lol. Supreme gave me some good pointers that will help a lot next time.

You guys are very helpful.
:cheers: