My Turkish Voyage

Talk about anything you like, but advertising is not allowed.
profesorhr

My Turkish Voyage

Post by profesorhr »

Dear friend and ones that are not (yet) my friends,
curently I am in Ankara, Turkey on business trip. If you asked yourself where is that naughty killer calling himself a profesorhr there is your answer. Looking into the past I remembered those epic battles with Turkish friends where I was doomed to defeat even before I started to play with them. Well I thought that I could turn my visit to this wonderful country into my advantage. For once I could exploit theirs shitty internet connection and turn it into easy victory. But no, I decided that I won't play in this way. I choose to stay gentleman. Last but not the least, greetings to my friend manga and ulubatli.
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
slapshot

Re: My Turkish Voyage

Post by slapshot »

profesorhr wrote:Dear friend and ones that are not (yet) my friends,
curently I am in Ankara, Turkey on business trip. If you asked yourself where is that naughty killer calling himself a profesorhr there is your answer. Looking into the past I remembered those epic battles with Turkish friends where I was doomed to defeat even before I started to play with them. Well I thought that I could turn my visit to this wonderful country into my advantage. For once I could exploit theirs shitty internet connection and turn it into easy victory. But no, I decided that I won't play in this way. I choose to stay gentleman. Last but not the least, greetings to my friend manga and ulubatli.
:shock: bensiz Türkiye'ye gitti?
You are a better man than I. I would have immediately logged in and started looking for you or Freekarol. :mrgreen:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

slapshot wrote:
:shock: bensiz Türkiye'ye gitti?
You are a better man than I. I would have immediately logged in and started looking for you or Freekarol. :mrgreen:
You are really, really a bad guy. :whatis: :twisted:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

I think you could play like other players with bad connections. But just the ones, who will disable all programs that need an access to the internet are acceptable. No Facebook or Skype while playing this game. :twisted:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
manga

Post by manga »

Welcome to our beautiful country profesorhr I live in Samsun city here as I always expect Enter our country to play and ruthlessly killed anyone :D next time bring me slapshot prof and large very bad bad bad slap manga keep with fish It would be a nice chat very nice.
come to the baban
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Dear friends,

please find some beautiful photos from my journey to Ankara, Turkey. manga you have a wonderful country and I will try to visit you some other time. If I don't bring slapshot I will certainly come with my wife and children. We all like sweets especially baklava which is famous in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Croatia. I have to admit your genuine ones are so much better. Can you recommend me what sweet or food I have to try next time I visit?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

I must admit, Turkey is a beautiful country! And you pictures show a wonderful side of Ankara. Much better than the photos from my last vacation...
922273_8.jpg
redneck.jpg
rt_redneck3_070709_ssh.jpg
redneck-mansion.jpg
weird_stuff_cool_crazy_offbeat_redneck_world_23_200907241324261039.jpg
:mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”