As my journey around Europe continue ...

Talk about anything you like, but advertising is not allowed.
profesorhr

As my journey around Europe continue ...

Post by profesorhr »

Dear friend,
please find bellow couple of photos from my journey around Europe. I wan't be telling you where the photos were taken. Please feel free to guess :-)

Ante
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
profesorhr

Re: As my journey around Europe continue ...

Post by profesorhr »

And here are the pictures :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

One more to come :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

:think: Travel around the world or stay in the office playing H2...which would I prefer?
:lol: Enjoy your travels my friend! The photo with the statue: what were you grabbing just before the photo was taken? :mrgreen:

:cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

:wink:
slapshot wrote::think: Travel around the world or stay in the office playing H2...which would I prefer?
:lol: Enjoy your travels my friend! The photo with the statue: what were you grabbing just before the photo was taken? :mrgreen:

:cheers:
He he he! I'll tell you in private. Kids are reading too :-)