SNIPER bug

Did you find a bug? Let us know about it.
profesorhr

SNIPER bug

Post by profesorhr »

Hi all,
I noticed one thing when I was using sniper (both of them). When I try to zoom with W I see someone figure very good. I aim in the head of that someone but I wasn't able to make a kill. There is no red cross indicating that he/she is on my sight. Only when I zoom out with S I am able to shoot and kill! Is it just me or something is going on? Thanks in advance.

profesorhr

:pompom:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Remus

Re: SNIPER bug

Post by Remus »

Again, there is something wrong with your OS/browser combination.
The first step is to try with another browser.
:cheers:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Remus wrote:Again, there is something wrong with your OS/browser combination.
The first step is to try with another browser.
Shit, allways something! I think I have to by new comp ASP. Or cheeper combination, do not use zoom on sniper any more. :sniper: Lucky Cagari he will escape death for shoor. Never mind I'll kill him with XD. Ha ha ha.
Thanks remus, I'll try to investigate what's wrong with my OS/browser combination and if I find something I'll let you know. In that way I'll help other people with similar problems.
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Milan

Post by Milan »

Where you had that "zoom bug"? In FZC? If you had in SMC maybe your range mode isn't so high as your opponent, but for FZC almost everybody have enough range mode :wink:
Milan
One, two, Freddy's coming for you.
Three, four, better lock your door.
Five, six, grab your crucifix.
Seven, eight, gonna stay up late.
Nine, ten, never sleep again..
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Milan wrote:Where you had that "zoom bug"? In FZC? If you had in SMC maybe your range mode isn't so high as your opponent, but for FZC almost everybody have enough range mode :wink:
Pozdrav, imam taj problem u FZC. Kad sam zumirao tipa da ga skinem u glavu nije mi se pojavio crveni krizic. Pucao sam svejedno jer mu je kriz bio tocno izmedju ociju. Nisam ga ubio. Kad sam odzumirao pojavio mi se crveni kriz i normalno ga ubio! Imas li kakvo misljenje ili jos bolje rijesenje? :cheers:

P.S. Da koristim IE8
Milan

Post by Milan »

Hmm... Znas kako, zavisi od mnogo cega, meni se mnogo puta desavalo da se neko sakrije kod dzipa i ja mu nanisanim glavu al nema crvenog znaka a to je posledica linije dzipa koje nisu "precizno" isecene. Hocu da kazem da postoje mnogi predmeti u kampovima cije linije nisu pravile tj. kao da je kutija, dzip itd malo veci nego sto ti to vidis. Mozes da testiras, nadji neku kutiju i probaj da pucas malo iznad nje i videces rupu od svog metka kao da je u "vazduhu" ("zraku").

Ako ti se to uvek desava onda je nesto kod tebe zajebano al ako je u pojedinim situacijama onda je neka geometrijska greska predmeta u kampu.

Bok :wink:
Milan
One, two, Freddy's coming for you.
Three, four, better lock your door.
Five, six, grab your crucifix.
Seven, eight, gonna stay up late.
Nine, ten, never sleep again..
ulubatli

what is this?

Post by ulubatli »

what's this.JPG
what's this Boss?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ULUBATLI

Enemy is a person who you don't know its story yet.
Düşman,hikayesini henüz duymadığın kişidir.
Remus

Re: what is this?

Post by Remus »

ulubatli wrote:
what's this.JPG
what's this Boss?
Mehmet (the cheater) lost a frag.
:lol:

You had a connection glitch when that player left the camp.
You did not delete its entry completely.
And later that slot has been "credited" with 1 frag (probably a message with huge delay).
ulubatli

Re: what is this?

Post by ulubatli »

Remus wrote:
ulubatli wrote:
what's this.JPG
what's this Boss?
Mehmet (the cheater) lost a frag.
:lol:

You had a connection glitch when that player left the camp.
You did not delete its entry completely.
And later that slot has been "credited" with 1 frag (probably a message with huge delay).
And no bugs no wine hummm... :sad:
ULUBATLI

Enemy is a person who you don't know its story yet.
Düşman,hikayesini henüz duymadığın kişidir.