I capture so many cheaters

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
ulubatli

I capture so many cheaters

Post by ulubatli »

Remus when I was playing the game in this morning (April 1, 2010) :sleep: , I saw so many cheaters whose cod names are Superreme(mean sis),John_H(godfather),Topuz007(my buddy),Dean-Tyson( my mean bro),Mucahit(kardesim),zoldicyck(chilian cheatermaster),sheikh of simple(mi sheikh), rujj capoor ruskin, scarpp(true name is scarredface), Attila abacs,anTony and so many cheater-player who have much more frags from me...Then I arrested all of them and put them in R-jail. :stop:
So I am be a superuppertopup player of the game.Ha?... :lalala: please Remus no remove them from the R-prison..Regards
ULUBATLI

Enemy is a person who you don't know its story yet.
Düşman,hikayesini henüz duymadığın kişidir.
Remus

Re: I capture so many cheaters

Post by Remus »

They are all in a safe place now ("scarpp" is the 2nd one from the left):
cheaters.jpg
This month we need a jail extension.
:police:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ulubatli

Post by ulubatli »

Remus wrote:They are all in a safe place now ("scarpp" is the 2nd one from the left):
cheaters.jpg
This month we need a jail extension.
:police:
Is he topz( our granpa) who is sitting one in the middle of photo :lol: ..I like to prefer a name for this photo; can it be "a good memory in the prison of Remus" or "the memory of the prison" :beta:
ULUBATLI

Enemy is a person who you don't know its story yet.
Düşman,hikayesini henüz duymadığın kişidir.
John_H

Post by John_H »

Ok, ok, if i go down...you will come down with me. The big boss of cheaters is Ulubatli!!! :smash:
Brigata HG