Future weapons

Do you want a new feature? Let us know about it.
profesorhr

Future weapons

Post by profesorhr »

Dear Remus,
i am not able to play due to problem with my eyes so I have plenty of time to think (that's not good). Anyway I have one idea on my mind that concern new features in the game. Maybe you can implement new weapons that look like this (see attached picture). Whit this we can easily kill those rats waithing with sniper on every corner. I hope you'll take my idea at least in consideration.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Remus

Re: Future weapons

Post by Remus »

profesorhr wrote:Whit this we can easily kill those rats waithing with sniper on every corner.
:lol:
:cheers:
goldkiller

Post by goldkiller »

Do you have killed the top right of the display with the player with the m16 the other players. The Währe but still need the coll if everyone can see who was killed by whom with what weapon, and whether it was a hadshoot or a normal kill.
Goldkiller-Deutsch:Ich werde der beste SNIPER-MAN werden den es je in der geschichte von Hopeless 2: Mercenary Camp gegeben hat.
Englisch:I will be the best SNIPER-MAN that ever in the history of Hopeless 2 Mercenary Camp gave.
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

goldkiller wrote:Do you have killed the top right of the display with the player with the m16 the other players. The Währe but still need the coll if everyone can see who was killed by whom with what weapon, and whether it was a hadshoot or a normal kill.
Sorry Goldie I don't understand you?! You wont to see with what weapon someone killed you. Strange??? You can do that just by listening to the sound of particular weapon! Anyway if I had AW 50 you wont see me and I'll kill you anyway. I think your remarks are not in place! I wont this corner shot weapon! Please REMUS do something! :agree: :cheers: :roll:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Remus

Post by Remus »

profesorhr wrote:Please REMUS do something!
Aldinho (Topz007) is asking for rat poison. :lol:
I know, the world is full of "ratones" and it's very difficult to get rid of them.
I will think about all of these. :mrgreen:
goldkiller

Post by goldkiller »

Hey Remus!
Do you have killed the top right of the display with the player with the m16 the other players. The Währe but still need the coll if everyone can see who was killed by whom with what weapon, and whether it was a hadshoot or a normal kill.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Goldkiller-Deutsch:Ich werde der beste SNIPER-MAN werden den es je in der geschichte von Hopeless 2: Mercenary Camp gegeben hat.
Englisch:I will be the best SNIPER-MAN that ever in the history of Hopeless 2 Mercenary Camp gave.
Yeart

Post by Yeart »

Well here is the image of weapons of weapons (Hopeless 2) :biggthumbsup:

I n black are the weapons that are being used or were used
No Longer a Noob
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

I n black are the weapons that are being used or were used[/quote]

So, whats the point to know used or guns still in play? I know what are the guns still in play. I was talking about corner shot gun. With this weapon no one is safe on balcony or hiding in some hole with AW 50. C'mon Remus did you think about this gun. :baby: Make me and Aldihno happy :biggthumbsup:
profesorhr

Re: 3rd Person Mode

Post by profesorhr »

Remus wrote:
Lenny wrote:All good for me :biggthumbsup:
Just clear the browser cache and reload the game.
Crouch in 3rd person is more restricted.
Everybody should be happy now.
:wink:
Hi all, I am still recovering from problems with my eyes and I was reading this discusion. Anyway maybe to think about my proposition regarding new guns (corner shot) effective against rats. This will make harder for them to kill us because we wont be in line of fire. And also we can scan for rattones before making another step! :baby:
Remus

Post by Remus »

profesorhr wrote:I was talking about corner shot gun. With this weapon no one is safe on balcony or hiding in some hole with AW 50. C'mon Remus did you think about this gun. :baby: Make me and Aldihno happy
I thought you're kidding, but obviously I was wrong.
This is a weapon for cowards and ratones.
On the top of that, it requires the 2nd camera inside the main camera (at 90 degrees or variable angle).
It means a terrible performances drop (lower FPS) for most of the players.
Why should I waste so many resources for this crap?
:?
Remus

Post by Remus »

Here is a sample of "the 2nd camera inside the main camera":
http://necromanthus.com/Games/ShockWave ... irror.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In this case, it's a mirror (variable angle around 180 degrees).
Even for this simple scene there is a significant FPS drop.
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Remus wrote:
profesorhr wrote:I was talking about corner shot gun. With this weapon no one is safe on balcony or hiding in some hole with AW 50. C'mon Remus did you think about this gun. :baby: Make me and Aldihno happy
I thought you're kidding, but obviously I was wrong.
This is a weapon for cowards and ratones.
On the top of that, it requires the 2nd camera inside the main camera (at 90 degrees or variable angle).
It means a terrible performances drop (lower FPS) for most of the players.
Why should I waste so many resources for this crap?
:?
Hi you are quick :pompom: ! You are talking about terrible performance. I have terible performance playing with bunch of Turks in camp who are by the way immortal. Ok I know this is big resource eating but still... We can maybe test iz before going live... You dont need second cam inside main cam. When you switch in corner mode you don't need second camera! You can make mode that you can see behind corners. Blaaaa, don't bother... If I think there is rattone in camp I'll go and by radar. Anyway thanks for consideration. :cheers:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Yes this is it! I have great connectoin and my fps are 50/50! Maybe to enable it in elit camp mode wher all have (??) good connection so we wont expirience fps drop :pompom:
Timberwolf

Re: 3rd Person Mode

Post by Timberwolf »

Profesorhr really wants those magic Matrix bullets! :lol:

How about some heat-seeking missiles to compromise....

Something to be the 5b weapon and something that will go around corners.

Remus

Post by Remus »

Timberwolf wrote:How about some heat-seeking missiles to compromise.
You already got a screenshot with Stinger.
But this is not a weapon for cowards and it has nothing to do with corners.
You select the target and fire a missile.
The missile will follow the target.
The main problem is that all the camps are already bloated with bombs:
- 2 grenade launchers
- 1 rocket launcher
- land mines
The 5th "bomb generator" is too much. :lol:
I have to think about this subject.
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

The 5th "bomb generator" is too much. :lol:
I have to think about this subject.[/quote]

Dear Remus,
what is to think about? I think we all need 1st generation of weapons against bad connection players (small nuke maybe ha ha ha :whatis: ). By developing this weapon Timb will be satisfied. This is his crusaide. As far as the rest of us (including me) we need some weapon that can kill rats. Especialy the ones in 3rd person mode hiding with AW 50 behind balcony or wall...killing all that walks. It's not necesary to be corner shot gun, heat seaking missiles, or stuf like that but something. I know I am asking to much and I am pain in the ass but never the less I would like to have that kind of opportunity to survive in rat enviroment. God bless you and I hope that I am not getting on your nervs with this debate. You have to keep in mind that I can't still play because of eye problems. Because of that I have time to think about some stuff. And when I think that sometimes is not good. Thanks for replaying quickly :cheers:

P.S. I would like to see Topz comment on this subject!
Remus

Post by Remus »

profesorhr wrote:I think we all need 1st generation of weapons against bad connection players (small nuke maybe ha ha ha :whatis: ). By developing this weapon Timb will be satisfied.
On contrary.
As I said before, this (stupid) weapon is suitable for cowards.
A coward with this weapon and with bad connection is the KING of the camp.
On the other hand, many of you are looking for a game with an infinite number of features.
I have to remind you: that game does not exist.
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

On the other hand, many of you are looking for a game with an infinite number of features.
I have to remind you: that game does not exist.
:cheers:[/quote]

Well spoken! :cheers: I told you I think to much lately.... :worship: I was just looking for the option for more balanced game. In such we would have equal chances :biggthumbsup: But I played the game so far with bad connection players, rats .......and I am going to play it again because I like it. I manage to earn my 1st pro pack by learning and adopting new tactics and along the way to develop mine. It took me long time to do so but I think it was the right way. I didn't wont to buy pro pack I want to deserve it. I dont need infinite number of features I manage to kill guys with better skills only with pistol and M16. As you can see I have now 124k point right now but I don't have pro pack. In the world with granades, machine guns, snipers it's mission impossible 5 (maybe Tom Cruise will make that movie ha ha ha). To finish this discussion in Arnold Schwarzenegger stile from Terminator movie "I'll be back!"