More realistic System READ PLEASE ESPECIALLY REMUS

Do you want a new feature? Let us know about it.
theprophet11

More realistic System READ PLEASE ESPECIALLY REMUS

Post by theprophet11 »

i think, you should be able to reload in this game to reduce spraying. Your ammo should look like this (30/90) you would have to use your 30 before you have to reload. When you reload the 30 comes back but the 90 goes down by how much you used beore you reloaded. when you pick up a weapon the right side or 90 should go up by 30.

Another thing i would like to have is to aiming down the sites on a gun for higher accuracy. But only people with first person can use this of course. it should be able to be used by pressing either E KEY OR RIGHT CLICKING THE MOUSE i suggest. AND REMUS i hope you can put it so you can move while aiming down the sights. Thank you
DeadlySpawn

Re: More realistic System READ PLEASE ESPECIALLY REMUS

Post by DeadlySpawn »

Sure and have matches with time limits and a scoreboard at the end of rounds.
Spawn
Safpot

Re: More realistic System READ PLEASE ESPECIALLY REMUS

Post by Safpot »

theprophet11 wrote:i think, you should be able to reload in this game to reduce spraying. Your ammo should look like this (30/90) you would have to use your 30 before you have to reload. When you reload the 30 comes back but the 90 goes down by how much you used beore you reloaded. when you pick up a weapon the right side or 90 should go up by 30.

Another thing i would like to have is to aiming down the sites on a gun for higher accuracy. But only people with first person can use this of course. it should be able to be used by pressing either E KEY OR RIGHT CLICKING THE MOUSE i suggest. AND REMUS i hope you can put it so you can move while aiming down the sights. Thank you
That's what happens when you play console/download FPS too much(COD). You start recommending features from a game that has a lot less limitations than this one. Remember: Hopeless 2 is an in-browser no download first person shooter. By adding a scope/iron sight feature, the game would lag a lot more and take longer to load because it doubles the ways you can shoot (scoped on AND scope off).

But Remus, if it's possible to do without causing too much lag, I would love that feature.
Gone fishing.

Will be back by noon.