playing

Talk about anything you like, but advertising is not allowed.
Anthony99

playing

Post by Anthony99 »

please help me out i don't know how to join a game. how do i do it :sad:
slapshot

Re: playing

Post by slapshot »

Anthony99 wrote:please help me out i don't know how to join a game. how do i do it :sad:
Welcome to Hopeless 2!
If your question is as specific as it seems, just select a camp, a screen will appear showing how many players are in the camp. Select "join" and start shooting! Or you can start a new camp by selecting the "new" button. Or "back" will take you to the screen where you select camps again. I can tell you the most active camps currently are The Grave Yard (TGY) and NecroCity (NCY).
Once in a camp, the object is to shoot all the other players (again and again). If you die, you re-spawn and go again! Collect guns hidden throughout the camp or as your opponent dies, you can pick up his gun. It's that easy.

Read through older posts on this forum for tips on better game play.

After you accumulate 500 frags, you can look into joining or creating your own team.
:cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

slapshot wrote:
Anthony99 wrote:please help me out i don't know how to join a game. how do i do it :sad:
Welcome to Hopeless 2!
If your question is as specific as it seems, just select a camp, a screen will appear showing how many players are in the camp. Select "join" and start shooting! Or you can start a new camp by selecting the "new" button. Or "back" will take you to the screen where you select camps again. I can tell you the most active camps currently are The Grave Yard (TGY) and NecroCity (NCY).
Once in a camp, the object is to shoot all the other players (again and again). If you die, you re-spawn and go again! Collect guns hidden throughout the camp or as your opponent dies, you can pick up his gun. It's that easy.

After you accumulate 500 frags, you can look into joining or creating your own team.
:cheers:

Dear slap,
from now on you are my assistante. You can teach :cheers: If you need any help please ask me!! :biggthumbsup:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

profesorhr wrote:
slapshot wrote:
Welcome to Hopeless 2!

Dear slap,
from now on you are my assistante. You can teach :cheers: If you need any help please ask me!! :biggthumbsup:

:lol:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”