Possible bug?

Did you find a bug? Let us know about it.
profesorhr

Possible bug?

Post by profesorhr »

Hi,
I have been playing in the camp along with vivek yesterday! We both killed the guy (I forgot the name) with DS. But what happend then is that only I got the points :agree: . He noticed that his DS was used but he did't score any points!
Also this morning I shot the guy with DS. But he were leaving the camp at the same moment i shot him. I used my DS but didn't score?
Can someone explain to me these 2 situations?
Ah, I remembered one more :mrgreen: don't worry it's not about DS. I noticed this few times.... I have let's say 400005 points when I leave the room. After couple of hours when I log myself again I have "only" 399995 points. Why is that 10 points missing? Aldo I really don't care but I am curious about that!
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Remus

Re: Possible bug?

Post by Remus »

Yes, this is a bug.
A connection bug.
:lol:
1) you cannot kill the same player twice in the same 3-5 seconds interval.
Obviously, only the 1st one is credited.
2) if he left the camp, you cannot be credited.
Simply because he didn't send the confirmation.
3) all the players lose a few frags and points from time to time.
For various reasons: browser issue, connection glitch, traffic overflow, server glitch, ...
:cheers:
uk-army

Post by uk-army »

profesorhr wrote:Hi,
I have been playing in the camp along with vivek yesterday! We both killed the guy (I forgot the name) with DS. But what happend then is that only I got the points :agree: . He noticed that his DS was used but he did't score any points!
Also this morning I shot the guy with DS. But he were leaving the camp at the same moment i shot him. I used my DS but didn't score?
Can someone explain to me these 2 situations?
Ah, I remembered one more :mrgreen: don't worry it's not about DS. I noticed this few times.... I have let's say 400005 points when I leave the room. After couple of hours when I log myself again I have "only" 399995 points. Why is that 10 points missing? Aldo I really don't care but I am curious about that!

Exactly the same thing happened to me. Player leaves camp i am left with no ds coz i used it on player. Someone (i cant remember) used ds on a player at the same time as me and i didn't get the points. :whatis: And when i got 20,005 frags , next day is see 19,999.
Hopeless 2 Shy_Teds
Topz007

Post by Topz007 »

there is a problem:
In ctf matches, I can get my flag to put it in place, but I can not get the other flag to make the point (when both are near the place).
this is correct?
This already happened to me several times in freematches.
:baby:
Semper Parabellum
Topz007
Remus

Post by Remus »

Topz007 wrote:there is a problem:
In ctf matches, I can get my flag to put it in place, but I can not get the other flag to make the point (when both are near the place).
this is correct?
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/CTFfree.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
06-04-2012 , 16:53
A CTF Free match finished a few minutes ago.
Topz007

Post by Topz007 »

Remus wrote:
Topz007 wrote:there is a problem:
this is correct?
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/CTFfree.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
06-04-2012 , 16:53
A CTF Free match finished a few minutes ago.
boss, investigate it.
sometimes I can not get the other flag during freematch. This happens on some occasions during the game. :roll:
Semper Parabellum
Topz007
Remus

Post by Remus »

Topz007 wrote:boss, investigate it.
sometimes I can not get the other flag during freematch. This happens on some occasions during the game. :roll:
1) session owner with bad connection (or connection glitch).
2) a player leaves & join the camp during the match.
Sometimes they mess up the flags position.
Topz007

Post by Topz007 »

Remus wrote:
Topz007 wrote:boss, investigate it.
1) session owner with bad connection (or connection glitch).
2) a player leaves & join the camp during the match.
Sometimes they mess up the flags position.
ok, yes, may be a possibility
:?
Semper Parabellum
Topz007
Kinho40

Post by Kinho40 »

I was playing at SMC beginners and this happened. It's a bug or a problem with my connection?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kinho40

Post by Kinho40 »

More pictures with these two players
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
supreme

Post by supreme »

wow Kinho :P, I would have loved this cheat hehe. :P

Could you please tell that what browser and graphic card you are using? Is there any change in your system(computer)?Also can you replicate this bug?

In my opinion there might be something wrong with your graphic card driver or shockwave.
If you are still facing this issue then try to reinstall shockwave and see.
May be you need to re-install your graphic card drivers as well if problem still there after shockwave.
So these are my suggestions. :cheers:
:
uk-army

Post by uk-army »

Kinho40 wrote:I was playing at SMC beginners and this happened. It's a bug or a problem with my connection?
No there is no problem with your connection and it is not a bug. You must of been running a program which interfaced with Hopeless 2 or, and I'm not saying that you're a cheater but there are people that I've seen doing that in other games and that is a cheat. It is like changing the game layout to the way you want. :?
Hopeless 2 Shy_Teds
uk-army

Post by uk-army »

Kinho40 wrote:More pictures with these two players
These players have used a cheat to do that to their health, and it is really hard to do such a thing so they must be professionals. We must keep an eye on them. :shock:
Hopeless 2 Shy_Teds
uk-army

Post by uk-army »

Kinho40 wrote:I was playing at SMC beginners and this happened. It's a bug or a problem with my connection?
Wow you've got 1,000,000 points :mrgreen:
I've only got 20,000 :lol:
Hopeless 2 Shy_Teds
Kinho40

Post by Kinho40 »

uk-army wrote:
No there is no problem with your connection and it is not a bug. You must of been running a program which interfaced with Hopeless 2 or, and I'm not saying that you're a cheater but there are people that I've seen doing that in other games and that is a cheat. It is like changing the game layout to the way you want. :?
I do not believe, I try to stay out of arguments, but they look the same to me.
No more playing fields normal to not have discussions, play in the beginning in order to have a little peace and fun in this game again.
And when I decide to post a picture of something that I think would be wrong, is a player who does not know what you talking about and not how the game works call me a cheater.
I do not know who you are, uk army, but if you have no idea what you talking about and not know who is speaking will not put your personal opinion on a question directed to Remus or any of the moderators.
Kinho40

Post by Kinho40 »

supreme wrote:wow Kinho :P, I would have loved this cheat hehe. :P

Could you please tell that what browser and graphic card you are using? Is there any change in your system(computer)?Also can you replicate this bug?

In my opinion there might be something wrong with your graphic card driver or shockwave.
If you are still facing this issue then try to reinstall shockwave and see.
May be you need to re-install your graphic card drivers as well if problem still there after shockwave.
So these are my suggestions. :cheers:
Supreme, my video card is NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT, and the rest of my computer settings are always used. Just found it strange what happened there.
I went out and rebooted my computer, but the errors remained the same, just in different places.
Thank you for your attention always supreme.
uk-army

Post by uk-army »

Kinho40 wrote:
uk-army wrote:
I do not believe, I try to stay out of arguments, but they look the same to me.
No more playing fields normal to not have discussions, play in the beginning in order to have a little peace and fun in this game again.
And when I decide to post a picture of something that I think would be wrong, is a player who does not know what you talking about and not how the game works call me a cheater.
I do not know who you are, uk army, but if you have no idea what you talking about and not know who is speaking will not put your personal opinion on a question directed to Remus or any of the moderators.
As i said,
and I'm not saying that you're a cheater...
didn't you understand that?
Hopeless 2 Shy_Teds