Falsely accused and thrown out

Did you find a bug? Let us know about it.
Sootie

Falsely accused and thrown out

Post by Sootie »

Hi Remus.
I was playing in FZC just now, I had the > show packs feature on and all of a sudden everyones packs went up to 80. A message popped up saying "Sootie is a speedhack moron" and I was thrown out. I assume its an automated guard bot thing that couldn't distinguish between connection problems and cheat engines. For the record: I guarantee you this is bullshit.I don't cheat. I consider myself to be computer illiterate beyond the basics and wouldn't know how to use cheats.
I did notice that my AVG virus thing launched its automatic update round about then. A feature I have disabled now. Can you enlighten me as to what happened? Thanks.
supreme

Re: Falsely accused and thrown out

Post by supreme »

Sootie wrote:Hi Remus.
I was playing in FZC just now, I had the > show packs feature on and all of a sudden everyones packs went up to 80. A message popped up saying "Sootie is a speedhack moron" and I was thrown out. I assume its an automated guard bot thing that couldn't distinguish between connection problems and cheat engines. For the record: I guarantee you this is bullshit.I don't cheat. I consider myself to be computer illiterate beyond the basics and wouldn't know how to use cheats.
I did notice that my AVG virus thing launched its automatic update round about then. A feature I have disabled now. Can you enlighten me as to what happened? Thanks.
haha Sootie :) you are surely a cheater! :P
well we might have to change the automated text to bad connection or something like that. May be Remus update msg or let someone to have some specific number of warnings :)
but i enjoyed your story .. hehe :lol:
:
Remus

Post by Remus »

Sootie wrote:Hi Remus.
I was playing in FZC just now, I had the > show packs feature on and all of a sudden everyones packs went up to 80. A message popped up saying "Sootie is a speedhack moron" and I was thrown out. I assume its an automated guard bot thing that couldn't distinguish between connection problems and cheat engines.
:lol: :lol:
The in-game WatchDog is doing his job.
80 packs for all the players is something IMPOSSIBLE.
So obviously your internet connection was messed up.
The rule is very simple:
If you send bursts of messages at higher speed for a certain amount of time, you are kicked out of camp.
The speedhackers and the horrible connections ruin the game anyway.
:cheers:
bmx123

Post by bmx123 »

that happens to me all the time :sad:
*Big Bang To The Head*
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

me too :lol:
philippine warrior
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Remus wrote: The in-game WatchDog is doing his job.
Obviously your internet connection was messed up.
The rule is very simple:
If you send bursts of messages at higher speed for a certain amount of time, you are kicked out of camp.
The speedhackers and the horrible connections ruin the game anyway.
:cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”