Hopeless 2 Setup freeze/doesn't load.

Did you find a bug? Let us know about it.
SplatNKill

Hopeless 2 Setup freeze/doesn't load.

Post by SplatNKill »

Ok, So I've just started lastnight, Did quite ok, Now, today, When I get to the hopeless 2 setup page, right after the flash loads, It doesn't do Anything. It just sits there..
Also, I did register lastnight, and now I have to re-register? Why..?
Remus

Re: Hopeless 2 Setup freeze/doesn't load.

Post by Remus »

SplatNKill wrote:Ok, So I've just started lastnight, Did quite ok, Now, today, When I get to the hopeless 2 setup page, right after the flash loads, It doesn't do Anything. It just sits there..
Your account is OK:
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMCinfo ... SplatNKill" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The current game version is 2.52
So probably your browser is buggy (wrong cache settings).
Use a "verified" browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome), clear the browser cache (history) and access this link:
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:cheers:
SplatNKill

Post by SplatNKill »

Remus wrote:
SplatNKill wrote:Ok, So I've just started lastnight, Did quite ok, Now, today, When I get to the hopeless 2 setup page, right after the flash loads, It doesn't do Anything. It just sits there..
Your account is OK:
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMCinfo ... SplatNKill" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The current game version is 2.52
So probably your browser is buggy (wrong cache settings).
Use a "verified" browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome), clear the browser cache (history) and access this link:
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm using Firefox, Just deleted the history & used the link, it's still not loading, It worked perfectly last night though..
SplatNKill

Post by SplatNKill »

It's doing the same thing on google chrome aswell. :S?
Remus

Post by Remus »

SplatNKill wrote:I'm using Firefox, Just deleted the history & used the link, it's still not loading, It worked perfectly last night though..
It works just fine with any browser.
H2_Firefox.jpg
Use Internet Explorer, reinstall the Flash & Shockwave plugins, reboot and try again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SplatNKill

Post by SplatNKill »

Thankyou, Forgot your name already XD
But it has worked, without needing to reset the comp & using chrome. It was the shock that was outdated, but for some reason didn't uninstall it's self last time. ;P

& Nice to know this community, AND customer support is at it's finest. Usualy with a game you have rubbish support, which sends you useless info, or takes months on end to reply -.-'
Topcu

Post by Topcu »

Which do you think the best browser? Remus
Swedish House Mafia

-Don't you worry child
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Topcu wrote:Which do you think the best browser? Remus
I'm not Remus but I can also answer this question, he he. There is no one best browser. Thats why somebody uses Chrome and somebody else Firefox or Opera. It depends on what you need from your web browser? Security? Speed? Reliability or something else?
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

freekarol wrote:
I'm not Remus but I can also answer this question, he he. There is no one best browser. Thats why somebody uses Chrome and somebody else Firefox or Opera. It depends on what you need from your web browser? Security? Speed? Reliability or something else?
True frekarol,
the best browser is the one you are familiar with and give you best performance!
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

SplatNKill wrote:Thankyou, Forgot your name already XD
But it has worked, without needing to reset the comp & using chrome. It was the shock that was outdated, but for some reason didn't uninstall it's self last time. ;P

& Nice to know this community, AND customer support is at it's finest. Usualy with a game you have rubbish support, which sends you useless info, or takes months on end to reply -.-'

We pride ourselves in trying to provide the best assistance possible. It's a wonderful community and many of the senior players are more than willing to provide tips on becoming a better player. Feel free to ask questions here on the forum as well as in the game. (Tip: ask questions to players over 40,000 frags).

Welcome!
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

Topcu

Post by Topcu »

profesorhr wrote:
freekarol wrote:
True frekarol,
the best browser is the one you are familiar with and give you best performance!
:think:
Swedish House Mafia

-Don't you worry child