Predators

Create your own team or join an existing one
welano

Re: Predators

Post by welano »

profesorhr wrote:
slapshot wrote:Welano, why are you looking for a team? :?:
I think he is in the middle of his exams on faculty so he is little bit confused right now. Don't bother slap. When he passes his exams everything would be OK! :mrgreen:
Dear friends, I'm not looking for another team, I'm wanting to get out of which I belong, in fact the college is making me very confused xdxdxdxdxd. :agree:
supreme

Post by supreme »

welano wrote:
profesorhr wrote:
slapshot wrote:Welano, why are you looking for a team? :?:
I think he is in the middle of his exams on faculty so he is little bit confused right now. Don't bother slap. When he passes his exams everything would be OK! :mrgreen:
Dear friends, I'm not looking for another team, I'm wanting to get out of which I belong, in fact the college is making me very confused xdxdxdxdxd. :agree:
HA HA oh i get it. u gonna do MY assignments. ty ty
:
Belarmino

Post by Belarmino »

Hello, Remus. I ask you to please remove the members of the team jennifer and skul of time predators.
Thank you. :cheers: :agree:
Remus

Post by Remus »

Belarmino wrote:Hello, Remus. I ask you to please remove the members of the team jennifer and skul of time predators.
Thank you. :cheers:
Done.

p.s.
You are qualified for "elite".
Just REPLY to this topic: http://www.infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3779" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:cheers:
bruna006

Post by bruna006 »

Olá gostaria muito de fazer parte deste grupo, o Berkut foi quem me indicou.Obrigada :mrgreen:
GutoBRA

Post by GutoBRA »

I want to enjoy this team! Quero participar! Quem me deu a dica foi o Toopz007. Valeu!
joui

Post by joui »

hola yo soy joui me quiero meter en su equipo puedo?

por favor introduscamen :biggthumbsup: espero su respuesta
JOUI

Destruction_Squad