Off for the Holidays

Talk about anything you like, but advertising is not allowed.
slapshot

Off for the Holidays

Post by slapshot »

I'll be off the game for several days while we enjoy our Thanksgiving Holiday. This year, my wife and I will travel with my Mother and Father 855 miles (1376 km) from Michigan to Marshfield, Massachusetts to my younger brother's home to spend the holiday with his family. We will be enjoying a huge feast of turkey, fresh vegetables, stuffing (dressing), cranberries and many pies and cakes.

One of the other highlights of this trip will be a night in Boston where we will embark on an "Irish Color Tour". We will be riding 65 miles (104 km) into the city in a limousine with my brother and his wife, some friends and on the way we will pick up our son and his fiancé who live in Quincy, MA. Once in Boston, we will be stopping into the Black Rose, The Emerald Isles Pub, The Purple Shamrock and the Green Briar. (They are all Irish pubs!) :mrgreen: :party:

But a common tradition is also to voice things that you are thankful for. For me, I am thankful for my family, my health, and all of my wonderful friends including those here in H2! Bless you all and every time I tip cold frosty beer, I'll be thinking of you all! And how fitting, the last game I played was in a noob camp with Fuku and Profesorhr. Two of my favorite noobs! :lol:

Until then,

:cheers:
thanksgiving-dinner.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

deamuel

Re: Off for the Holidays

Post by deamuel »

slapshot wrote:I'll be off the game for several days while we enjoy our Thanksgiving Holiday. This year, my wife and I will travel with my Mother and Father 855 miles (1376 km) from Michigan to Marshfield, Massachusetts to my younger brother's home to spend the holiday with his family. We will be enjoying a huge feast of turkey, fresh vegetables, stuffing (dressing), cranberries and many pies and cakes.

One of the other highlights of this trip will be a night in Boston where we will embark on an "Irish Color Tour". We will be riding 65 miles (104 km) into the city in a limousine with my brother and his wife, some friends and on the way we will pick up our son and his fiancé who live in Quincy, MA. Once in Boston, we will be stopping into the Black Rose, The Emerald Isles Pub, The Purple Shamrock and the Green Briar. (They are all Irish pubs!) :mrgreen: :party:

But a common tradition is also to voice things that you are thankful for. For me, I am thankful for my family, my health, and all of my wonderful friends including those here in H2! Bless you all and every time I tip cold frosty beer, I'll be thinking of you all! And how fitting, the last game I played was in a noob camp with Fuku and Profesorhr. Two of my favorite noobs! :lol:

Until then,

thanksgiving-dinner.jpg
enjoy ur holiday sir slap,reminder drink moderately
philippine warrior
Remus

Post by Remus »

Happy Thanksgiving and ... don't drink too much! :whatis:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Hmmm, you Americans have a lot's of hollidays. Almost like we Croats do. I'll be waithing for you in noobs camp at my favourite spot. If something tickles your bad knee please check if it's me snipering you :cheers:
Last but not the least happy Thanksgiving Holliday to you and your fammily!
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Steve have a safe trip and a Happy Thanksgiving Holiday to you and your family. And yes Professor you are right here in America we do find all kinds of reasons for a holiday, and when we can't think of anything new right away to celebrate we sometimes adopt a holiday for other countries to fill in the gaps in the calendar. But with that said I wish you and all my Hopeless 2 family a Happy Thanksgiving also. And I invite all my H2 friend to celebrate this holiday with me by gathering up your close family and friends, cook up the bird of your choice, stuff it with your favorite dressing, mash-up some potatoes, bake a pie, and don't forget do something for someone less fortunate than you. I will be taking my 91 year old Mom to my brothers tomorrow to spend the day with his family. I will be thankful that I dodged another hurricane event, Mom health is getting better every day, I know that I am loved and I share that love :love: with all of you.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

Sgt_Saunders
manga

Post by manga »

hurry back I look forward to kotu
come to the baban
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Remus wrote:Happy Thanksgiving and ... don't drink too much! :whatis:
Too late!!! :mrgreen:

My lovely wife and I on the limo ride into Boston to party with our friends and family.

198421_121248988034422_1695557134_n.jpg
My brother Brad and his beautiful wife, Nancy:
291871_121248721367782_1617554198_n.jpg
And our son "TJ" and his gorgeous fiancé, Bre!
154308_121248528034468_320375434_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Thank you all! We had a wonderful Holiday!!!

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Seems to me you are getting younger and younger every day :wink: I am glad that you had wonderful hollidays!
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

profesorhr wrote:Seems to me you are getting younger and younger every day :wink: I am glad that you had wonderful hollidays!
Did you not see the guy with gray hair? It used to be red! I am looking more like Santa every day.
:lol: :cheers:

Remus

Post by Remus »

slapshot wrote:Did you not see the guy with gray hair? It used to be red! I am looking more like Santa every day.
:lol: :cheers:
:lol:
Santa is coming next month.
With gifts for Kiren, of course.
:lalala:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Did you not see the guy with gray hair? It used to be red! I am looking more like Santa every day.
LOL! I thought it is toupee :mrgreen: Mine is looking more and more like your hair. I think it is the genes :shock:
supreme

Post by supreme »

slapshot wrote:
Remus wrote:Happy Thanksgiving and ... don't drink too much! :whatis:
cheers:
Too late!!! :mrgreen:

My lovely wife and I on the limo ride into Boston to party with our friends and family.

198421_121248988034422_1695557134_n.jpg
My brother Brad and his beautiful wife, Nancy:
291871_121248721367782_1617554198_n.jpg
And our son "TJ" and his gorgeous fiancé, Bre!
154308_121248528034468_320375434_n.jpg
You got a lovely family just like me :P hehe :love:
:
andrey

Post by andrey »

Yeah and next day..........CRAZY BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPERS!!!
SILVER SEBRIGHT

ONE BYTE
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

supreme wrote: You got a lovely family just like me :P hehe :love:
Thanks! But I've always included you as family!

:love:

supreme

Post by supreme »

slapshot wrote:

Thats what i said in the above msg. Hehe
N thts y i called lovely family :-P
:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

supreme wrote:
slapshot wrote:

Thats what i said in the above msg. Hehe
N thts y i called lovely family :-P
:biggthumbsup:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Remus wrote:
slapshot wrote:Did you not see the guy with gray hair? It used to be red! I am looking more like Santa every day.
Santa is coming next month.
With gifts for Kiren, of course.
:lalala:

And if I eat many more meals like Thanksgiving, I'll be:

http://youtu.be/G76wmz7wvBc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:mrgreen:

Fuku

Post by Fuku »

Very nice photos. You are lucky guy, big happy family. In future when you will be traveling around europe, dont forget to explore Poland and Warsaw. I show you then our big apple :cheers:
I always have you at gunpoint
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Fuku wrote:Very nice photos. You are lucky guy, big happy family. In future when you will be traveling around europe, dont forget to explore Poland and Warsaw. I show you then our big apple :cheers:
Well stay in line Fuku, he promised me to visit Croatia first. Still waithing :whatis:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Of course, that trip will be a long one! First Romania, Then Sheffield, then Croatia, Then Poland, Then off to Brazil, and circle back to Turkey, and Bulgaria, then off to...
I bought an extra lottery ticket with hopes that I would "hit the big one" to help pay for the air fare! (I haven't won yet)

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

slapshot wrote:Of course, that trip will be a long one! First Romania, Then Sheffield, then Croatia, Then Poland, Then off to Brazil, and circle back to Turkey, and Bulgaria, then off to...
I bought an extra lottery ticket with hopes that I would "hit the big one" to help pay for the air fare! (I haven't won yet)
Fair enough! But I must tell you that I also bought that famouse lottery ticket. So we have eaqual chances to win. If I win first I'll be visiting you first :cheers:
supreme

Post by supreme »

slapshot wrote:Of course, that trip will be a long one! First Romania, Then Sheffield, then Croatia, Then Poland, Then off to Brazil, and circle back to Turkey, and Bulgaria, then off to...
Wrong order!
:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

supreme wrote:
Wrong order!
:oops: Oops! :mrgreen: I meant to say First Sheffield, then Romania, then Croatia, Then Poland, Then off to Brazil, and circle back to Turkey, and Bulgaria. But maybe I should save Sheffield for last.....
because I may never come back!

supreme

Post by supreme »

slapshot wrote:
supreme wrote:
Wrong order!
:oops: Oops! :mrgreen: I meant to say First Sheffield, then Romania, then Croatia, Then Poland, Then off to Brazil, and circle back to Turkey, and Bulgaria. But maybe I should save Sheffield for last.....
because I may never come back!

haha. atleast u corrected the mistake
:
hoakin1986

Post by hoakin1986 »

welcome to bulgaria :biggthumbsup:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

If you win lottery then you can make a big party for all H2 players at your place. Isnt it a great idea? :D
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
supreme

Post by supreme »

freekarol wrote:
If you win lottery then you can make a big party for all H2 players at your place. Isnt it a great idea? :D
ha ha ha, you always come up with innovative ideas :P
:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote: