Mahalo (Thank You) from JohnnyB

Talk about anything you like, but advertising is not allowed.
JohnnyB

Mahalo (Thank You) from JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

I want to take the time to thank everyone for your kind thoughts and prayers during my absence. I had a battle with a C-monster (cancer) who tried to destroy my life. It was a long hard fought battle that tested my willpower to the maximum. The good news is that I slayed the C-monster! I persevered with the help of my faith, my Hopeless 2 brothers and sisters prayers and my intestinal fortitude. A C-monster cannot keep an old soldier down! We learn how to adapt and overcome our adversary! I hope to be back in the game soon. I am sure my good friend Remus has made many improvements to enhance our gaming experience since I last played a year ago. Thanks once again my brothers and sisters. You guys are the Best! :worship:
JohnnyB
Topz007

Re: Mahalo (Thank You) from JohnnyB

Post by Topz007 »

JohnnyB wrote:I want to take the time to thank everyone for your kind thoughts and prayers during my absence. I had a battle with a C-monster (cancer) who tried to destroy my life. It was a long hard fought battle that tested my willpower to the maximum. The good news is that I slayed the C-monster! I persevered with the help of my faith, my Hopeless 2 brothers and sisters prayers and my intestinal fortitude. A C-monster cannot keep an old soldier down! We learn how to adapt and overcome our adversary! I hope to be back in the game soon. I am sure my good friend Remus has made many improvements to enhance our gaming experience since I last played a year ago. Thanks once again my brothers and sisters. You guys are the Best! :worship:
JohnnyB
welcome back my friend, we were all cheering for their improved health.
Semper Fi :cheers: :pompom:
Semper Parabellum
Topz007
manga

Post by manga »

welcome a new life sad to see you again We do not want
come to the baban
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

Topz007 wrote:
JohnnyB wrote:I want to take the time to thank everyone for your kind thoughts and prayers during my absence. I had a battle with a C-monster (cancer) who tried to destroy my life. It was a long hard fought battle that tested my willpower to the maximum. The good news is that I slayed the C-monster! I persevered with the help of my faith, my Hopeless 2 brothers and sisters prayers and my intestinal fortitude. A C-monster cannot keep an old soldier down! We learn how to adapt and overcome our adversary! I hope to be back in the game soon. I am sure my good friend Remus has made many improvements to enhance our gaming experience since I last played a year ago. Thanks once again my brothers and sisters. You guys are the Best! :worship:
JohnnyB
thanks bro for your kind thoughts. i really missed playing the game with you. I look forward to getting back in the groove. :cheers:
welcome back my friend, we were all cheering for their improved health.
Semper Fi :cheers: :pompom:
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

manga wrote:welcome a new life sad to see you again We do not want
thank you my friend, I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield. :biggthumbsup:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Dear JohnnyB,
or as I call you Johnny Be Good, I am really glad to hear from you and I am extremly happy to hear such a good news :biggthumbsup: . I hope to see you in camp very soon.

:cheers:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Bro, you already know that you have always remained in my prayers for continued good health. Glad to see you back and I'm looking forward to that beer in camp with you!
:pompom: :cheers: :biggthumbsup:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

Remus

Post by Remus »

JohnnyB wrote:The good news is that I slayed the C-monster!
I persevered with the help of my faith, my Hopeless 2 brothers and sisters prayers and my intestinal fortitude.
A C-monster cannot keep an old soldier down!
:biggthumbsup:
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

Great!
Welcome back JohnnyB, welcome with wide open arms!
What a NEWS you have given.
Congratulations, as Warriors always WIN, a battle out, a battle within doesn't matter. :worship:
And, wishing you a great health and super fine life ahead!
Lots of best wishes and prayer!
Cheers!
:agree:
:pompom:
I have Faith in my Creator!!!
hawk

Post by hawk »

JohnnyB
Hi there johnny sorry to read that you have been ill but glad to read that you are OK now :D,I wish you good health and a prosperous future and welcome back :biggthumbsup:
Feel the fear and do it anyway
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

profesorhr wrote:Dear JohnnyB,
or as I call you Johnny Be Good, I am really glad to hear from you and I am extremly happy to hear such a good news :biggthumbsup: . I hope to see you in camp very soon.

Thank you profesorhr for your kind words. I look forward to having fun again with you in camp. :smile:
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

slapshot wrote:Bro, you already know that you have always remained in my prayers for continued good health. Glad to see you back and I'm looking forward to that beer in camp with you!
:pompom: :cheers: :biggthumbsup:

Yes Bro I do know. Thanks for all of the help you gave me during my battle with the C-Monster. I look forward to that beer in camp with you! Its been over a year since I had a beer and I am mighty thirsty! :cheers:
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

hawk wrote:
JohnnyB
Hi there johnny sorry to read that you have been ill but glad to read that you are OK now :D,I wish you good health and a prosperous future and welcome back :biggthumbsup:

Thank you hawk for your kind thoughts. I look forward to getting back in the game. It has been a long time since I last played but I am sure everything will come back to me in time. :smile:
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

Shashwat wrote:Great!
Welcome back JohnnyB, welcome with wide open arms!
What a NEWS you have given.
Congratulations, as Warriors always WIN, a battle out, a battle within doesn't matter. :worship:
And, wishing you a great health and super fine life ahead!
Lots of best wishes and prayer!
Cheers!
:agree:
:pompom:

Thank you Shashwat for your kind thoughts and prayers. Always staying positive and keeping away from negativity helped me to slay the demons within. :D
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

Remus wrote:
I persevered with the help of my faith, my Hopeless 2 brothers and sisters prayers and my intestinal fortitude.
:biggthumbsup:

Hi my friend, sorry I have been away for so long. I am most thankful you did not deactivate my account while I was away. I really look forward to playing this magnificent game once again! Thank you for all that you do. As always "You’re the Best"!
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

JohnnyB
We fights here for fun or for making our egos bigger. You fought for your life and thats why your win is worth gold. You should get a gold medal for it or some points by Remus. Congrats to your amazing fight. You are a great winner.
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
andrey

Post by andrey »

Welcome back dude.

May God be with you. :biggthumbsup:
SILVER SEBRIGHT

ONE BYTE
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Remus wrote:
:biggthumbsup
:cheers
H2 already has monsters 1,2,3,4 or 5 in yellow,green or blue. Hmm :think:

Remus you need to create a monster C option :agree:
Then JohnnyB & the rest of us can kick the C-monsters ass, a whole lot more. (my little joke):wink:

Fantastic news John :biggthumbsup: you've just given me an excellent reason to get up early on a Sunday morning (your Saturday night).
As i remember it kind of equals the game out.
I'm half asleep, and your half drunk. :lol:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

freekarol wrote:
JohnnyB
We fights here for fun or for making our egos bigger. You fought for your life and thats why your win is worth gold. You should get a gold medal for it or some points by Remus. Congrats to your amazing fight. You are a great winner.

Thank you my friend. It's great to be back :D
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

Lenny wrote:
Remus wrote:

H2 already has monsters 1,2,3,4 or 5 in yellow,green or blue. Hmm :think:

Remus you need to create a monster C option :agree:
Then JohnnyB & the rest of us can kick the C-monsters ass, a whole lot more. (my little joke):wink:

Fantastic news John :biggthumbsup: you've just given me an excellent reason to get up early on a Sunday morning (your Saturday night).
As i remember it kind of equals the game out.
I'm half asleep, and your half drunk. :lol:
Thanks bro, I remember many drunken Saturday nights having fun playing hopeless with you. I think I actually had a better kill ratio after consuming a couple beers. Lol
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

andrey wrote:Welcome back dude.

May God be with you. :biggthumbsup:
Thank you Andrew for your kind thoughts and prayers. I never worry about anything because I am too blessed to be stressed.
:D
supreme

Post by supreme »

Welcome back johnnyb. I hope you missed me more than anybody :P hehe.
So kill on behalf of me for sometime :)

:
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

supreme wrote:Welcome back johnnyb. I hope you missed me more than anybody :P hehe.
So kill on behalf of me for sometime :)

Yes supreme, I did miss you the most. It was good to talk to you on facebook while i was away from the game. Thank you for all of your kind thoughts and prayers. I will definitively kill on your behalf.
:worship:
John_H

Post by John_H »

Happy to see you back and safe Bro!!! :biggthumbsup:

Brigata HG
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

John_H wrote:Happy to see you back and safe Bro!!! :biggthumbsup: