Call_Of_Duty

Create your own team or join an existing one
profesorhr

Re: Call_Of_Duty

Post by profesorhr »

supreme wrote:You both are great jokers(assets) for any team :-P and i am proud of slapshot that he didnt let me down by winning. Hehe. Thanks to my immortal body too. :-P slap saved prof .
And i hope lenny and john won't come crying to release you both. May be they need some sleeping pills.
And in the end.. I'd like to say to fresh hirings who are on probabtionary period for a year .. That think each other your enemy thats the secret of COD .. and don't forget to give tax as gift else you guys would be in trouble :-P
Thank you slap for saving my ass. Ahahahaha, I think you were lucky in the match against slap! He was just a gentlmen so he let you win.
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Remus wrote:
Lenny wrote:02-03-2013 , 17:41 TFC
Call_Of_Duty ( supreme ) 20-8 Shy_Teds ( slapshot )
Last month I had to delete a fake DM:
mucaht 20-0 djgeo
One cheater and one moron with shared password.
:smash:
Not this case.
Steve was always a gentleman.
:lol:
If a player decides to change teams, then out of respect he don't play under his old teams name. End of.
Remus wrote:
Lenny wrote:If everybody likes you, then you're doing something wrong.
e.g. Not being your true self
Talking about you and Kiren, and looking at your signature, this is all I can say:
A truly wise man never eats a banana in front of a gorilla.
:cheers:
“I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.”
― Albert Einstein
:wink:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
Remus

Post by Remus »

Lenny wrote:“I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.”
― Albert Einstein
I still cannot figure out who is the "garbage man" around here.
:lol: :lol:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

[quote="Lenny"]
If a player decides to change teams, then out of respect he don't play under his old teams name. End of.[quote]

I have nothing BUT respect for all of my old team mates!
:biggthumbsup: :cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

profesorhr wrote:
supreme wrote:You both are great jokers(assets) for any team :-P and i am proud of slapshot that he didnt let me down by winning. Hehe. Thanks to my immortal body too. :-P slap saved prof .
And i hope lenny and john won't come crying to release you both. May be they need some sleeping pills.
And in the end.. I'd like to say to fresh hirings who are on probabtionary period for a year .. That think each other your enemy thats the secret of COD .. and don't forget to give tax as gift else you guys would be in trouble :-P
Thank you slap for saving my ass. Ahahahaha, I think you were lucky in the match against slap! He was just a gentlmen so he let you win.
I did take a pretty good beating. But in the end, it was just a flesh wound. I'll heal. In other words, you are most welcome. And congrats brother, hell must have frozen over. We are finally team mates!
:cheers: :pompom:

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Shashwat wrote:Many Many Congratulations, Slap and Prof.
All the best!
Cheers!
:)
Don't know if I will face you. But If I, Whose going to Win?
Not me of course.......

ha, I like to be modest, that's all!
:biggthumbsup: :cheers: :worship:

Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

Lenny wrote:
supreme wrote:
Lenny wrote:
your team likes me moreeeeeeeeeee than you :P thats what you were thinking? :mrgreen:
If everybody likes you, then you're doing something wrong.
e.g. Not being your true self :wink:
I would say,
If everybody likes you, then you're doing right, just continue.
E.g If you don't be your true self, no one likes you.
Being one self makes you speak the same to Garbage Man and President of University, and makes it different when time comes.
Now who said this? No points for guessing!
I have Faith in my Creator!!!
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

slapshot wrote:I did take a pretty good beating. But in the end, it was just a flesh wound. I'll heal. In other words, you are most welcome. And congrats brother, hell must have frozen over. We are finally team mates!
So here is the real reason why you really left shy teds=a private agreement with profesorhr. Was it so hard to say this right away? :wink:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
supreme

Post by supreme »

Remus wrote:
Lenny wrote:“I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.”
― Albert Einstein
I still cannot figure out who is the "garbage man" around here.
:lol:
:mrgreen:
freekarol wrote:
slapshot wrote:I did take a pretty good beating. But in the end, it was just a flesh wound. I'll heal. In other words, you are most welcome. And congrats brother, hell must have frozen over. We are finally team mates!
:pompom:
So here is the real reason why you really left shy teds=a private agreement with profesorhr. Was it so hard to say this right away? :wink
haha karol, I bet you want to join these 2 as well :P

@Lenny, Its common or natural action to like good people . Also, Its natural to feel jealous and react against them :)
:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

:biggthumbsup:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote:
So here is the real reason why you really left shy teds=a private agreement with profesorhr. Was it so hard to say this right away? :wink:
If it was that, I would have said so in the first place. You are all friends and I'm honest with everyone. But actually, it was a pleasant surprise to us both!

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

The "Official reason" I wanted to join C.O.D. is simple: These guys helped me when I was brand new to the game. They (and many others) all helped me to become the player that I am today. I thought that the very least I could do was to offer my services and help bring this team back into active duty and be a part of one of the greatest teams in Hopeless 2!

:cheers: :agree:

Remus

Post by Remus »

slapshot wrote:The "Official reason" I wanted to join C.O.D. is simple: These guys helped me when I was brand new to the game. They (and many others) all helped me to become the player that I am today. I thought that the very least I could do was to offer my services and help bring this team back into active duty and be a part of one of the greatest teams in Hopeless 2!
To Leon (Lenny):

There are 8 great guys and active players in Shy_Teds.
Steve was the 9th.
What's the point if you don't have other good teams to play with?
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Maybe they planed to play tournament with themselfes or they tried to rename H2 in Shy Teds 1 :mrgreen:

P.S. I hope you know this is a joke Lenny.
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

freekarol you are welcome to join u, but first you have to pass supreme challange! :pompom:
supreme

Post by supreme »

slapshot wrote:
Lenny wrote: If a player decides to change teams, then out of respect he don't play under his old teams name. End of.
I have nothing BUT respect for all of my old team mates!
Teammates cannot have match with each other. Also raised point is totally irrelevant. Remus could u please change that match as cod vs necro? May b that will satisfy baby lenny. :cheers:
:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Remus wrote:
slapshot wrote:The "Official reason" I wanted to join C.O.D. is simple: These guys helped me when I was brand new to the game. They (and many others) all helped me to become the player that I am today. I thought that the very least I could do was to offer my services and help bring this team back into active duty and be a part of one of the greatest teams in Hopeless 2!
To Leon (Lenny):

There are 8 great guys and active players in Shy_Teds.
Steve was the 9th.
What's the point if you don't have other good teams to play with?
Thanks Remus. Your right, I have created a good semi active team.
How did I do this :?:
I did this by taking a chance on new players and listening too my team mates, something Supreme seem incapable of doing, i did not recruiting from other active teams. I also letting go the none active players, with your help (Gunul).
Another thing COD cannot do.

Why could COD not do the same :?:

Infact has COD ever taken a chance on a new player :?:

It's not the fact that Slapshot has left the team, let's face it, how many team matches did he win for us.

What's Pissed me off is the way all you guys have gone about it.
Total BS.

I've only made one comment about Slapshot leaving the team.
And that was that he should not have played an initiation match in our name.
And several players start to mock.
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

profesorhr wrote:Maybe they planed to play tournament with themselfes or they tried to rename H2 in Shy Teds 1 :mrgreen:

P.S. I hope you know this is a joke Lenny.
Haha, we dont want a multi team game here anymore. But true, we need more active teams especially if we ever want to have a tournament again. :P
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

profesorhr wrote:
freekarol you are welcome to join u, but first you have to pass supreme challange! :pompom:
Haha, with flu it would be interesting.
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

I understand fully as to what Lenny have felt and said.
Its Natural for any team leader.
Lenny,
I do agree with your point of view, expect the one wherein I have already shown my disagreement.

Doesn't matter.
We are all a BIG HAPPY FAMILY here.
No matter which team we represent, its always healthy to fight against.
As we fight for fun.

So, I can assure of one of your team mates, Ruskin!
Whenever he is home, he don't miss H2. And he is a good team player too.
So, you can count on him. :)

About me, I said about don't know if I will face them.
As, so far, I wasn't able to play at all!
But, soon I will be back in action.
And that time, We will have fun.......
How about a free DM or DOM with two of our frnds?
All in healthy spirit!
No hard feelings!
Just pure fun!

And did you see, Kiren made a point about good people!
Well, its so true! isn't it?

I wont say a jealousy...... :P Which is true, na?

Cheers!
Remus

Post by Remus »

Lenny wrote:Why could COD not do the same?
Infact has COD ever taken a chance on a new player?
Good questions.
But I was the team founder (4 years ago), never the team leader.
This was the 1st and the most active team in the first 2 years.
But it didn't hire any new player in the past 2 years.
The latest additions are great because they fit to the team profile:
mature players & active veterans.
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

So, I can assure of one of your team mates, Ruskin!
:agree: :biggthumbsup:
That's why he never left the team :wink:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Lenny I want to be perfectly clear, no one came to me first asked me to join this team. Rather, I asked them.

So if there's blame to be laid, it should be on me. Not them.

As to the initiation score on Shy_Ted's roster, I am sorry. Probably the "right thing" would have been to quit the team first. And you are also right in how many matches I've played or won on behalf of your team. Another factor that lead me to move. It seemed that I was just being more of a friend rather than team mate. So merely playing together and chatting during FFA was enough for me.

You took a chance on me and I do appreciate it. My apologies if you feel that I failed you in any way. The very last thing I ever wanted was sore feelings.

manga

Post by manga »

Lenny wrote:So, I can assure of one of your team mates, Ruskin!
Lenny I think you're stretching this topic something that is a natural tool exchange... I look forward to a more natural and mature thoughts, actions Look at the window wide range of issues As a moderator :biggthumbsup:
come to the baban
supreme

Post by supreme »

I can take him too if I wish, I recommended him to your team. I can take any player and you wont like. Most of players who joined your team was because of me. If you don't know.. I was the x-team leader of StarTrek, gunul was my hiring and under training. After training he turned to be a ruthless killer from a sniper noob whom you always worship. If you get a chance , do ask him the truth.

Also, I won't like anymore points to be raised on my teammates. but it would be fun to play against your team now :)

So take a chill pill and kill each other in camps :)
:
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

supreme wrote:

I can take him too if I wish, I recommended him to your team. I can take any player and you wont like. Most of players who joined your team was because of me. If you don't know.. I was the x-team leader of StarTrek, gunul was my hiring and under training. After training he turned to be a ruthless killer from a sniper noob whom you always worship. If you get a chance , do ask him the truth.

Also, I won't like anymore points to be raised on my teammates. but it would be fun to play against your team now :)

So take a chill pill and kill each other in camps :)
I wont say anything!
ha,
My assurance stays till he receives any offer!
As he has been good friends with all the Ladies of COD, Kiren, Lara n Carla!
Milan, Scarp and Timber too!
Did I miss Manga n Topz?
Now, that's what I meant, a big happy family!

Teams stay immaterial!

What Kiren just mentioned, its true. Ruskin was in need of a team and he got Star-Trek, then lead by Supreme, Now, Shy-Ted by you, Lenny!

I again say, what you felt, natural. Respect it!
But, its time for some fun together!
See you soon!

Cheers!
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

supreme wrote:
:agree :biggthumbsup
That's why he never left the team :wink
I can take him too if I wish, I recommended him to your team. I can take any player and you wont like.
Oh Boo Hoo Hoo!!! I'm really scared :cry:
supreme wrote:
Lenny wrote::shock :think
your team likes me moreeeeeeeeeee than you P thats what you were thinking? :mrgreen
Oh Boo Hoo Hoo!!! Nobody likes me :cry:

Maybe you should start listen to what people say, instead of telling them what they think, that goes for you to Shashwat.
IDK if you guys are studying psychology at college :? ... but if you are, then let me tell ya. You need more lessons :lol:
Remus

Post by Remus »

This topic is about psychology, leadership and public relations.
supreme

Post by supreme »

Remus wrote:This topic is about psychology, leadership and public relations.
:agree:
I'd hire cleaner to clean my cute team topic. I can guess how much lenny likes me. :-)
P.s: that was joke when i said they like me more because you showed thinking and surprised emotion.
:
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

Lenny wrote:
supreme wrote:
That's why he never left the team
I can take him too if I wish, I recommended him to your team. I can take any player and you wont like.
Oh Boo Hoo Hoo!!! I'm really scared
supreme wrote:
Lenny wrote:
your team likes me moreeeeeeeeeee than you P thats what you were thinking?
Oh Boo Hoo Hoo!!! Nobody likes me

Maybe you should start listen to what people say, instead of telling them what they think, that goes for you to Shashwat.
IDK if you guys are studying psychology at college :? ... but if you are, then let me tell ya. You need more lessons
I teach than study but the result is:
:sleep:
Doesn't matter!
I should listen to what people say. Yes, I will!
But I have two ears, fully functional!
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

You talk about jealously.
I talk about disappointment.
Disappointment of how Slapshot chose to leave the team.
Maybe if we had been given some warning of his change of team, then everything would have been cool, no problem, no worries :wink:
Many of Shy_Teds & COD are good friends and I don't expect that to change.
Maybe I'm just disappointed, because I expected more from a gentleman (Slapshot).

So please don't tell me I'm jealous when really I'm disappointed.
Remus

Post by Remus »

Leon is upset and disappointed.
Steve is a traitor and he is not a gentleman (because he doesn't live in UK).
Kiren is a garbage man (woman), stealing almost everything.
Ante won't spam the Shy_Teds topic anymore.
Shashwat is a dreamer.
Karol got a flu (shot).
Remus is talking about public relations.

The big family is full functional.
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

:lol: :lol:
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

freekarol wrote:
Hummm... Players conspired like lovers in the night... Another story behind the story? :lol:
Molon Labe!
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

Crystal Ball shows increased matches for COD, but just creates a dichotomy for me. I've always enjoyed blasting away at Professor (correct spelling) :lol: but I don't like to shoot Topz or Magna. :mrgreen:

A good lesson to for others to avoid future uproars, simply be upfront and honest about intentions to change teams... :biggthumbsup:
Molon Labe!
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

:agree: :cheers:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Fair enough. :agree: :cheers:

Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

:baby:
:agree:
:cool:
Topz007

Post by Topz007 »

That's why I always liked to play the freeteams mode.
That's how you know the players, you know how they behave during a match. Ace, Lenny, Profesohr, Slap, and several others I've played, I've learned to enjoy playing with them because I know they know how to behave in the field during a match.It is a pity that many other players do not have that same attitude, run or they invent an excuse when they are losing a match.
Finally, is playing freematches that you learn to know the other players,
All good players are welcome for me. :worship:
Semper Parabellum
Topz007
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

I've always enjoyed blasting away at Professor (correct spelling) :lol:
Maybe correct spelling if you are from England but professor in English language is profesor in Croatian language. So next time please do not correct this. If I wanted to write it down correctly in English I would. I even put hr on the end of profesor as abbreviation for Croatia. So to clarify my nick name once and for all profesor (professor or a teacher) hr (Croatia e.g. my counrty).
Regarding blasting enjoyment :roll: I personaly like to shoot you when you hide in some hole and snipe innocent people who are walking in camp :mrgreen:
Remus

Post by Remus »

profesorhr wrote:
Maybe correct spelling if you are from England but professor in English language is profesor in Croatian language. So next time please do not correct this.
professor (english)
profesor (spanish)
professor (portuguese)
professeur (french)
professor (german)
professore (italian)
profesor (turkish)
profesor (croatian)
profesor (romanian)

"SS" army 5-4 "S" army.
Sorry folks, but 20 frags are needed to win the match.
:lalala:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Remus wrote:
profesorhr wrote:
Maybe correct spelling if you are from England but professor in English language is profesor in Croatian language. So next time please do not correct this.
professor (english)
profesor (spanish)
professor (portuguese)
professeur (french)
professor (german)
professore (italian)
profesor (turkish)
profesor (croatian)
profesor (romanian)

"SS" army 5-4 "S" army.
You forgot this spelling:
profesor(Czech) haha
Remus

Post by Remus »

freekarol wrote:
Remus wrote:professor (english)
profesor (spanish)
professor (portuguese)
professeur (french)
professor (german)
professore (italian)
profesor (turkish)
profesor (croatian)
profesor (romanian)

"SS" army 5-4 "S" army.
You forgot this spelling:
profesor (Czech) haha
5-5
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

My voice 2 wotes 6-5!

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Topz007 wrote:That's why I always liked to play the freeteams mode.
That's how you know the players, you know how they behave during a match. Ace, Lenny, Profesohr, Slap, and several others I've played, I've learned to enjoy playing with them because I know they know how to behave in the field during a match.It is a pity that many other players do not have that same attitude, run or they invent an excuse when they are losing a match.

Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

Remus wrote:
profesorhr wrote:
I've always enjoyed blasting away at Professor (correct spelling)lol:
professor (english)
profesor (spanish)
professor (portuguese)
professeur (french)
professor (german)
professore (italian)
profesor (turkish)
profesor (croatian)
profesor (romanian)

"SS" army 5-4 "S" army.
Oh goodies, we've discovered Google, but even Google makes little sense of "profesorhr". :mrgreen:

Without a space, hyphen, period, etc. to properly denote ones job title and country it looks more like profesor registered after a big drinking party to me, but we all have our own individual styles :mrgreen:
Molon Labe!
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

profesorhr wrote:My voice 2 wotes 6-5!

My voice :shock:
Yes indeed pro sniping is my favorite H2 skill, your head is impossible to miss, like a giant walking lollypop. :mrgreen:
Molon Labe!
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

slapshot wrote:
Topz007 wrote:That's why I always liked to play the freeteams mode.
cheers:
:biggthumbsup: cheers:

Cheers mate :cheers: :biggthumbsup:
Molon Labe!
Remus

Post by Remus »

Ace---007 wrote:Oh goodies, we've discovered Google, but even Google makes little sense of "profesorhr". :mrgreen:
I used Google for the turkish translation only.
In any case, your have to admit: your profesSor is profesor HR
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

Remus wrote:
Ace---007 wrote:Oh goodies, we've discovered Google, but even Google makes little sense of "profesorhr". :mrgreen:
I used Google for the turkish translation only.
In any case, your have to admit: your profesSor is profesor HR

OK "Yes" is that what your looking for? :lol: I like the denoting space, a professional proper touch, profesor's punctuation characteristics more like the flunky students. :mrgreen:
Molon Labe!