Guns & Unlockables

Do you want a new feature? Let us know about it.
bmx123

Guns & Unlockables

Post by bmx123 »

can u make it were u can buy diffrent guns with money?

i think its a good idea
*Big Bang To The Head*
slapshot

Re: Guns & Unlockables

Post by slapshot »

bmx123 wrote:can u make it were u can buy diffrent guns with money?

i think its a good idea
You can buy all of the Pro Guns for $3 - but this rarely happens! Why would anyone want to buy other guns with money? It is a good idea as it would help raise the funds to purchase a new server for Turkey. But efforts to raise money for that have always failed. Maybe with points...
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Maybe with points...
I belive that is what he thought. But you can buy it now already and its called pro pack! To buy guns with real money during the game... :roll: impossible
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
andrey

Post by andrey »

50,000 ponts for an Ak-47 with a 50 round magazine?? :biggthumbsup:
SILVER SEBRIGHT

ONE BYTE
bmx123

Post by bmx123 »

i mean the points u get u can buy a whole lot of guns that may be made in the future
*Big Bang To The Head*
hawk

Post by hawk »

bmx123 wrote:i mean the points u get u can buy a whole lot of guns that may be made in the future
A whole lot of weapons would need to be created from bazookas to guns etc which would be bought with points,a large category of weapons would need to be created.
This might make the pro pack unnecessary,points would also have to be spent on having another character,which would normally would have been available in the pro pack.
Feel the fear and do it anyway
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Much of this game is based upon NOT copying the other FPS games out there. They all require that a lot of data being downloaded to your computer and must remain there in order for the game to operate. This game is a browser-based game with absolutely no downloadable content. So many of these features are not necessary, and not necessarily wanted. The other games want your money. This one does not. This game merely wants your participation. (And click on an advertisement once in a while for good measure.)
:think: :wink:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

hawk

Post by hawk »

slapshot wrote:Much of this game is based upon NOT copying the other FPS games out there. They all require that a lot of data being downloaded to your computer and must remain there in order for the game to operate. This game is a browser-based game with absolutely no downloadable content. So many of these features are not necessary, and not necessarily wanted. The other games want your money. This one does not. This game merely wants your participation. (And click on an advertisement once in a while for good measure.)
:think: :wink:
:D I really like the game as it is pro pack and hunting down weapons,buying weapon is not really needed,and there would be lots of people who have great weapons from buying,and others with lesser weapons,this would make the game unfair.
The way it is is very fair on all players and not copying other games is unique and not being copy cats. :biggthumbsup:
Feel the fear and do it anyway