Chat pop up during play.

Do you want a new feature? Let us know about it.
hawk

Chat pop up during play.

Post by hawk »

:smile: I could have posted this in the (players with bad attidudude topic),but thought it would be best here as it is a feature request.
I wonder if a chat pop up box could be clicked during play so that players could provide eveidence of what a bad player said,click the player name and then click report.
The players name and what was said would then be reported as eveidence would be better than going on by what someone said,as we dont want innocent players getting banned,even though none so far. :biggthumbsup:
Feel the fear and do it anyway
Lenny

Re: Chat pop up during play.

Post by Lenny »

It sounds like it would use a lot of resources. :?:
Besides, do we really need this option for the seldom few players who enjoy swearing more than playing the game.
I think taking a screenshot or just ignoring them are the two best options.
:cheers:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
Remus

Post by Remus »

hawk wrote:I wonder if a chat pop up box could be clicked during play so that players could provide eveidence of what a bad player said,click the player name and then click report.
Sorry but I cannot overload the server with all kind of crappy logs. :mrgreen:
For bad language you have the > N mute command.
If he doesn't give up, use > N out
If he is always out of line, just report him.
We can disable his in-game chat (see BadLang):
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMCinfos.php?op=extra" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lenny wrote:I think taking a screenshot or just ignoring them are the two best options.
:biggthumbsup:
hawk

Post by hawk »

Yes they would be crappy logs :lol: I wasnt thinking of myself I was thinking of the other players, as I know I have the commands I was thinking of the players that dont,and some option for them. :cheers:
Feel the fear and do it anyway
Remus

Post by Remus »

hawk wrote:Yes they would be crappy logs :lol: I wasnt thinking of myself I was thinking of the other players, as I know I have the commands I was thinking of the players that dont,and some option for them.
Two players are enough to mute or to kick out a "big mouth".
:lol: