why i quit

Talk about anything you like, but advertising is not allowed.
troy1

why i quit

Post by troy1 »

i quit becasue bmx123 got me addicted to army rage and im way better at it then i am here i probly have more friends there then i do here but you guys are still family i will play will bit more and will become pro agian i think i was pro XD and i will play more and more often i will make slide show with some pics from there and post here because i cant change size of screenshots
Lenny

Re: why i quit

Post by Lenny »

1st you want to be banned, then you want to be leader of your team again, and if that's not confusing enough now you want to advertise another game on this forum.
WTF Troy :whatis:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
troy1

Post by troy1 »

want me to advertise i can lots of videos for it and other games and i was playing and thought about why i quit and i am just going to play a little more 500 frags a month sounds good for now then i can still play other games
troy1

Post by troy1 »

wow noobs would delete me pics hows that advertiving
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Why don't you post some pictures of Hopeless2 on their forum page, then see what reaction you get :roll:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

troy1 wrote:i quit becasue bmx123 got me addicted to army rage and im way better at it then i am here i probly have more friends there then i do here but you guys are still family i will play will bit more and will become pro agian i think i was pro XD and i will play more and more often i will make slide show with some pics from there and post here because i cant change size of screenshots
If you dont get pay for playing games then dont invest all your time in them.
troy1 wrote:wow noobs would delete me pics hows that advertising
Advertising without getting any permission from Remus is not OK. I guess you know why. :wink:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

You point out that we are family. I hope you remember that. We don't advertise other sites or games out of respect for this family. And I am quite certain you won't see advertising of other games or sites on the other forum either. :roll: I'm sure many members play other games. But we don't brag or discuss it on the forum out of respect for the excellent hard work on the (free) game and forum space that is provided by Remus

All of this bad attitude is not like the troy1 we all know. Take a few weeks to think about this and then come back. We welcome everyone with good attitudes and respect for the game.

:cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”