Free for all no teams

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
hawk

Free for all no teams

Post by hawk »

:smile: Free for all means no teams as it is free for all,so anybody asking "do you want to team" :stop: because if you do this isn't fair play on other players and its like ganging up on other players.
There are players we all like and there for don't shoot out of kindness and because of liking the other player,this is one thing but asking to "team" is something no player should ask in free for all,asking to play in teams is the right thing for team play,but please not in free for all :cheers:
Feel the fear and do it anyway
slapshot

Re: Free for all no teams

Post by slapshot »

hawk wrote::smile: Free for all means no teams as it is free for all,so anybody asking "do you want to team" :stop: because if you do this isn't fair play on other players and its like ganging up on other players.
There are players we all like and there for don't shoot out of kindness and because of liking the other player,this is one thing but asking to "team" is something no player should ask in free for all,asking to play in teams is the right thing for team play,but please not in free for all :cheers:

"Non-shooting-Friends" should avoid being in the same area or firing on the same player. This is a form of teaming. On the one or two times I've been called out on this, I always turn and shoot my "friend" :twisted:
But seriously, stay at opposite ends of the camp. If there are only a few players, go ahead and agree to shoot each other.

There is nothing I hate more that 5 players apologizing to each other all through the camp. There is no harm in shooting a friend or team mate. Ain't that correct Supreme? :mrgreen:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

By_zeus

Re: Free for all no teams

Post by By_zeus »

hawk wrote::smile: Free for all means no teams as it is free for all,so anybody asking "do you want to team" :stop: because if you do this isn't fair play on other players and its like ganging up on other players.
I'm agree your.
We have no right to not make what we say to anyone. :wink:

We should offer,he/she will not be the team or he/she will be the team :biggthumbsup:
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk