Teammate killing penalty

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
profesorhr

Teammate killing penalty

Post by profesorhr »

How is that possible? sega, allstar went out and again in when they lost all of their weapons due to killing teammate. I did not see anybody locking the camp :whatis: Anyway I hope to see you tomorrow :cheers:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
slapshot

Re: Hollidays

Post by slapshot »

profesorhr wrote:How is that possible? sega, allstar went out and again in when they lost all of their weapons due to killing teammate. I did not see anybody locking the camp :whatis: Anyway I hope to see you tomorrow :cheers:
:lol: Why yes, that's the fair thing to do isn't it?
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

sega

Post by sega »

Please do not lie to profesorhr !!!! I have no time to get out for hitting teammate. Do not worry! I give a lot of importance to these issues than you. Stop messing with me now !
------SÜPER_GÜÇ------
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

sega wrote:Please do not lie to profesorhr !!!! I have no time to get out for hitting teammate. Do not worry! I give a lot of importance to these issues than you. Stop messing with me now !
True it was not you it was Sabotay :oops: :roll: But what a language and what attack. I am scared and I am not leaving my home today :mrgreen:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Topz007

Post by Topz007 »

slapshot wrote:
profesorhr wrote:How is that possible? sega, allstar went out and again in when they lost all of their weapons due to killing teammate. I did not see anybody locking the camp :whatis: Anyway I hope to see you tomorrow :cheers:
This is a kind of strategy that some players do when they kill a friend in the field. They are punished, losing their arms and ammunition, the solution is to leave the field and return again, problem solved. hehehe
the boss still did not solve it. do what? :whatis:
Semper Parabellum
Topz007
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Topz007 wrote:
slapshot wrote:
This is a kind of strategy that some players do when they kill a friend in the field. They are punished, losing their arms and ammunition, the solution is to leave the field and return again, problem solved. hehehe
the boss still did not solve it. do what? :whatis:
We can solve it. Who will want to avoid the punishment for killing a teammate will be kicked out of a camp. If a player wants to play in team matches then he must respect their rules.
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote:
We can solve it. Who will want to avoid the punishment for killing a teammate will be kicked out of a camp. If a player wants to play in team matches then he must respect their rules.
We have all see this before. :roll: There's no need to point out the player at this time. But yes, I think if it happens again, we just kick that player. Problem solved. :biggthumbsup:
:cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

slapshot wrote:
freekarol wrote:
We have all see this before. :roll: There's no need to point out the player at this time. But yes, I think if it happens again, we just kick that player. Problem solved. :biggthumbsup:
Personally, I will give a warning before kicking such players out. I think it's fair enough. If I could understand why it's not ok to leave a camp after killing a teammate to get guns back then others could understand it too. You know, I'm not Einstein. :smile:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
supreme

Re: Teammate killing penalty

Post by supreme »

There are many players who do this and this is not a new thing that you guys have seen. If you see such attitude, then warn them and if you think it's not working then simply do not play with such players. Simple! . but people like me still play against such players just to have more experience and skills even against cheaters or such cheating :).
:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Or better solution is to go out and not return to the game. Let them wait for me :mrgreen: Anyway I personally do not have problems with such behavior. I simply ignore them and kill them more. And if I make them kill themselves or their teammate again my job is done and I am happy :biggthumbsup:
But what what I really enjoy is to play with nice people and good sportsman like supreme, slapshot, freekarol, Lenny Topz, Ace, and many many more (sorry if I forgot somebody) and have fun.
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

There are many things (some)veterans are doing, that set bad examples to new players.
Here are a few things.
Leaving camp when losing a team match.
Teaming up in FFA.
Killing yourself to hide the flag in CTF (some players actually think this is clever play)
Stalking respawn places (particularly bad in WLW). Maybe we need to ask Remus to move some of the respawn places in WLW. Most of them only have 1 exit point.

The point I'm trying to make is.
If some veterans do it and other veterans don't complain. Then sooner or later every player will be doing these things.
I know that I don't want to play a game thats like that.
profesorhr wrote:Or better solution is to go out and not return to the game. Let them wait for me :mrgreen: Anyway I personally do not have problems with such behavior. I simply ignore them and kill them more. And if I make them kill themselves or their teammate again my job is done and I am happy :biggthumbsup:
But what what I really enjoy is to play with nice people and good sportsman like supreme, slapshot, freekarol, Lenny Topz, Ace, and many many more (sorry if I forgot somebody) and have fun.
I agree Prof, and I bet most people that play this game are very nice people in real life, but in camp the nice players are getting harder to find :roll:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
manga

Post by manga »

profesorhr wrote:Or better solution is to go out and not return to the game. Let them wait for me :mrgreen: Anyway I personally do not have problems with such behavior. I simply ignore them and kill them more. And if I make them kill themselves or their teammate again my job is done and I am happy :biggthumbsup:
KOTU MANGA
come to the baban
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

My sin my big sin, I forgot about manga :oops:

Beers on me manga :cheers:
manga

Post by manga »

draft beer is better barely come to myself :cheers:
come to the baban