super powers

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
welano

super powers

Post by welano »

Does Killer_Star is the almighty REMUS disguised .... The guy was simply unbeatable assassin, killed everyone in the field, I used the command spectate him and watched him, without using or vest and kill birds, resisted several bullets cracked thee all sides, a massacre kkk real.
If Remus, okay, but if there is something very wrong with this player. :mrgreen:
hawk

Re: super powers

Post by hawk »

welano wrote:Does Killer_Star is the almighty REMUS disguised .... The guy was simply unbeatable assassin, killed everyone in the field, I used the command spectate him and watched him, without using or vest and kill birds, resisted several bullets cracked thee all sides, a massacre kkk real.
If Remus, okay, but if there is something very wrong with this player. :mrgreen:
No one must ever no who Remus's character is except for the moderators,so my guess is no,the player you have discovered sounds like a cheat,another one to watch out for,I couldn't imagine Remus playing as a cheat and breaking his own rules.
Anyway well done for spotting this cheat and and naming the player here :biggthumbsup:
Feel the fear and do it anyway
Remus

Post by Remus »

welano wrote:Does Killer_Star is the almighty REMUS disguised .... The guy was simply unbeatable assassin, killed everyone in the field, I used the command spectate him and watched him, without using or vest and kill birds, resisted several bullets cracked thee all sides, a massacre kkk real.
I don't use "almighty" accounts, I don't cheat and I don't mess up camps.
And the "Killer_Star" account does not exist.
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMCinfo ... iller_Star" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:think:
This kind of reports are almost worthless without a screenshot.
:wink:
welano

Post by welano »

Remus wrote:
I don't use "almighty" accounts, I don't cheat and I don't mess up camps.
And the "Killer_Star" account does not exist.
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMCinfo ... iller_Star" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:think:
This kind of reports are almost worthless without a screenshot.
Very strange, the so-STAR KILLER, apocalypse was in the field, and killed everyone and nobody could kill him any time, next time I see him on the field reporting in more detail.
As to you to use the account "all powerful", not spoken of evil, it was just a way of Analog comment, do not get me wrong so I apologize
Anyway this guy killer found a way to circumvent the rules :worship:
Remus

Post by Remus »

welano wrote:Very strange, the so-STAR KILLER, apocalypse was in the field, and killed everyone and nobody could kill him any time, next time I see him on the field reporting in more detail.
As to you to use the account "all powerful", not spoken of evil, it was just a way of Analog comment, do not get me wrong so I apologize
Probably a cheater from apocalypsecity.net
That website does not have a daily admin, so ...
Cheap frags and cheaters in the APC map from the very beginning.
Do you spend all your time in the APC map?
:lol:
welano

Post by welano »

Remus wrote:
welano wrote:Very strange, the so-STAR KILLER, apocalypse was in the field, and killed everyone and nobody could kill him any time, next time I see him on the field reporting in more detail.
Probably a cheater from apocalypsecity.net
That website does not have a daily admin, so ...
Cheap frags and cheaters in the APC map from the very beginning.
Do you spend all your time in the APC map?
:lol:
I play where players have available, either there or in any field, your question already has an answer, it probably has as voçe accompanied by your database where each player is, or was, how many points did and etc . :worship:
Remus

Post by Remus »

welano wrote:I play where players have available, either there or in any field, your question already has an answer, it probably has as voçe accompanied by your database where each player is, or was, how many points did and etc . :worship:
The veterans should promote the game and bring more players.
At least this is what I expect from them ...
welano

Post by welano »

Remus wrote:
welano wrote:I play where players have available, either there or in any field, your question already has an answer, it probably has as voçe accompanied by your database where each player is, or was, how many points did and etc . :worship:
The veterans should promote the game and bring more players.
At least this is what I expect from them ...
I'm always doing, especially when I see an anonymous quality, always invite to register in the game and out of anonymity.
Also encouraging newcomers to continue the game, explain that in the beginning is difficult, rather than over time it will begin to know the field and strategies and their performance will improve.
These years would not be in this game if you do not really love him. :biggthumbsup: