thanks!!!

Talk about anything you like, but advertising is not allowed.
deamuel

thanks!!!

Post by deamuel »

know not to be the message here in forum but remus sorry boss i just want to extend great gratitude with sweetness countries provided assistance to my country rocked by power earthquake and followed the storm gratefull nation in philippines provided to help

:worship: :cry:
philippine warrior
Lenny

Re: thanks!!!

Post by Lenny »

Today I have been thinking if Deamuel is ok.
So I looked here http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMCinfo ... me=Deamuel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm surprised you still have a Internet connection, but I'm relieved to hear that your ok. :biggthumbsup:

A reminder that nature rules.
And there's :censored: all we can do about it.
:shock:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Glad to hear you are okay. I do hope that help arrives quickly for all that were affected by this tragedy!
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

deamuel

Post by deamuel »

relatively far the scene of the tragedy in manila and the province we have the tragedy happened but here we are safe as we can not prevent the miserable while we watched on t.v what happened to them big help actually helped provided by your country for their food and clothing currently not sure how to start and rose after shocking tragedy :cry:
philippine warrior
Ruskin

Post by Ruskin »

Aha, even I am glad that you and ur family are safe. :biggthumbsup:

But,we all are helpless in front of nature,the only thing which we can do is,

pray for the pious souls,who went into heaven..

RIP for all victims...
HARD WORK HAS NO SUBSITUTE !!!!!!!!!
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

I also thought of you Deamuel watching news. But you're OK so it's great. Of course, RIP to all victims of the typhoon.
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

freekarol wrote:I also thought of you Deamuel watching news. But you're OK so it's great. Of course, RIP to all victims of the typhoon.
me too,philippine warrior.What a nice new to know of you. :D
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Dear friend I am glad to hear that you are Ok in this hard time for you and your people. Take care and stay positive as you are always. I hope that you will be able to return to the game soon.

profesorhr
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

thanks guys to all ur support and concern again and again to all nation who give donation to philippines god bless you all

:cheers: :worship:
philippine warrior