Short Sweet Story!

Talk about anything you like, but advertising is not allowed.
Ruskin

Re: Short Sweet Story!

Post by Ruskin »

:biggthumbsup: .. i Agree.

May be,this would look like as if,i am some what over exaggerating ,but last time i m trying to defend my own point..

Yea,its true that this topic is "Off-Topic chat" and not "Off-topic monologue"...(for those who dnt know.monologue= A monologue is the thoughts of a person spoken out loud. Monologues are also distinct from apostrophes, wherein the speaker or writer addresses an imaginary person, inanimate object, or idea.)

But,my dear,just look at the subtitle given below the main title..Its goes like
"talk about anything you like,advertising is not allowed".

My point is:- when we post anything on forum, are we actually chatting/talking???
do we simultaneously talk/chat with other forum members???(except online members)
If we keep the exact meaning of this topic then answer is "NO",as we are just putting our view,and then according to that we get response...Similarly writing poetry is also not a chat,but as u can see the whole post, you will find that Mr steve ,Mr Johnny too has appreciated his efforts...

Some poet/writer told that,writing poems means expressing one own's feelings.."Expressing" means to show or to portray, and i dnt think we portary everthing to ownselves..And 90 posts cant be for ownselves,means it was for others (forum members)..

So this topic also seems and falls under the same category as others..(post on forum,and you will get response)..And as, this poetris dont relate with game,so it is OFF-topic... :wink:

But,with due respect, i will say,No OFFENSE against anyone,its just a point of view...

:cheers:
HARD WORK HAS NO SUBSITUTE !!!!!!!!!
Ruskin

Post by Ruskin »

Ruskin wrote::biggthumbsup: .. i Agree.

May be,this would look like as if,i am some what over exaggerating ,but last time i m trying to defend my own point..

Yea,its true that this topic is "Off-Topic chat" and not "Off-topic monologue"...(for those who dnt know.monologue= A monologue is the thoughts of a person spoken out loud. Monologues are also distinct from apostrophes, wherein the speaker or writer addresses an imaginary person, inanimate object, or idea.)

But,my dear,just look at the subtitle given below the main title..Its goes like
"talk about anything you like,advertising is not allowed".

My point is:- when we post anything on forum, are we actually chatting/talking???
do we simultaneously talk/chat with other forum members???(except online members)
If we keep the exact meaning of this topic then answer is "NO",as we are just putting our view,and then according to that we get response...Similarly writing poetry is also not a chat,but as u can see the whole post, you will find that Mr steve ,Mr Johnny too has appreciated his efforts...

Some poet/writer told that,writing poems means expressing one own's feelings.."Expressing" means to show or to portray, and i dnt think we portary everthing to ownselves..And 90 posts cant be for ownselves,means it was for others (forum members)..

So this topic also seems and falls under the same category as others..(post on forum,and you will get response)..And as, this poetris dont relate with game,so it is OFF-topic... :wink:

But,with due respect, i will say,No OFFENSE against anyone,its just a point of view...

oops i forget to give one more justifiaction..
name of this thread is:-
"Off-topic chat,Talk about anything u like except advertising"

So he likes to talk about mother,nature,child,god etc.& never found him doing some sort of advertising... I think all these things falls under the sub-title named "talk about anything u like,except advertising"

If talking about above mentioned things in rhythmic manner is a spam for this forum,then i think he should have put this topic under title/thread named "trash" (Actually,trash topic was present here,but now i cant see it anymore)

Lastly, topic closed from my-side too... :baby:
supreme

Post by supreme »

I see lot of complaints and discussion on this topic and warning. Let me tell you clearly. I am the one who was offended and I had warned in past many times to shashwat but he always invented new way. So slapshot took step as I asked him to.

Do ask me questions if you have any.
:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

supreme wrote:I see lot of complaints and discussion on this topic and warning. Let me tell you clearly. I am the one who was offended and I had warned in past many times to shashwat but he always invented new way. So slapshot took step as I asked him to.

Personally, I'm not offended by this. I just think that a discussion forum is about talking to someone who is listen to me and who also replies to my comments. Obviously, nobody wants to discuss Shashwat's poems. So if I were Shashwat I would see no reason to post other poems here. I would choose another forum...
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
Ruskin

Post by Ruskin »

Everyone has their own perspective, and i just said ,what i felt !!! (yea,another fact is fortunately he is my real elder brother), so it seemed as if i tried to protect him..
Sry to say,but if this topic was really offensive,then some strict action should have taken a long back!! :wink:

But again,i just posted as a member,and just kept my point!!!.. again i respect the decission,which u all will take,and have no more questions to ask.

No offense against the people who found this topic to be offensive.

P.S:- I was unaware about the fact that,he was already warned by other moderators too,except for Lenny.

Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Maybe the topic should be called.

Off-Topic Chat For Active Players.
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

That is all I guess.
Everyone has said everything.
All are right.
Just one thing, to be honest, I today end my journey on forum and with game with this last post.
Yes I know I am suppose to do nothing sort of.
But that is what is necessary.
I actually am reading everything today only. Even post by Ruskin.
Nevertheless if I had read a day before I would have stopped him already.
I had known so much since all long and unfortunately am proving true always.
Sorry for offending.
And to be honest, just shut this topic and throw it in away as what has happened since 1-2 days is very unfortunate. Never anything happened on forum and don't let it be there because of someone like me.
I got my share of appreciation and respect.
I need nothing more as I will always get what I deserve.
Signature will remain as it is.
Just everything else will end as if it never existed.
A sorry again, one last time.

Cheers to everyone and God Bless all with bests in Life.
Have a Beautiful Life.
Cya!
:)
I have Faith in my Creator!!!
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

supreme wrote:I see lot of complaints and discussion on this topic and warning. Let me tell you clearly. I am the one who was offended and I had warned in past many times to shashwat but he always invented new way. So slapshot took step as I asked him to.

Asking another forum member to fight your battle for you.
Sounds like a cowards work to me :shock:

I find the way you freely use the word Coward more offensive than any poems Shashwat has recited.

But that's just my opinion, just like we all have opinions.

:shock:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
supreme

Post by supreme »

Lenny wrote:

cheers
Asking another forum member to fight your battle for you.
Sounds like a cowards work to me :shock:

I find the way you freely use the word Coward more offensive than any poems Shashwat has recited.

But that's just my opinion, just like we all have opinions.

I won't ask anybody to fight my battle nor I did. It was appropriate to warn users in effective way and I followed that. I would not have come forward if I wanted to ask others to fight my battle
And about being offensive, you can only feel if you were in my shoes.
:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

supreme wrote:And about being offensive, you can only feel if you were in my shoes.
Send me ones to know it. Don't be afraid, my feet are not too big. :twisted:
supreme

Post by supreme »

freekarol wrote:
supreme wrote:And about being offensive, you can only feel if you were in my shoes.
Here you go!!! you can guess my favorite shoes out of these too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

Remus wrote:
Shashwat wrote:I do play now, a little though and indeed it is just getting superbly better.
A hearty congratulations to Remus and all the moderators who have been so very efficient in enhancing the game.
In the past year you had 1 posted message about the game and 99 OFFTOPIC posted messages.
:evil:
This reminds me why I've paid little attention to the off topic thread lately. :lol:

Personally speaking: :mrgreen:
Hummm... what's worse, paper cuts, or reading poetry? :think:
Molon Labe!
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

supreme wrote:
freekarol wrote:
I would try the third ones but I think you prefer the second ones. :P
supreme

Post by supreme »

supreme wrote:
freekarol wrote:
:cheers
freekarol wrote: I would try the third ones but I think you prefer the second ones. :P
haha, u should pay before trying and i prefer the last one, 5th one u see
:P
:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

supreme wrote:
freekarol wrote:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

slapshot wrote:At first this was amusing. Even a bit cute. But after 90+ posts, it's becoming a lot more like SPAM. :roll: As suggested before, you may wish to find a poetry or short story forum for your entries.

Further posts may require us to lock this post. :stop:
:think:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Ace---007 wrote:
Remus wrote:
Shashwat wrote:I do play now, a little though and indeed it is just getting superbly better.
A hearty congratulations to Remus and all the moderators who have been so very efficient in enhancing the game.
In the past year you had 1 posted message about the game and 99 OFFTOPIC posted messages.
:evil
This reminds me why I've paid little attention to the off topic thread lately. :lol:

Personally speaking: :mrgreen
Hummm... what's worse, paper cuts, or reading poetry? :think:
:lol: :agree:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien