BAD CON

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
general48

BAD CON

Post by general48 »

I understand slapshot,you task in this.You said that Turks connection is bad.Yes, we know .What can we do to fix the con?Close fb,youtube,forum,antivirus...I internet name is : TTNET.TTNET is very very bad.You can look it up you will see it was bad :biggthumbsup: We would like to ask you just a little understanding :cheers:
Cümleler doğrudur sen doğru isen
Doğruluk bulunmaz sen eğri isen
slapshot

Re: BAD CON

Post by slapshot »

general48 wrote:I understand slapshot,you task in this.You said that Turks connection is bad.Yes, we know .What can we do to fix the con?Close fb,youtube,forum,antivirus...I internet name is : TTNET.TTNET is very very bad.You can look it up you will see it was bad :biggthumbsup: We would like to ask you just a little understanding :cheers:
Remus may correct me, but there are several reasons of the bad connection from Turkey to Chicago USA and Spain. Basically, the best and only fix, is a new server based in or near Turkey.

And general, I do try to understand bad connections. It's the deliberate bad connections I cannot tolerate. I am not accusing you of this. But many players deliberately open youtube, IM, facebook etc. just to become immortal and win matches.

More information about connection quality here:

http://www.infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 775#p57775" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And open discussion like this is constructive. :biggthumbsup: I will gladly discuss and try to provide the best solutions. But remarks like those made by nokta I will not tolerate.

:cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

general48

Post by general48 »

slapshot wrote:
general48 wrote:I understand slapshot,you task in this.You said that Turks connection is bad.Yes, we know .What can we do to fix the con?Close fb,youtube,forum,antivirus...I internet name is : TTNET.TTNET is very very bad.You can look it up you will see it was bad :biggthumbsup: We would like to ask you just a little understanding :cheers:
Remus may correct me, but there are several reasons of the bad connection from Turkey to Chicago USA and Spain. Basically, the best and only fix, is a new server based in or near Turkey.

And general, I do try to understand bad connections. It's the deliberate bad connections I cannot tolerate. I am not accusing you of this. But many players deliberately open youtube, IM, facebook etc. just to become immortal and win matches.

More information about connection quality here:

http://www.infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 775#p57775" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And open discussion like this is constructive. :biggthumbsup: I will gladly discuss and try to provide the best solutions. But remarks like those made by nokta I will not tolerate.

:cheers:

Thank you for your understanding :))
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

I think you have just 2 options:
1.Disable all programs that need internet connection. You could disable antivir updates when you play this game. Of course, a web browser is needed for this game but it's not neccesary to have open facebook, email etc.

2.Have a better internet provider.
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
general48

Post by general48 »

freekarol wrote:
1.Disable all programs that need internet connection. You could disable antivir updates when you play this game. Of course, a web browser is needed for this game but it's not neccesary to have open facebook, email etc.

yes l close fb e-mail antivuris but my internet is very bad so immortal .We're not intentional in the immortal ourselves as
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

general48 wrote:
freekarol wrote:

yes l close fb e-mail antivuris but my internet is very bad so immortal .We're not intentional in the immortal ourselves as
I know some people can't change their internet connections. And this game is for everyone, not just for players with a great pc or internet connection. But as we could see, it frustrates both sides(players with good connections vs players with bad ones) when they play together. The solution is easy:we should avoid matches mortals vs immortals=both teams should have some immortals. I think this could be more fair than creating a camp just for players with good internet connections(which is now almost unreal).
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
general48

Post by general48 »

l understand best Germany server location