SEGA WHY FORUM BANNED?

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
onomuno

SEGA WHY FORUM BANNED?

Post by onomuno »

What did you throw the ban :biggthumbsdown: :whatis:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
deamuel

Re: SEGA WHY FORUM BANNED?

Post by deamuel »

instead of acting like a innocent its better you to tell to sega to report to our moderator's and ask why his forum banned sega can ask the moderator's coz his chat is still active(this is only my opinion and suggestion)
:police:
philippine warrior
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

I don't know who banned Sega and why it happened. Wait for someone who did it. That person can answer your question.
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

better yet why do you have this screenshot? Did you try to login with his password?
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

general48

Post by general48 »

freekarol wrote:I don't know who banned Sega and why it happened. Wait for someone who did it. That person can answer your question.
moderators unaware of each other's work ??? looks like you guys don't common decisions.everyone is doing what you want
Cümleler doğrudur sen doğru isen
Doğruluk bulunmaz sen eğri isen
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

general48 wrote:
freekarol wrote:I don't know who banned Sega and why it happened. Wait for someone who did it. That person can answer your question.
moderators unaware of each other's work ??? looks like you guys don't common decisions.everyone is doing what you want
Maybe your teammates are online 24/7 but moderators not. And that's why a moderator can do something without other moderators. If you want to know more what is internet group moderating about then use google. :wink:
general48

Post by general48 »

freekarol wrote:
general48 wrote:
Maybe your teammates are online 24/7 but moderators not. And that's why a moderator can do something without other moderators. If you want to know more what is internet group moderating about then use google. :wink:
I did a very game moderators.decision without you can't do what you want.you have to ask the head administrator(supreme) .How many times did the moderators. I do not know. but you're a noob
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Your verbal attacks are useless. No chance, haha. Strange you were a moderator but you dont act like that... Anyway, stop confusing people here. Supreme is not an administrator( just Remus and Necromanthus are). Rather discuss with others how you reply Slapshot's question. :twisted:
general48

Post by general48 »

freekarol wrote:Your verbal attacks are useless. No chance, haha. Strange you were a moderator but you dont act like that... Anyway, stop confusing people here. Supreme is not an administrator( just Remus and Necromanthus are). Rather discuss with others how you reply Slapshot's question. :twisted:
I am not here moderators like I said, it's a different web. read the correct sentencesand http://www.infdat.com/forum/memberlist. ... =group&g=4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; who lieder look
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

general48 wrote:
freekarol wrote:Your verbal attacks are useless. No chance, haha. Strange you were a moderator but you dont act like that... Anyway, stop confusing people here. Supreme is not an administrator( just Remus and Necromanthus are). Rather discuss with others how you reply Slapshot's question. :twisted:
I am not here moderators like I said, it's a different web. read the correct sentencesand http://www.infdat.com/forum/memberlist. ... =group&g=4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; who lieder look
Moderators do not need special permissions from the "group leader". She was placed over the group in the very beginning to help teach the various functions.
Regardless, this does not explain how onomuno obtained his screenshot.

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

general48 wrote:
Looks like we are all doing what we want? Like sega deliberately dirtying his connection? Sharing passwords? The bigger issues here is what sega and nokta and many of their teammates have been doing. The community has tired grown of this behavior. I have grown tired of explaining why. :roll: If you think they are doing "what we want" guess again.

general48

Post by general48 »

slapshot wrote:
general48 wrote:
Looks like we are all doing what we want? Like sega deliberately dirtying his connection? Sharing passwords? The bigger issues here is what sega and nokta and many of their teammates have been doing. The community has tired grown of this behavior. I have grown tired of explaining why. :roll: If you think they are doing "what we want" guess again.
they have many players, such as. you're doing well people away from the game.Why don't you do it cagari.had been warned, I think 4-5 times.now please don't mess with the Turks
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Last Thursday became the 1st time I banned a players forum account.
Congratulations nokta & sega :roll:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

general48 wrote:
they have many players, such as. you're doing well people away from the game.Why don't you do it cagari.had been warned, I think 4-5 times.now please don't mess with the Turks
Again with "don't mess with Turks" crap. It has NOTHING to do with what country sega and nokta are from. :roll: It has EVERYTHING to do with how they act. To answer everyone's question, they were banned because of bad attitude and their continuous CRAP posted on this forum. Including but not limited to:
http://infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 5&start=25" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 392#p58392" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 044#p58044" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 369#p58391" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 019#p58035" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

onomuno

Post by onomuno »

I'm one with the account login to the forum did not sega me on facebook as a picture message and sent here to publish thought it was necessary because the friend to defend my right is also a valid reason without specifying account to ban absurd or send warning messages were going well ahead coming to the ban only our takımdanm ego satisfy are trying to further cheating players are very in the game and a watch whose cost what is the best players take the word whether we sural your business everybody can see it do you want me to dogshit abdominal pain we still hush do not what to whom answer yazağımızı in answer to anybody we do not like a team :!:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

evidence in this picture my friend asked me to put my forum also login to the forum I do with anyone's account :biggthumbsup:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

onomuno wrote:I'm one with the account login to the forum did not sega me on facebook as a picture message and sent here to publish thought it was necessary because the friend to defend my right is also a valid reason without specifying account to ban absurd or send warning messages were going well ahead coming to the ban only our takımdanm ego satisfy are trying to further cheating players are very in the game and a watch whose cost what is the best players take the word whether we sural your business everybody can see it do you want me to dogshit abdominal pain we still hush do not what to whom answer yazağımızı in answer to anybody we do not like a team :!:
your friends have no more rights. They have abused this game until we are all sick of them. This has nothing to do with our egos. "Best players"? You've got to be kidding me. :roll:

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

It is just a warning for others. Just because you type in a foreign language doesn't mean you can be vulgar and insult others.

Sega and Nokta are banned for 7 days so you don't have to make other accounts. :wink:
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

I understand that, but to ban you need to send a warning message before
:roll:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

slapshot wrote: your friends have no more rights. They have abused this game until we are all sick of them. This has nothing to do with our egos. "Best players"? You've got to be kidding me. :roll:
:agree: :roll:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

onomuno wrote:I understand that, but to ban you need to send a warning message before
:shock: surely you are joking. warnings are the one thing these two obviously do not understand. :?

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

onomuno wrote:I understand that, but to ban you need to send a warning message before
If it was me I would warn them. Even if I don't think it would help. I think after the warning we could read other never-ending comments about how Turks are hated here+some vulgar comments in Turkish...
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote:
If it was me I would warn them. Even if I don't think it would help. I think after the warning we could read other never-ending comments about how Turks are hated here+some vulgar comments in Turkish...
:lol:

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Sorry guys, did I missed something :mrgreen: ?
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

profesorhr wrote:Sorry guys, did I missed something :mrgreen: ?
Oh you know, same old same old.
Lenny is damned for booting sega out of his camp,
Slapshot vowed to kick sega & nokta from any camp that they join,
All moderators are :censored: and so apparently they hate the Turkish people,
All moderators are unfair and have done these things with absolutely no warnings,
Sega and nokta apparently are innocent :lol: and it's all the moderator's fault that they got banned from the forum,
Just business as usual! :mrgreen:

onomuno

Post by onomuno »

We need not belabor the case of Turkey shirty but we are brave, we stopped in the blood of :lol:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

The moderators DO NOT hate Turkish players.
PLEASE get this thought out of your heads

Thankyou :smile:
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

injustice done to us as long as we do not hate anyone :agree:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

download.jpg
DontRepeatYourself.jpg
images.jpg
lather.jpg
:sleep:

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Oh you know, same old same old.
Lenny is damned for booting sega out of his camp,
Slapshot vowed to kick sega & nokta from any camp that they join,
All moderators are :censored: and so apparently they hate the Turkish people,
All moderators are unfair and have done these things with absolutely no warnings,
Sega and nokta apparently are innocent :lol: and it's all the moderator's fault that they got banned from the forum,
Just business as usual! :mrgreen:
Oh, nothing to worry about then!
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

slapshot wrote:
download.jpg
DontRepeatYourself.jpg
images.jpg
lather.jpg
:sleep:
O boy o boy o boy! Can I explain this issue with simple physics theory? As a matter of fact it's not so simple to explain! I rest my case. Stick to the pictures! One picture is thousand of words.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

:stop: :think:
no more drama.jpg
:dope-slap: :rtfm:

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

:cheers:
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

Jei aš parodžiau jums kažką, išgerkite ją iš kojų iki kelių, kokiu formatu esate paauglys :mrgreen:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"