lenny always punish me
Kd Ratio : 15-10 ( I immortal ? Oh No.)
Please see the Fps
My fps never fall below 45.
I not immortal.
Because ; İmmortal is not die.
But I'm dying.
I can play this game this way ?
Lenny moderatör and XXX does not deserve ( I think )
He uses all the time but always evil forces.
He is always biased.
Communications sucks
İnsulting people. ( especially the Turks )
and Yes, we hate from lenny
lenny ruins the layout of the game.
punishing me just lenny.
so why just lenny?
Why punish me but no one else.
the only reason : resentment and hatred
You don't deserve nothing.

Damn, lenny
you're just a poor boy.

Damn, lenny
you're just a poor boy.

Damn, lenny
you're just a poor boy.

Damn, lenny
you're just a poor boy.

Damn, lenny
you're just a poor boy.

:biggthumbsdown: :biggthumbsdown: Lenny !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lenny

Re: Damn, Lenny !

Post by Lenny »

:sleep: Change the record.
ridikk

Post by ridikk »

Este mono se cree dueño del juego y puede ase lo que le da la gana con los jugadores este juego estaría mejor sin este MONO RADOR :smash: :whatis:
nokta

Post by nokta »

sega wrote:I how to play this game
lenny always punish me
Kd Ratio : 15-10 ( I immortal ? Oh No.)
Please see the Fps
My fps never fall below 45.
I not immortal.
Because ; İmmortal is not die.
But I'm dying.
I can play this game this way ?
Lenny moderatör and XXX does not deserve ( I think )
He uses all the time but always evil forces.
He is always biased.
Communications sucks
İnsulting people. ( especially the Turks )
and Yes, we hate from lenny
lenny ruins the layout of the game.
punishing me just lenny.
so why just lenny?
Why punish me but no one else.
the only reason : resentment and hatred
You don't deserve nothing.

Damn, lenny
you're just a poor boy.

Damn, lenny
you're just a poor boy.

Damn, lenny
you're just a poor boy.

Damn, lenny
you're just a poor boy.

Damn, lenny
you're just a poor boy.

:biggthumbsdown: :biggthumbsdown: Lenny !
immoral carrion crow lenny :whatis:
-_-_-_->>>>>>>>>> SÜPER_GÜÇ <<<<<<<<<<-_-_-_-_-
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

sega, nokta, when will you two ever learn? You both eat 15 - 20 bullets before you die. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with your fps. Remus has posted many times the difference between optimum connection and crap connection from Turkey. The problem is that you deliberately run programs in the background so your connection becomes worse. We all know this, and not just us moderators. The plain and simple truth of the matter is that the entire community has grown tired of your antics.

I'm tired of these bullshit accusations from you sega. Ever since you were told you needed to be more active on the forum, this is how you have responded. Aside from reporting several so-called "bugs", all you do is whine about unfair treatment and accuse me of slandering your country. Nokta wants to resort to name-calling because he feels his connection is completely fine. I believe his leadership has set a bad example and he is the root of all the problems stemming from Super_guc.
All of this to me represents bad attitude.

So, if you think Lenny has been unfair for kicking you from camps then listen to this:
1. I for one REFUSE to play any type of match with you. If you join a match I am in, I WILL KICK YOU.
2. I REFUSE to play in any camp you are in. If I see that one of you are in a camp, I will respectfully decline to join that camp.
3. HOWEVER, you are not welcome in any camp I am in. If you join one of my camps, I WILL PROMPTLY KICK YOU BOTH.

“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

[quote="sega"]
Kd Ratio : 15-10 ( I immortal ? Oh No.) <- In a match your "K" is dramatically higher and you well know this. And don't you dare try to claim it's because of your "skill".

Please see the Fps
My fps never fall below 45. <- This has nothing to do with your connection quality. It's mostly your processor and graphics card. It's NOT an alibi

I not immortal. <- this community is well aware that you indeed are very close to immortal. The term "immortal" is merely a polite description. It would be closer to the truth to call you a cheat.

Lenny moderatör and XXX does not deserve ( I think ) <- Your opinion is shared by very few people other than your team mates. This should tell you something.

İnsulting people. ( especially the Turks ) :shock: <-THIS REALLY PISSES ME OFF SEGA! NO BODY CARES THAT YOU ARE TURKISH! :evil: You continually try to turn the attention away from yourselves by claiming we (moderators) are attacking the Turkish country and her people. I assure you, I (and the rest of the mods) have a great respect for Turkey and we all have many friends from Turkey. This is what we call "diversion". Which simply stated, means you are attempting to misdirect the bad attention you have brought upon yourself back to us by claiming "you insult all Turks". When in fact sega, you yourself are insulting all Turks with your own behavior. Grow up.
images.jpg
:lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

The same complaints again and again. I think we should do the same what is recommended for trolls. Ignore them. It's useless to explain again, again and again the difference between fps and a connection. Strange that Onurkral was not kicked out of the camp too. He is a Turkish, you know. :P
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
onurkral

Post by onurkral »

I want to be neutral on this issue.
I do not think that yes fps related.
One word; Lenny is the person who knows what to do.
Sincerely.
_Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom._ _-_ SHY_TEDS_-_
onurkral

Post by onurkral »

İlk önce kardeşim Onur ' un ablası olduğumu söylemek isterim .
Şimdi anlıyorum ki aslında haklısınız Türkler kendi kendini bitiriyorlar .
Daha bir kızla nasıl konuşacağını bilmeyen insanlardan nasıl dürüstlük beklenir ki ?
Sözüm NOKTA ya dır . G.t yalama gibi kelimelerini al buyur sen kullan zaten bu sözlerde sana yakışırdı ki kullandın . ( Şimdi istediğini de istediğini konuş başka sözüm yok sana )

First, Onur 's sister, I would like to say that I am.
Now I understand the fact that the Turks are right, they are finishing their self.
More than people who do not know how to talk to a girl, how can you expect honesty?
NOKTA or is mentioned. Get words like ass licking you in these words befitting commanded you already use.

Lenny you are right until the end . !
general48

Post by general48 »

onurkral wrote:İlk önce kardeşim Onur ' un ablası olduğumu söylemek isterim .
Şimdi anlıyorum ki aslında haklısınız Türkler kendi kendini bitiriyorlar .
Daha bir kızla nasıl konuşacağını bilmeyen insanlardan nasıl dürüstlük beklenir ki ?
Sözüm NOKTA ya dır . G.t yalama gibi kelimelerini al buyur sen kullan zaten bu sözlerde sana yakışırdı ki kullandın . ( Şimdi istediğini de istediğini konuş başka sözüm yok sana )

First, Onur 's sister, I would like to say that I am.
Now I understand the fact that the Turks are right, they are finishing their self.
More than people who do not know how to talk to a girl, how can you expect honesty?
NOKTA or is mentioned. Get words like ass licking you in these words befitting commanded you already use.

Lenny you are right until the end . !
ben Nokta adına özür diliyorum onun sinirli bir yapısı var. helede konu bize yapılan haksızlıklar olunca gözü birşey görmüyor.Onu şuan savunmuyorum elbette sana ettiği laflar bir bayana edilecek sözler değil ( aslında tam olarakta ne olduğunuda bilmiyorum) uzun lafın kısası senın deiğin gibi Türkler birbirini bitiyor ben açıkcası böyle olmasını istemem hiç kimse istemez :)
Cümleler doğrudur sen doğru isen
Doğruluk bulunmaz sen eğri isen
onurkral

Post by onurkral »

Sen onların dışında bir insansın . Teşekkür ediyorum onun yerine özür dilediğin için ama bu onun değil senin adam olduğunu gösteriyor . Mesaj olarak atabilirim neler dediğini yeniden teşekkür ederim .
general48

Post by general48 »

onurkral wrote:Sen onların dışında bir insansın . Teşekkür ediyorum onun yerine özür dilediğin için ama bu onun değil senin adam olduğunu gösteriyor . Mesaj olarak atabilirim neler dediğini yeniden teşekkür ederim .
Teşekkür edilecek bir şey yapmadım belli ki bu konu çok canını sıkmıs olmalı tekrar özür dilerim Super_Guc adına. Evet, mesaj olarak atarsan çok sevinirim
nokta

Post by nokta »

la bırak şu tenekeyi numara yapıyor.lenny savunuyor bana bende dedim az götü yala onun...sözümün arkasındayım rahat ol onurmusun monurmusun.lenny bi zamanlar ana bacı sövüyordu türk halkının sülalesine hatırlatırım.bu konuda kimse onüme çıkmasın tanımam...benimde bağlantım kötü sorun bu değil.herkezin bağlantısı kötü manganın bile..
onurkral

Post by onurkral »

Burda numara yapan biri varsa o da sensindir emin ol . Yapmıştır olabilir ben geçmişte yoktum ama gelecekte varım bundan öncesi beni ilgilendirmez . O sizin sorununuz . Bana teneke felan deme bi kız olabilirim ama kendimi koriycak gücümde var onurumda . Şimdi kapat konuyu da biraz daha türkleri düşürme en azından .
general48

Post by general48 »

nokta wrote:la bırak şu tenekeyi numara yapıyor.lenny savunuyor bana bende dedim az götü yala onun...sözümün arkasındayım rahat ol onurmusun monurmusun.lenny bi zamanlar ana bacı sövüyordu türk halkının sülalesine hatırlatırım.bu konuda kimse onüme çıkmasın tanımam...benimde bağlantım kötü sorun bu değil.herkezin bağlantısı kötü manganın bile..
Tamam abi fazla uzamasın bu konuyu kapatalım bitsin
nokta

Post by nokta »

onurkral wrote:Burda numara yapan biri varsa o da sensindir emin ol . Yapmıştır olabilir ben geçmişte yoktum ama gelecekte varım bundan öncesi beni ilgilendirmez . O sizin sorununuz . Bana teneke felan deme bi kız olabilirim ama kendimi koriycak gücümde var onurumda . Şimdi kapat konuyu da biraz daha türkleri düşürme en azından .
BU TENEKE KESİN KÜRTTÜR..hadi 3 harf sana SİE :whatis: ...(KONU KAPANMIŞTIR)
onurkral

Post by onurkral »

TÜRKÜM . SİVAS-MERKEZ . İSTANBULDAYIM DOĞDUĞUMDAN BERİ . TÜRKÜM AMA KÜRDÜMDE HER ŞEYİM ANLADIN MI SANA HANGİSİ UYMUYORSA O YUM VAR MI Bİ SORUNUN . ? ASIL ŞİMDİ KAPANDI . !
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

onurkral wrote:TÜRKÜM . SİVAS-MERKEZ . İSTANBULDAYIM DOĞDUĞUMDAN BERİ . TÜRKÜM AMA KÜRDÜMDE HER ŞEYİM ANLADIN MI SANA HANGİSİ UYMUYORSA O YUM VAR MI Bİ SORUNUN . ? ASIL ŞİMDİ KAPANDI . !
Just ignore their words that you don't like. Here or in the buil-in game chat. When you browse this forum you will see that they will never stop... And because you translated one of your comments I will do the same for you.

Sadece sevmiyorum sözlerini görmezden. Burada ya Buil-in oyun chat. Bu forumu tarama yaparken onlar durdurmak asla göreceksiniz ... Eğer açıklamalardan birini tercüme çünkü ben sizin için aynısını yapacağız.

But it seems that Google translates from English to Turkish as a child. :P
onurkral

Post by onurkral »

I have to translate a word about my race was la county district of the province of Turkey is that they only .
onurkral

Post by onurkral »

turkey cities
general48

Post by general48 »

ben Nokta adına özür diliyorum onun sinirli bir yapısı var. helede konu bize yapılan haksızlıklar olunca gözü birşey görmüyor.Onu şuan savunmuyorum elbette sana ettiği laflar bir bayana edilecek sözler değil ( aslında tam olarakta ne olduğunuda bilmiyorum) uzun lafın kısası senın deiğin gibi Türkler birbirini bitiyor ben açıkcası böyle olmasını istemem hiç kimse istemez :)

I apologize for its edgy point of a structure when it comes to the subject of us persecution eye something ... see helede.I'm not defending him now of course I will be a woman, the words not words (actually I don't know how this happened as exactly) long story short, I am running out of each other, such as Turks and that i'il end I don't want nobody wants, obviously:)

Sen onların dışında bir insansın . Teşekkür ediyorum onun yerine özür dilediğin için ama bu onun değil senin adam olduğunu gösteriyor . Mesaj olarak atabilirim neler dediğini yeniden teşekkür ederim .

You're out of them. Thank you for apologizing, but instead that its not your man. Thank you again what you can as a message.

Teşekkür edilecek bir şey yapmadım belli ki bu konu çok canını sıkmıs olmalı tekrar özür dilerim Super_Guc adına. Evet, mesaj olarak atarsan çok sevinirim

Thank you, I didn't do anything to be that this topic has to be very sorry again sıkmıs hurt Super_Guc. Yes, I'd take it as a message
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

I think it's time to stop being a keyboard warrior. Sending a comment that can help others is better than sending a comment that is helpful just for the sender. :P

Ben bir klavye savaşçı olmaktan durdurmak için zamanı olduğunu düşünüyorum. Başkalarına yardımcı olabilecek bir yorum gönderme sadece gönderici için yararlı bir yorum göndermekten daha iyidir. : P
general48

Post by general48 »

freekarol wrote:I think it's time to stop being a keyboard warrior. Sending a comment that can help others is better than sending a comment that is helpful just for the sender. :P

Ben bir klavye savaşçı olmaktan durdurmak için zamanı olduğunu düşünüyorum. Başkalarına yardımcı olabilecek bir yorum gönderme sadece gönderici için yararlı bir yorum göndermekten daha iyidir. : P

I dont understand :oops: you did a good thing or bad? :D
manga

Post by manga »

nokta wrote:la bırak şu tenekeyi numara yapıyor.lenny savunuyor bana bende dedim az götü yala onun...sözümün arkasındayım rahat ol onurmusun monurmusun.lenny bi zamanlar ana bacı sövüyordu türk halkının sülalesine hatırlatırım.bu konuda kimse onüme çıkmasın tanımam...benimde bağlantım kötü sorun bu değil.herkezin bağlantısı kötü manganın bile..
Konu nasıl bana geldi anlamadım ama görüş farklılıkları olabilir bunu olgun karşılaman lazım. lenny ile benimde aram yok görmüşsündür ama herkes fikrinde özgür
Subject came to me I did not understand how, but it may be differences of opinion have to meet mature. In my search I've seen with lenny no idea, but everyone in the free...
come to the baban
manga

Post by manga »

Nokta yapı gereği çok sinirlisin. Bence biraz daha sakin olmalısın.Öncelikle bu bir oyun unutma ve oyun için bu kadar kendini yıpratmana gerek yok bana sorarsan, haksızlıklar olabilir ama çözüm yolu bu değildir.Böyle devam edersen kendine ve çevrene zararlı olursun .Bana sorarsan oyunu oyna ve diğer şeylere kulağını tıka (küfürler hariç) çünkü bu konuda çözüme ulaşamazsın.Ne demek istediğimi anlamışsındır umarım!

Destinations in nature, get very frustrated. I think a little more quiet olmalısın.öncelikl to play this note for the game so much self-attrition do not have to ask me, injustice can, but the solution is the way değildir.böyl if you keep yourself and the environment from harmful'd be. Ask me if you play the game and some other stuff ear plug (excluding profanity) solution to this issue because of the ulaşamazsın.n hope you understand what I mean!
come to the baban
sega

Post by sega »

manga peki benim durumuma ne diyorsun
düşün su kahpeler varken free for all oynuyamıyorum lenny yada slapshot kampta varsa hemn beni atıyor hemde hiç birşey yapmamışken.
bunlar nasıl mod ?
------SÜPER_GÜÇ------
manga

Post by manga »

sega wrote:manga peki benim durumuma ne diyorsun
düşün su kahpeler varken free for all oynuyamıyorum lenny yada slapshot kampta varsa hemn beni atıyor hemde hiç birşey yapmamışken.
bunlar nasıl mod ?
Tek çözüm onların olduğu kampa girmemek sega (şu açıkki argo kelimelerle bir yere varamazsınız düzgün konuşun ve sonuna kadar tartışarak anlaşmaya çalışın tek çare bu onlar sana hileci diyor öyle olmadığını kanıtlaman lazım.) bu dediğimi nasıl kanıtlıcan onuda bilmiyorum bu arada :mrgreen:
come to the baban
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

All this because I throw sega out of camp. :shock:
His connection is always terrible. Do I need to go on :?:

Thanks Onurkral.
If nokta has said something that offends you. Just let me know and I will delete his posts. :roll:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
sega

Post by sega »

manga wrote:
sega wrote:manga peki benim durumuma ne diyorsun
bunlar nasıl mod ?
Tek çözüm onların olduğu kampa girmemek sega (şu açıkki argo kelimelerle bir yere varamazsınız düzgün konuşun ve sonuna kadar tartışarak anlaşmaya çalışın tek çare bu onlar sana hileci diyor öyle olmadığını kanıtlaman lazım.) bu dediğimi nasıl kanıtlıcan onuda bilmiyorum bu arada :mrgreen:
Remusla pm den konuştuk adam bana inanıyo ve bu işi halletcek :D
------SÜPER_GÜÇ------
onurkral

Post by onurkral »

Thanks Lenny , no problem :) Keep Deletion of , It is indicative of the fall of humanity articles. :biggthumbsup:
nokta

Post by nokta »

Lenny wrote:All this because I throw sega out of camp. :shock:
His connection is always terrible. Do I need to go on :?:

Thanks Onurkral.
If nokta has said something that offends you. Just let me know and I will delete his posts. :roll:
resimdeki maymun yada goril?? size çok benziyor.yoksa ikizinizmi :?:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

It's an Orangutan. It's got more brains than you'll ever have. :lol:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Am I missing something here or it's just same old story? :mrgreen:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
supreme

Post by supreme »

profesorhr wrote:Am I missing something here or it's just same old story? :mrgreen:
I guess we both are missing something here. Can anybody summarize the full story please?
:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

supreme wrote: I guess we both are missing something here. Can anybody summarize the full story please?
slapshot wrote:
Oh you know, same old same old.
Lenny is damned for booting sega out of his camp,
Slapshot vowed to kick sega & nokta from any camp that they join,
All moderators are :censored: and so apparently they hate the Turkish people,
All moderators are unfair and have done these things with absolutely no warnings,
Sega and nokta apparently are innocent :lol: and it's all the moderator's fault that they got banned from the forum,
Just business as usual! :mrgreen:
Welcome back! This should summarize the last few weeks activities while you were gone. :mrgreen:

supreme

Post by supreme »

slapshot wrote:
supreme wrote: I guess we both are missing something here. Can anybody summarize the full story please?
slapshot wrote:
Oh you know, same old same old.
Lenny is damned for booting sega out of his camp,
Slapshot vowed to kick sega & nokta from any camp that they join,
All moderators are :censored: and so apparently they hate the Turkish people,
All moderators are unfair and have done these things with absolutely no warnings,
Sega and nokta apparently are innocent :lol: and it's all the moderator's fault that they got banned from the forum,
Just business as usual! :mrgreen
Welcome back! This should summarize the last few weeks activities while you were gone. :mrgreen:
:) ty, Now I know that you guys are offending poor nokta and sega. VERY BAD! :whatis:
:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Oh supreme you are back! Welcome :wink: I hope to see you in some of the camps.
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

image.jpg
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Lenny are you in love :mrgreen: with supreme?